CH.4(Final)

I can't hold it back anymore

I took off my sweater and threw it on the coach. i started ing my shirt  that…
JY:” hey don’t u see such a giant human being here???”
I jumped up at my place that I think my head hit the ceiling. HIM??? HERE?? I blinked to check whether I was dreaming or everything was real.i guess I’m dreaming when I left nobody was here.

BUT WHY THE QUALITY IS SO HQ?

Suddenly I felt the sweater thrown to my face.
JY:”u woke me up and now ur standing there and staring at me??”
No this was exactly the cheeky evil him who was now walking to the kitchen. He looked magnificently handsome when his bangs were covering his eyes. Remembering the past week made me mad again.
JB:” shouldn’t have u said that u were leaving?”

Jinyoung’s POV:


He definitely dies if he doesn’t act cold and cool for a second.
JY:” oh thank u the trip was great and I completely recovered.”
He grabbed my hand but I slid my hands out of his fist. I walked to the fridge. I think he wanted to back hug me but I quickly turned not to let him do that. YES IT’S MY TURN
JB:”I missed u , u brat.”
I froze. He groaned it somewhat pathetically.
But I had to stick to the plan. I walked to my backpack and grabbed a small box out of it.
JY:” as someone here is totally not short tempered I bought him a souvenir so that he doesn’t kill me.”
I was turning into a savage just like him.tf? I kept batting my eye lashes and stuck out my bottom lip.
JY:” will I survive?”
With the change in his facial expression I knew the plan was working. I messed his bangs up with a finger.:” I missed a grumpy punk too.”
He giggled and he clearly was losing control. YES JIN THAT’S IT. I took out a necklace out of the box that was shaped like the number 7 with JJP being written at the back of it. I was helping him wear the necklace when I unconsciously touched his chest. I completely sensed his shiver. WAIT ..is he sensitive about his chest just like how I am about my neck?? I smirked evilly at my thought. I used the helping him wear the necklace as an excuse to get closer to him. so close. His eyes were shouting want. Honestly I wasn’t any better . IN THIS SITUATION DID HE REALLY HAVE TO WEAR A WHITE SHIRT AND UNBOTTON SOME OF THE BUTTONS??? HE looked sinfully handsome in white. I need to escape before I myself ruin everything. So I needed to go on with the last part of the plan. Leader-nim GAME OVER.
JY:” I’m going to sleep.”
Then I touched the necklace and , in continuation, I his chest with my fingers before leaning a quick peck on it.
His eyes turned droopy. :”Jinyoung…” he moaned.
An alarm in my head telling me to run away right now. i turned to abruptly walk to my room (or better to say run.) I shouldn't have stayed there even for 1 more second. I was on my way to my room that I got pushed to the wall with my hands pinched to the wall next to my head. Of course he was more powerful than me not to let me move an inch. He placed his lips on mine. A hot and sloppy kiss… we were both too thirsty to even gasp for air. We were kissing like our life depends on it. Not seeing him for a week , not hearing his voice for week…. I did miss him too much. He slid his hand under my shirt and started rubbing my back . one of his hands on my neck another gently dancing on my skin. I couldn’t hold myself for even one more second. I wanted him. I couldn’t ignore this feeling of ablaze need in me anymore. I took him into another sloppy kiss just when I wanted to unbotten his shirt that his phone rang. I pulled away as I took his phone out of his pocket violently. And after that it was only the sound of his phone getting smashed against the wall. MUCH BETTER I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT WAY TOO EARLIER…
As I turned back I caught him giggling. He said teasingly:” I like this aggressive u.”
This sentence could make me angry as hell. I got frustrated even more and rushed to his shirt. There were 4 more buttons left to be ed but I was too impatient for that. I grabbed his shirt by its collar and tore it apart. Then I managed to take my own shirt off that he accompanied. He removed the created space between us by grabbing my belt bucket and pulling me into his embrace. This time it was me who attacked his belt . while I rubbed my lips on his chest I ran my fingers through his hair.
I looked up and stared at his lips with droopy eyes.with what I did he completely lost his hsit. He grabbed my chin to make look up and took me into a tense deep kiss that I was sure my lips got bruised (if it hadn’t before).he pushed me to my room for an unforgrttable night. I cursed myself for withholding me of this, of having him.


His voice brought me out of my thoughts.:”thought ur  innocent.”
He perfectly knew what could drive me crazy . i elbowed him.
JY“bastard…”
He started laughing and that made me madder.
JY:“brat..”
JY:“cold…”
JY:“emotionless..”
I tried to look and sound as pure and innocent as I could.
JY:“why u always tease me??”
JB:”because I love you.”
WAIT ..WHAT???? DID I HEAR IT CORRECTLY??? Why does he always have to surprise me?? I was still shcocked . he kissed the crook of my neck that made me tighten the circle of my hands around his waist. He put his finger under my chin and closed my mouth. HOLY MITHER OF EMBRASSMENT … I SCREW UP AGAIN! He burst out laughing.
JY” U PUNK”
He laughed harder.
JB:” my aggressive”
GOSH HE CALLED ME LIKE THAT AGAIN…I took myself out of his embrace and fist my palm to punch him. he was giggling. Even i couldn’t help but to smile . well he was right. About the both parts. It wasn’t under my control. He was making me aggressive. And the first part…..yes I was his as much as he was mine. He opened his arms and blinked. I crawled into his embrace with a wide smile to let one of the best nights of my life go to an end in the best way possible.

____

Author's note:

although  it was my first ever fic written more than a  year ago, thanks for giving ur time to read it. ;))