Chapter 5 - Almost

Doctors 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jung's pregnancy is going very well. She is now going on 34 weeks. Everyday she still goes to the hospital and does her work as a neurosurgeon although she is not allowed to do a solo operation anymore. Everyday she will makes her rounds with a big watermelon sized belly. But today is the last day of the working day. She will be on her maternity leave starting tomorrow. Since yesterday, she already whined to Ji Hong to let her do her last surgery. Because Ji Hong just want to make her happy, he let her to be his assistant for today's surgery. The surgery is the kind of simple and usually only took 1 hour so he don't need to worry too much about straining Hye Jung.

"Are you really that happy?" Ji Hong asked Hye Jung while they are rubbing their hands before the operation.
"Yes! And the babies are happy too!" Hye Jung said cheerily.
"Please remember, once you are tired or whatever, you are allowed to seat or leave. Kyung Joon will take over and it is okay. Please don't torture yourself."
"Yes Oppa.. Don't worry too much. I will miss doing this."
"Okay let's go inside."

 

"Clamp please." Ji Hong asked Hye Jung for an instrument.

Hye Jung took the thing needed and gave them to Ji Hong. Suddenly she gasped.
"What?" Ji Hong asked her.
"Omoooo.. Omooo.." Hye Jung said with a panic tone. "I..think..my water just broke.."
"What?" Ji Hong lifts up his hands for a while. He was dazed for a second then he quickly made a desicion. "Baby, don't be panic. Nurse please assist Dr. Yoo to Dr. Park from obgyn department. And Kyung Joon please assist me now. We need to finish this."
Hye Jung and the nurse left the operating room with a wheelchair. Ji Hong was having a hard time concentrating. Every 3 minutes he asks the nurses if Hye Jung was okay. The next half an hour has been the longest hour in his life. After he finished the surgery, he quickly informs the patient's family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter