Keep It Secret

Sweet Like Sugar

It's a secret, it's not the time yet.

It's my hidden feelings, I still don't know you.

Honestly, I'm afraid, I'm so scared.

That you'll treat me however you want,

So it makes me act strong.

WJSN - Secret

------------------------------

Yoojung's Diary, Entry 388

It's been a few days since me and Doyeon first spoke. She is very nice and friendly, I feel different when I'm with her. Everything about her is so beautiful and perfect. Her smile makes me happy and when we accidentally touch hands, my heart races. Is this what I'm thinking this is? Did I finally fall for someone? No. I can't. She's a girl, I'm a girl. Love doesn't work like that, right? Right? But it feels so nice to be with her. When I see Doyeon enter the classroom I get nervous. I stare at her a lot. Maybe too much. From what I read in books, I can tell that I got a crush on her. It will go away. My feelings have to go away. I just have to ignore them. Yes, ignore my feelings for Doyeon. I have to keep it a secret. 

Yoojung closed her diary and put it under her pillow. Is she doing the right thing? Should she ignore her feelings? Probably. There is no chance that Doyeon will ever feel the same way for Yoojung. 

The short girl is confused. She wanted her first crush to be a cute boy. Someone who could notice her feelings, someone who could like her back, someone who could hold her hand on the way to school everyday. Instead, she fell for a girl that probably is going to find a new boyfriend sooner or later. Such a dumb thing to do. Yoojung doesn't understand. Is this what love feels like? Is she not confusing it with friendship? But you don't get nervous around friends. 
The girl gets up from her bed and calls the only person she can trust. Her best friend. 
*Dialing Seokmin*
"It's literally 1 AM and you should have a serious reason to call me at this time" 
"Go to the balcony and grab a snack, this is going to be a long story"
"Yoojung, really? Can I just ..."
"BALCONY. NOW. This is what you get for being my best friend."
Yoojung quickly put on a random hoodie she found on the floor and ran to her window. Seokmin and her are neighbors. So she can just climb over the window to get to his balcony, it's their secret meeting place. 
"Yoojung, you better have a good story or else.." Her best friend was already sitting on the balcony, wrapped in his blanket. 
"Just shut up and help me" Yoojung climbed over and grabbed Seokmin's hand to help her get to the balcony. 
"I swear, someone's going to get hurt doing this someday" 
"Seokmin, don't get distracted" Yoojung said and glared to her best friend. They sat against the wall, shoulders touching, with Seokmin's blanket over their legs. 
"So, why did you call?" He questioned the girl.
"I have a secret I need to tell" Yoojung breathed out.
"WHAT? A SECRET? YOU HAVE A..." The girl placed her hands over Seokmin's mouth to prevent him from waking up her parents. 
"Stop yelling!" Yoojung whispered.
"Sorry" Seokmin replied. 
"Okay, don't get shocked, but, I have a crush on someone." The girl quickly told her best friend. She could literally see how hard it is for Seokmin not to yell.
" A crush?! Who? Don't tell me you had a secret crush on me all this time!" He playfully winked to Yoojung. 
" Ewww, no way. It's Doyeon." Yoojung expected a loud reply from the boy, but instead he looked worried.
"Are you alright? It must be difficult, I don't even know what you should do..." Seokmin slowly spoke. The girl playfully punched him in the shoulder. 
"What is that face? I'm fine, I'll just try to ignore these feelings. It's going to be difficult, but I'll do my best."
"Just don't hurt yourself. Be careful. I'll be worried if something bad happens to you." Seokmin really cared for Yoojung, and she could see it. 
"Don't worry I'm going to be fine. I'll go now, it's really late. Bye!" Yoojung waved to the boy as she climbed over. Seokmin gave her a warm smile and disappeared of the balcony. 


I have to keep this a secret. 

-/-/---

Hey guys! Thank you for subscribing to this! I'll edit this later, but for now, unedited chapter 2.