Twelve (Final Chapter)

BitterSugar {Suga Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"mom, i'm going out.", the girl had said before stepping out of the house. as soon as she goes out, she got a message from her friend.

yoongi: go to your left

the girl did as she was told. she went to her left until she reached the corner of her street which had an arrow pointing to a paper. the paper read "turn me". when she turned the paper to the opposite side, this time it read, "Let's have a scavenger hunt.  - Yoongi" She wondered when her friend had time to do this. she smiled and went along her friend's antics. the latter part of the paper assigned where to go next but not directly. 

"Go to where the trees and benches are."

there are so many places with benches and trees but the first one that came to mind was the park. she rushed over. lots of arrows were pointed to a bench. on the bench was a box of strawberry milk. it was still cold when she took it. he had been there just a few moments ago. a note was stuck on the container, "I know you prefer chocolate, but strawberries are red. Just like how people picture hearts."

the girl didn't really like strawberry milk but she drank it anyways.

"It's just ten steps away. There aren't any kids on it."

she quickly found it. the next one was on the children's slide. she found her missing hairpin. the one with flowers. "You'll hate me for this. I took it from you. A little late to say sorry but, here it is." there was also a picture of him doing aegyo. 'is that his way of apologizing?',  she thought. he knew it was precious to her. she treasured it so much actually. she got it from someone she considered special.

"Several years ago, I met you here."

she knew exactly where. it was quite far from where she is but still she went. she stopped at the school gates. even there, there was a note. "I'm glad it was here." a short note made her so happy. she saw that the school lights were on. she excitedly entered, thinking he's inside.

she went inside but the classrooms were locked. she reached the end of the hall, it was the faculty room. the room is open. she went in and saw her old teachers.

"Ms. Yoojin! Mr. Baek! Mrs. Yeseo!"

she greeted her former teachers. quite an unexpected reunion with them. she missed her pre-school days. the days where she could be so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter