11th

A GTae Fiction: TWISTED FATE (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11   Our roles and the story were decided. The story of the music video will revolve around two strangers who keep on bumping into each other in different places until they fall in love with one another. It's a sad love story though as they always have to bid goodbye at the end of their spontaneous meeting, not knowing when they will meet again.   As I listen to the director, I can't help but feel sad. Love, no matter how intense, cannot keep two people together, especially if the world conspires for them to be apart. In my almost thirty years of age, I have yet to experience intense love. It is always just a simple infatuation, which naturally goes away after a few meetings. I just couldn't admit it to myself, but I know that my job has something to do with it.   "We'll start filming on Friday." The director said.   My manager started to jot down notes as we listened to the instructions. Some scenes will be set on Jeju Island, but the majority will take place in Paris. Can you believe it? I'll be going to Paris with people from YG, which I never imagined would happen, even in my dream. I wonder how much YG spent on G-Dragon's comeback? And I bet it wasn't an issue since the money they will be earning will probably triple the amount they spent. That's the power of G-Dragon. I forgot that he's known for that kind of thing. The money maker of YG, along with his group mates.   The look test lasted for two hours. G-Dragon's team invited us for dinner, but we politely refused. We don't want to draw too much attention, especially because my participation in his much awaited comeback is not yet known to the public. Also, I don't think it is necessary for us to hang out after what happened during the recording.   It's already as clear as water that G-Dragon and I cannot be friends, unless one of us apologizes first. Wait, didn't he apologize already? Right, he did apologize. I just don't think that it's a sincere one given the fact that he hadn't talked to me the entire time today. He didn't even acknowledge my presence there!   "I haven't seen you talking to G-Dragon today." My manager said while driving.   "Well, have you seen him talking to me?" I asked sarcastically.   He was just there, sitting comfortably while listening attentively to the director. I hadn't heard him utter a single word except when he greeted Mr. Yang. Other than that, he remained quiet until the meeting ended.    "I caught him glancing at you numerous times, while you seemed to act like he wasn't there." She chuckled.    I don't know why my manager finds it funny when it really wasn't at all.    "But on a serious note, you guys should talk, or be casual colleagues at least."    How can I be casual with him when he clearly said to me that he doesn't want us to be friends? Forcing myself to someone isn't really my thing.   I sighed as I busied myself looking outside the window. I watched the tall buildings disappear as we passed by them, silently wishing the days to go as fast as they could too. But then, the days you want so badly to go by are usually the slow ones to come.   Friday came as slowly as a turtle. Well, to be fair to myself, filming this music video doesn't excite me anymore. I just wanted it to be finished as soon as possible.    "Are you done, Taeyeon?" My manager asked.   We are here in my hotel suite in Jeju, preparing for the filming of G-Dragon's music video.   "Yes." I answered, as I examined myself in front of the mirror.   I didn't wear much make-up. It's just a simple eye shadow that complements my rosy cheeks. It was my hair that took a lot of time to prepare since we were using extensions to make it longer.    "G-Dragon is already filming his scenes outside, and I must admit, he's really one of the hottest guys I have ever seen. You should see it yourself." She giggled.   I look outside the window. Some of the SM staff who came with us yesterday to accompany me are already on the shore. They'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter