Thirteen (EXTRA)

BitterSugar {Suga Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
//extra//

 

it's been eight months since they were together....  and it's been a month since they hadn't gone out on a date. the girl was getting tired of waiting for the boy's approach so she went ahead.

she trudged her way towards his classroom. there he was, asleep on his desk. she scrunched her nose and poked the boy's sleeping face.

"yah, yoongi,"

"ngh~" was the response she received. 

"ireona. (wake up)"

the boy lazily sat up. he opened one eye at her then put his head back on his desk.

"give me five minutes.", he said.

"five seconds.", she replied.

"thirty seconds."

"ten seconds."

the boy sat up this time, squinting eyes at the girl. "okay, i'm up." the girl smiled and sat on the chair in front of him. 

"let's go out after school.", she said.

the boy looked at the board full of math equations. "but we have homework.", he said as an excuse not to.

"so? we haven't gone out since a long time ago." the girl was persistent.

"how about tomorrow?" the boy continued to be lazy for the day. "it's saturday tomorrow."

the girl pouted but agreed to it anyway.

 

the next day came. the girl got ready with a cute outfit. she waited at the cafe they planned to meet up at. she already ordered a drink forherself because the boy was running late. it's been an hour since she's been there. she slumped on her seat and texted her boyfriend. 

11: 47 AM

mira: yah min yoongi

mira: where r u??

the boy didn't reply back for the next ten minutes. she started to get annoyed so she decided to go to his house.

she was greeted by his mom. his mom welcomed her warmly knowing they've known each other for a long time already. the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter