CH. 3

I can't hold it back anymore

I giggled as he got a bit more closer.

Yes no one was here to interrupt us.Will this spell break tonight?

I was so happy that he noticed and thought about all these and now he was the one taking the first step.i wanted to feel the warmth of those lips on my skin.
JB:”good. So go to sleep.”
As he was dying to control his laughter he backed off. I could see the smoke coming out of my head. I could hit the ceiling. Really. I was angry like that.i grabbed his shirt by its collar and pulled him toward myself. I was so ready to curse him as much as I could but I got off guard when he looked up and his lips exactly stopped in front of mine.

OH MY ….

My lips had never been this close to his.

hey jinyoung I guess u wanted to curse him like 0.0000034 seconds ago.... Quiet I’ve never been in this situation before.

I decided to take the first step myself. My stare slipped from his eyes to his lips.
.
.
GO TO HELL WHOEVER CREATED PHONES. WHY TF SHOULD IT RING NOW?

I was so angry that I pushed jaebum away so hard and roared:”I’m going to sleep.”
Without saying anything, He left the room to talk to whoever was at the other end of the wire.
****
I stared at doctor’s mouth in disbelief.

How can s.one be this unlucky?? Does that mean my back hurt that hard that I can't perform?? F this luck.

Does that mean I can’t debut??

I’d been practicing crazily for that. Even the one second of thinking about that terrified me.
I was both mad and depressed that I didn’t want to talk to anybody. I didn’t want to tell anyone about this. I didn’t even want to think about it. I was literally ignoring everyone. Everybody knew there was sth wrong with me but none of them knew what actually had happened.
YG:”hyung don’t u wanna talk??”
BB:”hyung why have u been isolating urself since the moment u came back from hospital?”
I was tired for all those questions. I closed my eyes to keep my cool but Jackson’s words were enough to ignite the anger in me.
JS:”hey jin u gotta be on cloud 9 rn. U gotta rock the stage. We believe in u.”
Yes I should be on cloud 9 that I can’t even put a step on stage.

Tears clogged my throat. I felt like I couldn’t breathe there anymore. I rushed out of the house.
BB:”hyung where u going at this time of midnight?
I headed to the practice room. I had no idea why I’d come here. I was fed up with all these things. I wanted to cry out….everything was beyond my limitation.
JB:”jinyoung. What tf ur doing here??”
Pls not now. I have no energy left for arguing. Just leave.
JY:why UR here now?”
He raised the volume of his voice:”whats wrong with u these days?? Why ur ignoring everyone?? why are u so upset lately?? Talk jinyoung talk.”
I raised my voice in return as well.:” that's only my own business. Is that even important?? Don’t worry I won’t do anything wrong LEADER-NIM.”
My emphasis on the last word drove him nutts. He completely shouted this time: “important?? Why tf ur talking about?? For the love of god Jinyoung…Don’t u know how important u are to me??? Don’t u know I can’t stand ur sadness??
This time it was me who flew off the handle. I was completely bored out of my mind. I didn’t care about anything anymore. As the lump in my throat turned into tears, I cried in the middle of the sobbing:”yes I’m upset. Yes I’m sad since the moment I saw u again. It’s all ur fcking fault. Why do u keep approaching me?? Why ur telling me these words?? Do u like hurting my feelings??.... Do u remember the shooting day when u asked me if I’m sure or not. NO I’m not. Because I love you..and I wo…..”
Felling The gentle warm brush of Jaebum’s lips on my own made me shudder. I gasped at the sudden touch.my tears kept falling, and the warm lips that were dancing with mine.  The power of doing anything was withheld from me. It was the sweetest taste I’d ever swallowed in my life. He pulled away from me. As his lips were rubbing against mine he slipped his hands from my hair to my neck. I CLEARLY FLINCHED.
This time it was me who preyed on his lips. I’d been waiting for this for so long, I couldn’t believe it was happening. Remembering that I raised the pace. We were kissing like we were trying to fit in 5 years’ worth of kisses into this moment. I aparted my lips gasping for air, but it didn’t even last for seconds till I started again. We were running out of breath .we pulled away as we rested our foreheads against each other.
“ I didn’t know u could be this aggressive.” He said teasingly.
I both went bananas and got embarrassed for a second. I punched his arm. That only made him giggle.
JB:”ur pink cheeks quickly turn u in.”
I pouted out of frustration and blew my bangs away from my forehead. He murmured into my ear with a low husky voice: “I’m afraid u finally make me lose my control."
No need for kisses and hugs his voice only could . i wanted to kiss him again but his phone started ringing. Well I still was thankful. The natural disasters didn’t happen when they shouldn’t have. I was slightly getting worried why nothing was happening.
Members were worried and told us to go back home soon. I looked at myself in the mirror.

PERFECT. How the heck I’m supposed to go back home with these bruise lips??
Jaebum’s hands wrapping around my waist from my back took me out of my thoughts:” don’t be sad again . Don’t ever …ever cry again.”
He paused there. Like he couldn’t say what was in his mind. What he wanted to say that he couldn’t? Confession?? Was it that difficult?? I’d said that I liked him tho.
JY:” I love ur smiles….. Always smile.”
Even that sentence could cheer me up. I felt like I was on cloud 9. I was calm enough not to want to think about anything anymore. I smiled. The ones with that I could show off my wrinkles. He bended from behind my back and kissed them as he tightened the back hug. The absolute feeling of pleasure… how I wish we hadn’t had to return back home.

***


Jaebum’s POV:
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

What tf does it mean that he can’t perform? We’ve been preparing to debut so hard.

What if he …what if he’d be withdrawn of the group?? No. that wouldn’t happen. But still he’d be scolded. Wouldn’t he? I was furious that I couldn’t do anything for him. Above that I was furious that he hadn’t talked about that to us. i entered our practice room. He was practicing alone and it was so obvious that he was taking easy on himself. I paused the music.
BB:”oh hyung why did u pause it?”
I ignored the rest and stepped straightly toward jinyoung. I was vibrating with rage, hands fisted as my sides. Every muscle in my body taut with anger. When I was angry I couldn’t think about anything. I cried:”why didn’t u say anything?”
He opened his mouth to say something but I cut it.
JB:”don’t u think we had the right to know what happened?? Why didn’t u take care? Huh?”
JS:” what’s going on?why are u shouting at him?”
JB:”why don’t u ask himself??”
Everybody was looking at him waiting for him to say something.
JY:” well..i can’t p..erform.”
YJ:” what Do u mean mean?”
YG:” does ur back still hurt?”
He only managed to nod with a lump in his throat. The others wanted to comfort him but I stopped that.
JB:” Jinyoung hyung wants to talk to u .now.”
When he walked passed me and I saw his eyes I immediately regretted what I did. Rather than comforting him I added salt to his injury. I was short tempered and that caused me not to be able to get closer to the people I liked. I wasn’t in the mood for practicing but by turning on the music didn’t let the others say anything.


Jinyoung’s POV:


Why was he so cold? It wasn’t my fault. Rather than comforting me, something I really needed in this period, he shouted at me in front of the others. not that it was easy for me myself to get over my injury. I felt like suffocating. I took a deep breath and entered jyp’s room.
JYP:” jinyoung listen. This is what happened and we couldn’t do anything to stop it right? It’s totally fine and it can happen to everyone. Ur still gonna debut with Got7 . don’t worry. But we need u to recover as soon as possible. That’s why I’m sending u to another city with one of the managers , for about aweek, to receive proper treatment by an experienced doctor who is now in that city. In the meantime the rest of the team except for Jaebum are traveling to another city for some recording stuff. And Jaebum stays here to do some of the things I asked him to.”
****
I needed some time on my own. Besides it was such a great opportunity to take my revenge of Jaebum. He had to realize he should’ve talked like that to me. And to be honest I wanted to take the revenge of all those moments he messed with my feelings like a savage he was. So I decided to ignore him in these left 3 daysbefore I leave and to turn my phone off while I was away not to be in contact with him.
****
I felt like he was trying to apologize but he was too prideful to easily say sorry and me ignoring him had made everything even harder. I’d told Jackson and Mark about my plan and had asked them not to tell Jaebum anything about it. Well he was too busy to ask anyone else plus PD-NIM would travel to another country soon so there would be no chance for him to ask anyone about where i was.
Before leaving I met  PD-nim and I headed to rest room to check out about my outfit and hair.
As everything was fine I turned to get out and go for my trip. And it was then when Jaebum came in.
JB:”what are u doing here?”
JY:”My question.”
JB:” I needed to meet some managers.”
He looked at my hand that was on my back.
JB:”does it hurt a lot?”
JY:”bearable.”
He looked down. I could tell he was looking for some words to string to say.

U PRIDEFUL KID… is apologizing that difficult??
-) “junior-ssi we have to go. It’s getting late.”
He looked at me suspiciously. NO I CAN’T LET HIM FIND OUT ABOUT EVERYTHING.
JY:” I’m coming.”
JB:” u going some where?”
I knew he was sharp enough to realize everything soon.so I decided to use my deadliest weapon “aegyo”. I winked at him.
JY:” I have my own things to do.”
And then I smiled in a way that my dimples appear. I guess I was successful as he was staring at me in silence for a while. He put his index finger on the dimple on my right cheek and inclined his head to gently kiss the one on the left. Without spacing our faces he hummed:”I’m sorry…for that day.”
Finally. Even his way of apologizing was special. But nope. I had to take my revenge. I pulled myself away and frowned.
JY:” I have to go.”
I was mad at him but I’d forgiven him. i already knew it was too much for him to swallow his pride. I knew deep down in his heart he didn’t mean anything it was just he couldn’t control his rage. But I was so thirsty for a revenge. I couldn’t forget the times he mocked me for my pink cheeks.
*****
*one week later*
Jaebum’s POV:
I threw the pen on the sheets in front of me on the table. STUBBORN KIDDO…why didn’t he say he was leaving?? There were a thousand times I wanted to just travel to the city he was in but I didn’t even know where he was. PD-nim was in another country and the members didn’t tell me. Couldn’t he at least turn on that fcking phone of his?? I was lying if I said I didn’t miss him. well it was already so unlike of me to sleep in his room the whole week.i knew I totally had fcked up the last time I’d talked to him.i regretted it but what was the use? What was that frown and cold look?? I didn’t even want to talk about that. I grabbed my sweater and left to get some fresh air although it was late at night. My whole mind was occupied by him. I wanted to see him. how could I pass a year not seeing him really? Maybe because I didn’t want to admit that I actually had some feelings for him. but when I met him again I realized I was only deceiving myself. Honestly I was afraid to confess. I was afraid of what would happen to our friendship. Accepting that I liked a boy was even difficult for myself to digest .but when I saw his tears I couldn’t hold it back anymore. His tears had always been my biggest weakness. My feels were indescribable when he said he liked me but I still couldn’t bring myself to confess. How I wish he was here to feel the warmth of his body radiating to my torso , to feel his plump beautiful lips on my own again.
I returned back home as I was cold. I e of the lamps on. I preferred a mere darkness. I took off my sweater and threw it on the coach. i started ing my shirt  that…
JY:” hey don’t u see such a giant human being here???”