5th

A GTae Fiction: TWISTED FATE (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5   I was in a state of shock when I heard about him. Damn. I have a hangover, but I still managed to meet him here! He’s the one who doesn’t seem interested! I could even see the disgust on his face. Is it because of my freaking allergy?   "I don’t think you’re interested either, Sunbaenim." I said.   "I wouldn’t be here if I wasn't." He answered.     I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me intently. What’s his problem? Is he trying to intimidate me? Well, I felt sorry for him because I wasn’t intimidated at all. I am more irritated because I got involved in this kind of situation, and it’s all because of him.   Maybe he realized that I wasn’t going to back down, so he looked away first. That’s right, Sunbaenim. You should know that I’m not one of those girls who will melt with your stares.   I felt Manager Kim’s kick me, so I looked at her. "Yah, Kim Tae Yeon. Why did you say that? " She whispers while trying to keep her cool.   I just glare at her and then rest my back on my chair. This whole thing is really frustrating me.   I saw Kim Young Min purse his lips in a look that unmistakably conveyed his disappointment, but by then, I didn’t really care.   "Our Taeyeon’s just tired, but she really wants to do this collaboration. Am I right, Taeyeon? " He says   I wanted to laugh. Out of all the people who are here, he is the one who really gets on my nerves.   I’m sure of myself that I won’t agree to this collaboration anymore, but then I suddenly remember the contract that I signed last week. Damn you, Tiffany. I hate that I love her too much, to the point that I would do anything for her.   "Uhm.. I think Ms. Taeyeon needs time---"   "No. It’s okay, Mr. Park. Taeyeon will do it. " Kim Young Min says.   I sighed and then looked at my hands that were resting above my lap, avoiding everyone’s stare.   It’s okay, Taeng. You can’t expect the two of you to get along with each other, especially since you both have the opposite personality. Patience is a virtue, remember?   After a minute of composing myself, I finally nodded and mouthed my apology. "Yeah, and I’m.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter