Chapter 4 - You're Beautiful

Doctors 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Psst, there will be special appearances in this chapter! Be ready!"

 

"Baby, do you remember Dr Kang Mo Yeon?" Ji Hong walked to his office while holding a royal blue envelope.
Hye Jung was sitting behind her desk on Ji Hong's office. Since the accident, Hye Jung has been moving to Ji Hong's office.
Hye Jung paused the video she watched and looked to Ji Hong. "The doctor from the TV show? The one who came to our wedding on behalf of Haesung Hospital?"
"Yes. She's getting married too. With.." Ji Hong opened the invitation. "Major.. Yoo Shi Jin.."
"They invited us?"
"Yes. Here you can read by yourself." Ji Hong gave the invitation card to her.
"To Mr and Mrs: Prof. Hong Ji Hong of Gukil Medical Center. Kindly join us at the Wedding of Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon on September 17th 2017.. Which is.. 2 weeks from now?"


After dinner, Ji Hong washes the dishes because Hye Jung's arm is not yet fully healed. She hugs him from behind.
"Oppa.."
"Yes?"
"Do we really have to go to the wedding?"
"Hmm.. If there are no obstacles coming up, we should go.."
"Ah.."
"Why baby? You don't want to go?"
"Just.. Nevermind.."
Ji Hong turned off the tap, dried his hands with a towel and turned to Hye Jung. Ji Hong cupped her face.
"Anything concerns you? You know you can tell me anything."
"No.."
"Really?"
"Yes.."
"Okay, I'll wait until you're ready to tell me. But if you really don't want to go even without any reason, I'll go that way."
Hye Jung smiled. "I love you, Oppa."
"And I love you even more."


"Good morning baby one, baby two and baby three." Ji Hong kissed Hye Jung's head who rested on his arm throughout the night.
"Why there are three babies?" Hye Jung mumbles.
"You are my number one baby, and then baby two and baby three." Ji Hong caresses her belly. The twins kicked several times in reply.
"They like you a lot."
"Of course. I made them."
Hye Jung smacks Ji Hong's chest. "No ing in front of my babies."
"Oops." Ji Hong laughed with that. Hye Jung was also laughing. "What do my number one baby want to do today?"
"Hmm.. Let me think.."
"Should we go dress shopping? For the upcoming wedding?"
Hye Jung's face immediately changed. Her lips formed a pout.
"What is it, baby? Why don't you want to go dress shopping?"
Hye Jung keeps his mouth shut. And there are tears forming in her eyes.
"Omg baby why are you crying?" Ji Hong seated up and looked to her eyes seriously. He pats her hair lovingly. He says to her in a soft voice. "Please tell me, baby. I know something has been bothering you for the past few days, and I've been searching any faults I possibly made and I haven't found any. I am sorry if it has something to do with me."
"No.. It's not your fault."
"Listen to me first.. I know you have been independent in your whole life. But now you have me as your husband. You can lean on me, you can trust me, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter