Waiting For Someone

Sweet Like Sugar
 

"I'm waiting for someone who can make me feel, something like never before.

I'll wait no matter how long it takes, I just want to fall in love."

Twice - Like Ooh Ahh

------------------------------------------------

Yoojung was in the school bathroom washing her hands, thinking about the test she next lesson. She heard some girls enter the room. 

"I heard there is our girl in our year that never had a boyfriend" 

"Really? What a loser"

"Some guys actually confessed to her, but she always says no. How dare she."

"Whats her problem? If only I had cute guys confessing to me..."

"You have Eunwoo, he's okay, I have to deal with that idiot Seokmin" 

Thise girls were talking about Yoojung. Yes, there were some guys that liked her, but she is waiting for that special someone. Basically, she never felt love towards anyone.

The short girl was getting annoyed by the dumb comments about her life and looked to where the girls were standing.

"Stop talking about her, it's her choice of she wants to date or not. Plus, Yerin, I pretty sure that 'idiot' Seokmin doesn't like you anymore. You don't deserve him anyways." Yoojung snapped at the girls, and walked out of the bathroom. She's wants to like someone. She just doesn't, and it hurts so much.

Full of anger, the short girl was walking down the coridor. Everyone around seems to have a partner. Dahyun has Eunwoo. Yerin has Seokmin. Chayeon has Mingyu. There's only the lonely Yoojung.

"Did you guys hear? Doyeon broke up with Jaehyun. They lasted two months. That's the record for her relationships."

"I still wonder if she's a , or all guys she has dated were jerks?"

"Both" 

--" hahahaha"

"Hey!" Yoojung stood up from her seat and yelled at her classmates. "Stop it. It's not nice talking behind people's back. Her relationships are not your problem. Doyeon is kind and friendly, not a . Don't call her that."  The smal girl loudly told the people. A girl with long black was about to reply, but someone spoke before her. 

"I agree with Yoojung. I am no way a , and my life is none of you business. Jiho, we are not friends anymore. I don't want to be friends with a liar."

It was Doyeon. Yoojung stopped breathing for a moment, because usually she would be ignored by the taller girl. Jiho looked scared and immediately stood up to stop Doyeon from walking away. 

"Hey, Doyeonnie, I was joking, you know I would never talk behind your back." She begged the taller girl. 

"I'm changing seats. I don't want to sit next to a snake." Doyeon said and shook Jiho's hand of her wrist. 

"Hey, Yoojung, can I sit next to you?" The tall girl asked the shorter. 'This feels like a dream' Yoojung thought to herself. "Yeah, I sit right there." She pointed to her seat with was in the back of the classroom near the window. 

Doyeon smiled and leaned in to whisper something to Yoojung. 

"Thank you very much, I'll be nice to you" 

Suddenly, the shorter girl felt her heart beat faster. She is now officially seated next to Doyeon, the prettiest girl in school.