CH. 1

I can't hold it back anymore

"U can't just stay still.,Can u?" snorted the hair stylist.

She was right this was already the nth time she was telling me that! But what do I do? It's out of my control. She can stop touching my neck! It wasn't my fault when s.one touches my neck I suddenly lose all my control! Like I get numb and my eyes turn languid ! Exactly like s.one's ing me up! And now totally this human being touches my neck every once in a while! What a luck! :|

I was srsly going to sleep till she almost cried: " if u wanna keep looking down , I won't stop working till forever."

Everyone was ready except for me, she again was right.I managed to apologize but..

JB)" If u wanna continue like this we gotta forget about the shooting."

He put his finger under my chin and tilted my head upwards and continued:"u don't move it even about an inch till this lady finishes working."

I srsly wanted to kick his a** ! When he turns to be this serious no one dares to say anything And I wasn’t exceptional! Finally this overwhelming mission led by miss stylist came to an end! So we got on the car and hit the road! I looked at him In the car's rear-view mirror.He was born to be a leader . He's always had this leader ship aura around him that I still can't help but to praise.

Excuse me but what exactly are u doing park jinyoung?....U can stop satringr at that sleeping beauty already for the sake of God.sleeping beauty???....Wtf ?? I'M even arguing with myself

I've completely known why I was having those mixed feelings but I was trying my best to kill this feeling in my heart exactly how I managed to do in these 5 years! It all started the day we made a due to participate in JYP audition and It grew everyday but I was afraid of telling him and ruining this friendship between us. When JJ project activities got canceled and we weren't in touch for about a year, I didn't miss a day not thinking about him but I still considered all those because of the times we'd spent tgt. Our tears, laughter, practicing, tiredness, hopes and disappointments...that we went through all tgt. But when I saw him again and my eyes met his,I realized my feelings had never been gone. So ....I got frustrated more as I thought everything was over. This time. ..I didn't want to be apart from him, So I promised myself to always keep this feeling to myself and stand beside him like a friend ...a brother. I don't think I can ever be able to confess to a cold, hard to get arrogant human being. Not even a girl ...a boy. Reaching there, I exhaled pathetically. I should focus on our packed schedule but this time as a member of Got7!We reached where we wanted.

Photographer: "so firstly you gotta be partitioned into 2 groups of two and one ,three!Yugyeom, Bambam, Youngjae! Mark ,Jackson! And junior ,JB!"

Idky but I can't pass a day not messing with him! So I reached to grab mark’s hand.

JY:"It’s better if Mark and I are in one group!"

JS:"he's my partner! Don't even talk about it!"

JY"but I don't like to partner up with a furious!"

Totally not obvious that I was pointing the earlier incident out!

JB:"good! I'm too short tempered to struggle with ur face angle here too!"

His reply shocked me , he'd almost never answered me back this way no matter how much I'd messed with him He grabbed Jackson's coat and took him with himself before cocking an eyebrow at me!

This brat! Wait for my revenge!

I totally break danced on his nerves as much as I could on that day! Well that was sth usual for the others and He wasn't giving a single and that made me mad as hell!

*****

I opened the door and entered the dorm!I'd been given two days off to visit my parents and stuff.

Well done.srsly?? I killed myself and then only two days??

it was late at night and I was super tired.

JY" Hey!"

JY:"o_O where are they??"

.

.

.

JY" hi! What are all of u doing here?"

YJ."Hey hyung. Jaebum hyung has fever and doesn't accept to go visit a doctor."

JB:" told u to go to sleep! we gotta wake up soon tomorrow. We can’t be sleepy."

JS:" guys go to sleep! I take care of him."

JB:" ur in charge of martial arts tomorrow! u gotta be in a good condition. Go to sleep everybody! I took some medicine I'M soon going to be fine."

This human being can’t pass a day and not acting cool,huh?

I knew he wouldn't disagree with what I say. so I decided to use my power!

Oh Jaesus ...power????... Yes if it ain't power then I donno what is!

all the members have always said I'm the only one who can sorta control him.Well one outta 5 times trying.

JY:"go to sleep everybody. Youngjae sleep in my room. I'll take care of him."

YJ:"u've just arrived u must be tired..it.."

JY.:"I'd been sleeping in the bus throughout all the way. I'm not tired. Don't worry."

I was perfectly lying but thanks God they went to sleep. I changed and grabbed a bowl of water and a piece of fabric for putting on his forehead to lower his body temperature.

JB:"liar!"

JY:"huh??"

JB:"it's so obvious ur hella tired. Go to sleep! Why u've stayed awake because of me?" S.times his being super sharp was so on my nerve.

What the f should I be saying now??

Well I wanted to do it as an apology. If we totally ignore the fact that I could never sleep this way ......

NO JINYOUNG ur just here because of an apology .put that in ur head ONLY because of an apology.

JY.:" A sick doesn't talk this much. u know I won't go to sleep so be quiet ."

He'd been staring at me for decades already.I couldn't look into his eyes and well he didn't seem to stop. I was getting frustrated.

JY.:"I'm bootiful and I know it ."

JB:" ur confidence is admirable!"

JY:" a handsome,cute,cool and talented human being must have confidence anyway . Seems like it has caught s.one's eyes so bad!"

JB:" u read fictions recently?" he Said with a serious face.

JY.:" no I'm rea..."

THIS PUNKKKK!

I just realized he was mocking me. And now looking at me with a super annoying smirk.(the Dream High typed ones)

JB.:"u and talent?? Don't even talk about it but let's face it ur stylist is dang talented...."

JB:" ur new hair style goes rly well with u."

On the one hand I wanted to kill him because of mocking me,on the other hand I wanted to grin ear to ear because of his praise. I was struggling with myself till...

JB:"U look a lot MORE gorgeous!"

HOLY MOTHER OF BUTTERFLIES...

what was he saying?? Did he rly just compliment me?? I was dying because of happiness with no legit reason actually! I wanted to wet the fabric and put it on his forehead but I hit the bowl and half of its water poured on the ground from it.I hurried to make the bowl straight so that the water stops pouring but I put my hand on the edge of it and it got upside down from the opposite side.

Thumbs up Park jinyoung .u basically have no capacity. Keep ur self tgt boy! HE only said one simple sentence.

I glanced at him briefly and ,well not surprisingly, he was so close to bursting out laughing. JB:" why ur startled??"

JY:"huh??? Me??? Ofc i am not! There is no doubt in my beauty!"

He raised one eyebrow and continued with a naughty smile:" now Mr. Confidence, can u tell me while ur cheeks are pink???"

NO FLIPPING WAY! perfect!! I totally messed up. What the f should I do now??

Well as I’d always done great in these situations, fully appreciate my dear brain, I managed to touch my cheeks which made him burst into laughter. Dang u! I was so mad at my intelligence for choosing literally the worst actions to do. As the progress of my brilliant plans I grabbed the bowl and pour the remained water on his face. WELL DESERVED.

JB: “I think u needed it more urself.” He said while pointing at my cheeks.

There was nothing I wanted more, than slapping his face with the bowl.

JY.: “there are no reasons to be startled. I’m just tired.”

Let me receive the noble prize for coming up with the tiest replies pls.

JB:”u just said u ain’t tired tho.”

What a cheeky little …..

JY:” spending one minute with u requires 3 weeks of resting.”

JB:” u urself wanted to stay.”

I raised my eyebrow, eyes full of mischief: “ and I can see how much reluctant u were.”

I grabbed the bowl, totally satisfied with myself, and headed to kitchen to fill it up with water again. I came back and opened the door but I froze right there.

His back was facing me. He was standing looking for shirt or sth to wear.

HOLY MOTHER OF WIDENESS… THE SHOULDERSSSSSS…..

his muscles seemed way more built in comparison with past.

why on earth this should be the first time seeing him half since we met again?... Cause Nobody wanders around in boxers in winter genius!.... Ok wait what am I doing rn?

I shook my head to throw these thoughts out of my head but as the clumsy person I am, I shook the bowl at the same too that it slid out of my hand. I managed to grab it in the air before hitting it 3 or 4 times. Half the water poured on me, the other half poured on the floor. I quickly sat to dry the water spilt on the floor. he was turning back. I hurriedly turned to quit the room that I bumped into the door.

MY HEAD…. FCK ALL THE BOWLS AND DOORS.

JY:” oh no way? I forgot it."

I slapped my hand against my forehead and left the room pretending I forgot sth to bring.

 What could I possibly forget??? Not that my brain was functioning well even before this door hit it.

This time I filled a saucepan with water so that the water doesn’t pour this time!:/

I slowly went in and put the piece of fabric on his forehead till he closed his eyes and went to sleep. I liked him but I'd never let myself think about him THAT way.

I looked at the sleeping him. Some mixed feelings started to rise on me out of nowhere. I wanted to hug him at the moment. I got closer to him.

This is just a hug.i hug mark a lot too!!!

I wanted to run my fingers through his natural straight hair that was beautifully placed on his forehead. I wanted to… so…

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggg*

His phone alarm suddenly went off and scared the crap out of me. I had no idea how I backed off and cursed whoever invented alarms underneath of my breath. It killed the mood!

MUCH BETTER JINYOUNG. WHAT’S WITH U TONIGHT???

I was staring at him all the time he was grabbing some pills to take.

His skin seems so smooth. A kiss on the cheek causes no harm. He’s sick it’s good for him.

Ok I officially was hallucinating.

Why the f am I like this tonight??

But yet again I was so close to his cheek. I put my palm on the floor to help me keep my balance. But suddenly I slid on the water that was spilt there earlier and the exact part of my head that was smashed by the door hit his shoulder. I flinched at the pain. And as I was not in a proper balance I fall into his lap. His warmth sent chills to my spine. How I wish I could stay there till morning.

JB:” u still awake?”

I literally jumped to the vacant space next to him.

Embarrassment after embarrassment. Great.

JB:” why aren’t u sleeping already?”

JY:” I didn’t feel like sleeping.”

JB:” ur eyes have turned red and u say ur not sleepy yet. Go to sleep. we have a lot to do tomorrow.”

Well he technically just ruined all the vibe. Couldn’t he just caress my hair and…!

S.ONE STOP MY THOUGHTS. DEAR JINYOUNG JUST CONTROL UR THOUGHTS AND GO THE F BACK TO SLEEP.

I let the sigh out before pouting. Sth I always do when I get pissed. I touched the spot hit by the door and his shoulder. It really hurt. I was busy locating my pillow to get ready to sleep when I heard the sound of the door getting slowly shut.i shrugged.

This impassive.I hate u! .....oh do u ?? .....shut up....

rather than arguing with myself I’d better stop being lazy and change my shirt.it’s been wet since the Bowl Epic!:/

As I heard the sound of door being opened and shut again I realized he’s come back. Without even turning to give him a look I grabbed my blanket to go to sleep that s.one pinched me to the wall.