CH. 2

I can't hold it back anymore

As I heard the sound of door being opened and shut again I realized he’s come back. Without even turning to give him a look I grabbed my blanket to go to sleep that s.one pinched me to the wall.
OH MY…. I could feel his breath on my skin. I saw the first aid kit in his hands. He was looking at my wound. He put a little bit of Betadine on my it and abruptly started blowing it so that it doesn’t hurt much. Then he put a band aid on the cut and rubbed it with his thumb.

I didn’t know how muvch i love this door.


JB:”thanks… for tonight.”
I murmured an “any time” and kept waving the wet part of my shirt with my hand. He gave a frustrated look to my hand holding my shirt- I was holding the bottom of my shirt that caused a bit of my skin to be shown. He pulled my shirt out of my hand roughly.
JB:”either go change or stop waving it with ur hand.”
He said before going to sleep.

Seems like I’m not the only abnormal person here.

i changed and then went to sleep.
****
MK: “u couldn’t sleep well. Huh?”

JY.:”I’m sleepy.”
JS:”hey jinyounga tell me, did u have fun last night?” he winked.
That turned me hasty for a second that I dropped my chopsticks and they hit the bowl of my food with a loud voice.
JS:”ok ok why do u get startled???”
I cleared my throat.
JY:” Is it even possible to have fun with this specie??”
Youngjae and Jaebum came in just then. Bam and yugyeom had eaten earlier than the rest and they were already getting ready.
YJ:”ur room is goals hyung.”
My bam-like boasting mode got activated.
JY.:” I know. Exactly the opposite of yours. Don’t u wanna buy another mattress already?”
Js:”why do u wanna apart these love birds???”
Jy:”I’m saying for their own sake. There isn’t enough space to sleep. None of my business anyway.”
YJ:”don’t worry. There is even much extra space.” He giggled.
It took us a good 5 seconds to digest what he said, before 3 couple of eyes staring at him in shock.

THIS KID. Thought he was innocent.

it caused Jaebum, to choke up on water he was drinking and turned his head to look at youngjae. As youngjae grinned as wide as he could and headed to their room to get ready Jaeum took off his slipper and threw it to his direction hoping it hit youngjae some where.
JB:” u .”
I lost my appetite. A storm of thoughts rushed through my brain.

How do they sleep??

Actually worse than that it was this word that jaebum  had said ””.

Then does this mean if I confess he’ll think of me as a repulsive person?

I threw my chopsticks on the table . Mark and Jackson were looking at me super suspiciously like what do u want now??  Jaebum came to grab a glass of water after he changed. This was when Mark managed to talk after being immersed in thoughts for the past few minutes.
MK:”hey jaebum-a come and kiss jinyoung’s cheeks so that he stops being this sleepy. He was awaken because of u.”
I think my jaw dropped and hit the floor for real.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

Jaebum was shocked as well.
JB:”why should I kiss him?”
Perfect at adding salt to the injury.

If I wasn’t pissed enough, now I am. thanks to him.

Mark passed him a death glare that was even worse than being slapped in the face.

Thumbs up mark hyung. Saranghe!!
BB:”oh imagine jaebum hyung kissing some one. we’re even satisfied with a hug."
Look at these punks. They look like they’ve come to the movies. They even order.
Jaebum put the glass of water on the cupboard and walked toward me.

Is …..i s  he rly going to hug or kiss me?? Preferably the second one pls.!:)

I stared at him as he bended toward me…
YJ:”hyuuuuung where is this jacket of mine that was in the corner of room??”
Lhikuhoijoihluhilohjpi CHOI YOUNGJAE. Only if u were in front of me now u should’ve danced with one foot and hand from now on.

Mark grumbled hardly audible to hear.”u don’t die if u don’t wear that today youngjae.”
I didn't know why but I felt like he’d been monitoring me. After Jaebum and Bam left the kitchen I decided to leave to change as well.
MK:”jinoung! What’s going on??” he pointed at jaebum’s and youngae’s room.
Js:” why u keep blushing??”
NO WAY !! WAS I THIS OBVIOUS???... No not all....  The only person who has not noticed yet is the helmony next door.
I only manages to look down that made them almost cry:” YEEESSS????”
JY.:”what yes??”
JS:”what did u two do last night?”
I hit his head violently with the spoon:”SHAME ON U!”
MK:”do u… by any chance… like him?”
I unconsciously frowned. I didn’t like to talk about it.
MK:”REALLY??”
Jr.:I don’t wanna talk about it.”
We finally got in the car to head to wherever we were supposed to go. I tried to change my mood with the help of Jackson’s and bam’s sense of humor and youngjae’s laughter in the car.
We were supposed to record one of our variety shows today. We had to pass some papers to each other using our mouth.

What kind of game is this?

I turned to youngjae and that was when I realized how much I needed to get close to him. I suddenly jumped at my place. What if Jaebum was here…
soon after  I understood the situation I was in, Jaebum went and stood next to Jackson. What a lucky person I am! Seriously!:/
Jackson gave me a mischievous look and a villainous grin. Then he turned to jaebum for a second before looking at the camera.
JS:” what if the paper drops??” then he widely grinned.
My head twisted off of my spinal cord as I turned to look at him. It only deepened his grin. He wanted to mess with me and well he was successful. I wanted to hang Jackson and of course I cursed whoever was In charge of coming up with this order.
Jaebum slightly hit the back of Jackson’s head.
JB:” with u??? Even the imagination is horrible.”
This time it was my turn to give him the jinyoung version Of his grin.
On the way back home Jackson,mark and I got into one van.
JS:” but seriously. If he doesn’t  have temper at least he’s got a pair of luscious lips maaan.”
I stepped on his foot with mine as hard as I could.
JS:” I could feel the warmth despite the paper. Good for whoever can taste those without the paper.”
NO jinyoung. Don’t think about anything. YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED to do.
JS:”he even has a perfect body, well not as perfect as mine but still.imagine being in his embrace ….”
Jackson was saying this stuff just for teasing me but it wasn’t a good idea at all. The more he said the more I wanted to run away and disappear for a while. I didn’t like to think about these things but I couldn’t help but being envious of Jackson. How I wish we could play that game again so I could ….
DAMN JINYOUNG STOP THINKING.

as soon as the car stopped I rushed to the house and straightly headed to bathroom. I put my head under the cold water. I shouldn’t think of that. I don’t have the right.
Since that day I started treating Jaebum like he’d murdered my parents or sth. (I started to torture him, I could tell.) I wasn’t even trying to enjoy the seconds I could have fun with him. Well it was more like torturing myself. Even mark and Jackson telling me to stop hurting myself couldn’t affect me a bit. I didn't even know how long I was  going to continue living in this hell I made for myself, how long I wanted to continue hurting myself. the only thing i knew was the wishful thinking that if i avoid him i would forget everything….
****
Today’s plan was shooting. I picked up my clothes and walked to the dressing room to change and check my hair and makeup again. I opened a random door and stepped in and soon after that,I bumped into a smooth warm thing. i looked up to see what i had just pumped into. GREAT. This was the last thing i needed for today.

Why on earth should he be exactly in this room???
i tried to keep my cool and occupy myself with my hair and he was busy digging his backpack . how dreamy i was to think he would ask me what was wrong with me in the past week. I sighed and turned to take a glimpse at him. He was wearing way too tight jeans with a much tighter white tank top.

WHO ALLOWED U STYLIST??? THIS WAS ILLEGAL.

I couldn’t stop looking at him. I didn’t know why I felt like missing him. I completely knew how well I’d managed to go on his nerves during the past week. It was to the point that the others started questioning me. I was so just so unfair.Honestly, when I treated him like that I was tortured more. But it was the hell I myself created… I sighed again pathetically and went back to whatever I was doing.
JB:”jinyoungie”
I wanted to go on my defensive mode but I melted at how he called me. As I kept being quiet he got closer to me and whispered:” is everything ok?”
With this tone of his voice not only did I completely forget to be defensive but also I had to control myself so hard not to jump to his embrace.
 JINYOUNG KEEP URSELF TGT u shouldn’t be like this. I looked at him with cold eyes: “don’t u see I’m busy??”
I pushed him but he didn’t even move about an inch.
JB:” I didn’t get the answer to my question.”
His stubborn mode is on again. I’m too short tempered for that at the moment.

I took my face closer to his and snorted while grinding my teeth:”back off.”
He exactly copied what I’d done:” I still haven’t got my answer.”
Whereas he was staring at me, I looked away .trying to convey the meaning of  ‘go away now’. I knew he hated when someone ignored him the most, and I was more than happy to mess with his weak point. But not only didn’t he back off, I felt like he was leaning closer to me. I shivered as I was feeling his warm breath on my cheek. I thoroughly knew that I had to push him away. I couldn’t though. I was waiting for him to do what I exactly wanted him to. I didn’t care what I had been thinking 2 minutes ago. It was so close that I closed my eyes. It was when s.one opened the door and came in some seconds later.
-“sorry I need to clean here. u can go change somewhere else.”
Jaebum nodded while I tried to keep myself busy with my belt. No way in hell I could look up. Even without any mirror I knew I was as red as a tomato. Couldn’t he come 2 minutes later? Did he have to clean here like right now????
We were walking in the corridor looking for another empty room.
JB:” do your eyes hurt?”
Jr.:” no. why u asking?”
JB:” then why did u close them?” he said with an extremely annoying smile.
Just god knew how much I wanted to just vanish right there out or embarrassment.

Wait why wasn’t he himself backing off??

I wanted to smash both my face and his.
Jr.:” oh should I ask for permission for opening or closing my eyes??”
JB:” well no. but why ur cheeks are pink?”
GOD GIVE ME THIS COURAGE TO PUNCH HIS FLAWLESS FACE Right now.
Jr.”I fcking don’t know. Maybe the weather is hot. Should it have a reason?”
Yes in the middle of the winter!.... But whatever. we aren't in an open place.... Don’t argue with me now.
JB:” doesn’t it have??”
Jr.” no.”
He got closer to me.”u sure?”
I took a step back.”yes.”
How perfectly I was lying.
JB:”ok then. we’ll know.”
He grabbed the jacket I was wearing and pulled me so close to him that his lips were just a centimeter apart from my ear. NOT THERE! I couldn’t do anything. He paused for some seconds before approaching me again.
MK:”jaebum… jinyoung where are u guys??”
MAAARKKKK GOSHHH WHEREVER THE F WE WANT. DANG U ALL that u can’t let us have time on our own for 2 minutes for the sake of god. Jaebum quickly pulled away and winked:”u still sure?” and then left.
I threw my backpack to the wall and started kicking it with my feet. I couldn’t slap jaebum’s face at least I could let out all my anger on that poor bag.

WHY IS HE SUCH A TEASE?? Hey mister i’ll take my revenge.
MK:”jinyoung don’t u wanna come??”
Jr.” NO.”
He was looking at me,shocked. I was grumbling to myself.

eady, at leasWhy I’ve been so obvious everwhere??? Now that I’ve screwed up alrt let us do what I want.

I was mad for not being able to control myself when I was with him,for him being ignorant toward the feelings I might’ve had, for him enjoying teasing me. I was mad for not being able to control my thoughts anymore. Seemed like I eventually lost all my patience after 5 years. Jackson and mark kept telling me to talk to him. They kept telling me I’d regret it later. But how could I tell him?? What could I even tell him?? They did keep telling me I was torturing myself this way but I still didn’t care.
The worst part was that I had to go for my solo shooting at that moment. All the members were trying to cheer me up as I was stressed out.
JB:” where is jinyoung?? It’s his turn. The rest go get ready for the next scene.get up Jinyoung.”
The members all went to change. I think he read how nervous I was in my eyes.
JB:”why should a handsome,cute,cool and talented human being be stressed out??”
That made me laugh. THIS PUNK…
JY.:” who said mr, confidence is nervous???”
This time it was him who laughed and that deepened my smile in a way that my eye crinckles appeared. His eyes were locked at them. He touched them briefly and gave a jinyoung-killer smile. My heart started pounding crazily in my chest. Why could he calm me down so well?

None of the members are here now  idiot…..

I think he read my mind. he stared at me with eyes full of hesitance and doubt I stared back at him with eyes shouting want and need.
I was even satisfied with a peck on cheek. It had the potential to be the beginning of further actions.

WELL DONE PARK JINYOUNG. 15 extra points. Since when u were like this?? U wanted to not to think about these things once I guess.

But this wasn’t under my control .i couldn’t ignore the fact that I wanted him anymore.
Cameraman) junior-ssi shake a leg. We don’t have much time. We have a lot to do.”
WE ACTUALLY HAd A LOT TO DO TOO. GOSHH ONLY IF I COULD FIRE U.

this time I felt like Jaebum was grinding his teeth too. I whispered a ‘sh*t’ underneath of my breath before following him. And ofc I wouldn’t forget to curse him as much as I could.
I started. Now it was the time for the part I was afraid of.i wasn’t good at martial arts as much as the others.i looked around. Jaebum was staraing at his phone with one of his hands tugged in his pocket. HELLO COOL…I again started showering our stylist with some beautiful words. Why have I been cursing so much lately? The other kids appeared out of nowhere. I could notice it was one of those days that Jackson was so clingy to jaebum. He was acting like a pouty squirtle he was , of course talking nonstop, while clinging to him. And jaebum being a chic brat he was didn’t even bother to look up from his phone screen. He said something that made all of them laugh out loud. Youngjae took him into a quick hug and let him go while he was laughing.

U LUCKY… if and only if jaebum wanted to like someone wouldn’t it be youngjae?

The amount of thoughts I was struggling with was too much for me to handle at that time that my ankle twisted while I was landing. I fall so horribly that the pain radiated to my back made me shiver. The pain was too much that I forgot that my hand actually hurt to the point of being broken or something. I was sent to hospital in blink of an eye. Luckily, my fingers weren’t broken but they still were bandaged for pre caution. But my back hurt way too more.
Finally I was sent to my room in the hospital and only then the rest of the members entered the room soon after I did. I was more than happy to be a part of this family. I loved them so much and I was so thankful that they were by my side.Jaebum was asked by jyp. Even when he was with us we didn’t talk a word.

it is your  fault Im Jaebum.

it was almost night that…
JB:”guys go home and get some rest. I’ll stay.”
MK:”I”ll stay.”
Mark dear WHY U SO DENSE? This is not the time for u to stay.

Jackson elbowed him and gave him a look that everything I was thinking was summarized in that.
JS:”ok then stay. If u needed any help just call us.”
He’d never been this productive with words. When he looked at me I gave him a wide grin. He whispered into my ear:” shut that mouth. And stop being this obvious. Be good kids.”
I looked at him like these naughty kids and wiggled my eyebrows for him. Mark slapped my arm so hard.
JY” I think I should be the one hitting u.”
YG:”hyung why are u so into hitting everyone?”
Does this punk know he actually is the maknae??

When they left jaebum put his stuff in a corner and came to me.
JB:”it still hurts?”
Why I wanted to do aegyo in that mess it was an unanswered question to mysef as well. I should have checked a therapist soon. I copied the innocent look of the puss in boots.
JY:”not really. I’m ok for now.”
JB:” why didn’t u take care?”
Exactly like these 5 year olds trying to defend themselves:” I did. But I don’t know why this happened.”
I opened my eyes as wide as i could and moved my head to left and right. GREAT I ACTUALLY WAS A KID. Therapist was a top priority for tomorrow. When I caught him staring at me I was kind of satisfied that I could take a smol revenge. He stood near the bed.
JB:”jinyoungie.”
DO NOT CALL ME LIKE THAT. Ok just continue.
He paused for a while seemed like he was looking for the best strings of words.:”tonig..”
JS:” heeeeyyy mates. We bought some ice creams so we thought to bring u some. U know? Cause we’re nice like that.”
Jackson u have no idea how much I want to shove that bag of ice-creams into ur mouth.
JB:”what’s that?”
JS:”u mean the door?”
JB:”why was it invented?”
Jackson looked clueless.
JB:”yes bravo.so that people knock before coming in.”
JS:” yes bravo. Your welcome I did nothing .any time.”
Why all of them are so cheeky??

He looked at me,wiggled his eye brows and giggled.

IF ONLY I COULD GET UP I WOULD FADE U AWAY FROM THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

Jaebum gave him a death glare before him leaving .he put the ice creams in the fridge and let a sigh out.
JB:” I think this time everybody left for real.no one will interrupt us.”
JY:uhum…”
JB:” there is no water spilt on the floor so that s.one slides.”
I looked at him lost. What is he saying?
JB:”I don’t think anyone comes to clean here at this time either.”
Penny dropped. I controlled myself not to laugh. He got closer to me.
He was trying to control his laughter as well:” and there is no cameraman here to intrude.”
I giggled as he got a bit more closer. Yes no one was here to interrupt us.

Will this spell break tonight?