Fourteen (CHRISTMAS EXTRA)

BitterSugar {Suga Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
//christmas

 

The girl woke up to a morning call. She reached for he phone on the bedside table. "He..llo?", she spoke groggily.

"Good morning, babe!", the voice on the other line spoke cheerfully.

"Babe? Yoongi?" The girl was confused. The boy had never called her any pet name...but she didn't really hate it. It woke her up even more that it was her boyfriend calling.

"Mira, let's go out today." 

"Like, right now?"

"Yeah. I'll wait for fifteen minutes here, at the park."

"Min Yoongi, it's freezing outside. Go somewhere warm.", the girl worriedly told him.

"Eh~ I can handle it.", he insisted. 

"Yoongi."

"Okay, okay. I'll be inside the convenience store near the park. I'll wait for you there. See you later, then."

"Mm. See you."

When the call ended, she was still taking in their conversation when she realized he said he'll wait for fifteen minutes. She hurriedly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. There was no time to heat water so she took a quick, cold shower. She randomly picked her clothes, but decent enough for the weather and to please her boyfriend. She didn't even care to put make-up on. She ran towards the said meet-up place.

 

"Yoongi?" The girl panted as she arrived at the store. "Where are--?"

Her words were cut short when the boy grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "Let's go! Let's go!", the boy excitedly said. The two of them ran, the boy leading them.  

 

It was early in the morning but the girl was already tired. The boy, however and unusually, looked refreshing and enthusiastic. They arrived at an ice rink but the doors were still closed. The place would open at 8 AM, and it's only 7:47 AM.

"Aish, we arrived too early." The boy frowned. The girl was too tired to reply. 

The personnel were already inside. One of them noticed the couple and was kind enough to bring them inside.

"We're actually ready to bring people in.", the personnel said. "If you want, you can go in the rink."

"Really? Thank you.", the boy said.

The two of them rented ice skates. "It's too late to say this but, I've never been ice skating before.", the girl told the boy.

The boy smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'll guide you."

The two of them went inside. Soon after the boy taught the girl how to skate, the girl felt like a pro at it. It's more like the girl guided the boy because the boy would be slipping from time to time. But they just laughed about it. Another couple came in the rink. The girl there slipped right away.

The boy there laughed at the girl he was with. "I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter