Chapter 3 - Don't Forget Me

Doctors 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No you can't do this!" Ji Hong said to Hye Jung while his eyes are focusing on his computer.
"No you can't stop me! I want to do this no matter what you say!"
Ji Hong and Hye Jung have been debating whether Hye Jung can do a surgery or not. She is 17 weeks long but already showing bump and also symptoms. The last time she did an operation is on the day before yesterday and after standing for 4 hours her feet was swollen.
"No you can't! I am one of the president here. If you do an operation without my permission, it can be categorized as malpractice."
"How dare you using your president card on me!"
"It's your own fault for not listening."
"No! I am only 17 weeks long! I am not a sick grandma or what. I can do this!"
"Look at your body! If you don't care about your own health and the twins' health, just do it!"
Hye Jung's bump looks like a 6 months single fetus pregnancy because the twins are growing very healthy. Ji Hong is being overprotective on her. Hye Jung being the rebel as she always is, can't stand the fact that she is no longer useful as a neurosurgeon.
"I just want to be useful."
"You can! By sitting nicely and not adding stress to my work!"
Hye Jung knows Ji Hong has been stressed lately because of paperwork of the hospital. But he shouldn't be that rude especially to his pregnant wife.
"I am still doing this. With or without your permission!"
"Okay if that's what you want! Just do as you please! If you don't want me to care about you, I won't care anymore!"
Hye Jung left Ji Hong's office. Ji Hong's last sentence repeated in her head. She got teary. She walks quickly to her room. Because she don't want to meet her staffs at the reception, she took a different path than the elevator. When suddenly a fat boy around 9 years old bumped into her while she was walking down the stairs. Because she was not focus and her body is already big and weak, she falls. Her body and the little boy's body rolled on the stairs downward until the next floor.

Just after Hye Jung left with teary eyes, he realized that he made a mess. He loves her so much he can't stand the fact he is making her suffers. But he knows he made a big mistake just now. How dare he say something like that to Hye Jung, his soulmate. Ji Hong closed his monitor and made his way to Hye Jung's office when a nurse runs to him.
"Prof Hong!!!!"
"What?"
"Dr Yoo!!! Dr Yoo fell off the stairs!!"
"Whatttt???"

Everything passed like a blur. Ji Hong couldn't do anything except holding h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter