Anything For You

Sweet Like Sugar

Let me run,

Please let me run more.

Even though my feet are full of scars,

I smile whenever I see you.

BTS - Run

----------------------------

 

Yoojung had everything planned out. She was slowly walking up the stairs to the school rooftop. When Yoojung opened the door, she saw Jiho.
There she was. Long black hair and a face of an angel. But she isn't an angel at all.

"Why? Why did you do this?" Yoojung said loudly. There was no anger or pain in her voice, just plain confusion.
"Hm? Why? Didn't you hear the news? I thought I send it to everyone. Must have missed you. Sorry, then" The annoying voice that belonged to Jiho. It was her, who else would have done something so terrible.
"I said, why? What did she do to you?" Yoojung walked closer to the girl.
"I wanted to teach both of you a lesson. Don't mess with me, you hear me Choi Yoojung? Don't play around. You know how hurt my brother was when you said no to him? How long Mingyu tried talking to you? What did he even find in you. You're ugly, short and annoying. You think that everyone adores you and you can boss people around? You can't. So shut the up. For once, stop interrupting me." Jiho's words were like venom. Slowly sinking into your skin and burning. The taller girl walked closer to the shorter. Every step she took forward, Yoojung took one back. The shorter ended up being pinned to the wall. 

"I'll make you suffer. I'll make you cry yourself to sleep. You are going to regret every single rejection you made, because no one will want you." Jiho was getting closer and closer. At this moment, you would think that Yoojung is scared. But this is just acting.

Seokmin is hiding and filming everything, to later use against Jiho. Sadly, her insults are not going to get her into much trouble, the shorter has to get something more.
"Zoom in, now." Yoojung said quietly. 
"What are you talking about? Did you loose your mind? Stop interrupting me, you ." The taller was mumbling something.
"Kim Jiho, I'm sorry, but I will always interrupt , because you are always talking trash" Yoojung said with a smirk.
"What? Are you out of your mind? Did you forget who you're talking to?" Jiho seemed very angry and leaned in even closer to spit on the other girl's face. Yoojung took the chance and did something unbelievable. Yoojung pulled Jiho by the hand and their lips ended up colliding.
"Ewww. Are you crazy? Disgusting ert! That's why you always watch girls change for P.E! You shouldn't be allowed in the same school with other girls! Who knows what you're going to do next? somebody? ert!" Yoojung pushed away and yelled at the taller girl that was now laying on the floor with shock. 
"Seokmin? Did you get it?" She spoke again and the boy crawled out of plants that were standing near. 
"Yeah! Look here!" He ran up to show the video. It looked as if Jiho leaned in to kiss Yoojung and the shorter pushed away. Just as planned. 
"Choi Yoojung! What was that! Delete that video!" Jiho stood up to take the phone away, but Seokmin stopped her.
"You need to get punished for what you did. Stop complaining. You caused so much trouble, you'll have to pay for it." 
"Just don't send it to our classmates! Please!" Jiho begged on her knees. 
"Eyyh, Jiho, you got no pride. Don't worry, we're not sending it to anyone. Just showing the teachers." Yoojung sweetly smiled at the girl. Jiho had no chance of staying in this school.

*Flashback*
"Seokmin, why are mine and Doyeon's desks like that? Who did it?!" Yoojung was getting annoyed and frustrated .
"Jiho. Yesterday, her brother beat Doyeon up and took pictures of her. It isn't exactly something you would want to see. Jiho told everyone that Doyeon was selling her body, and got in trouble, so the costumers beat her up. Mingyu isnt good at keeping secrets, so he told me right away." 
"We have to do something about it! I won't let Jiho get away with this."
"We don't have any proof that Jiho told Mingyu to beat Doyeon up and take the pictures."
"But we still can get Jiho in trouble!" 
"Teachers are used to insults and violence, I don't think there's anything worse we can do" Seokmin looked sad. But there is still one option.
"UAL HARASSMENT!!" Yoojung yelled too loudly. 
"....Excuse me?" The boy looked confused. 
" I can just get Jiho to harass me, and then she'll get kicked out of the school." The girl said happily.
" And how are you planning to do that?" Seokmin didn't believe the shorter's words.
"Get the camera and follow me"

 

*End Of Flashaback*

hey guys! 2nd update today. The story will get clearer and more understandable soon I promise. For now, enjoy!