Starved

House secret

Yoonki was back from his trip. Rounds after rounds they made love. Chaewon in fact has gotten more beautiful and seductive and he couldnt stop wanting her. 'This is my job. I am his wife. I need to keep him satisfied' Chaewon had this on her thoughts as she showered off the sweat from their many rounds of session. Its been weeks since she last saw Joonki. Nor did she hear anything from him. But once thing for sure was she has decided, she is not ready for a child and have started taken pills without telling Yoonki.

Joongki has been keeping himself busy with his filming but flashes of that day kept him distracted. He wanted to call her, wanted to see her, wanted to make love to her but know he could not. She's his sister-in-law. Even his girlfriend could not satisfy him and his coolness about it made them drifted apart. He is back on single status. He heard that his brother is back from Australia. The thoughts of his brother enjoying Chaewon's everything angered him. He hasnt seen her for two months since that event. This weekend they will. He only hoped he could survive the ordeal.

"Guys, we are home. Eh, where's Joongki? I thought he's coming back this week?",YoonKi called out with Chaewon in tow. She heard his name and tensed when the person came out from his room. They met in the eyes briefly as the parents gathered everyone in the living hall for a get-together where the kids talk about what they had been up to. Joongki and Chaewon was set in the most uncomfortable position. She was settled between him and Yoonki on the sofa. He could feel her body heat emitting to his skin. Emotions were starting to stir and his reaction will be obvious. Finding some excuses. Joongki excused himself and went back into his room.

"Omma, give my door a knock when dinner is starting. I have a telco meeting with the directors now.",Joongki said and left his spot. Except for Chaewon, the others didnt know he was infact lying. She felt his uneasyness upon their contact.

"Oppa, my stomach hurts. Why not you go ahead while i use the bathroom? I'll see you later.",Chaewon told Yoonki as they were about to run some errands for his parents before dinner. Taking a bee-line towards Joongki's room, no one noticed her. As expected, she saw him lying on bed emotionessly when she went into his room after a slight knock.

"Hey. Are you ok? Am i making you uncomfortable?" Joongki's mind was in a blank and did not hear anything of what she's said. 'She's inside my room. She's coming closer. She's so pretty. I want her.' Worriedly touching his forehead when she receive no reply from him, she was caught off guard when he pulled her wrist and had her off balance, falling onto his bed. He did nothing, breathing against her neck but she had felt his buldge of his manhood against her thigh.

"I am wrong. I cant break and go. I kept thinking about you. I kept wanting you again and again. Im sorry. Please leave me alone.",Joongki confessed but Chaewon did not utter a single word. 'So she has gotten over it. Living happily with hyung, waiting for the miracle baby.'

"Do you want to do another test to check if the feelings are mutual?",Chaewon's bold statement caused Joongki to stare at her. Her mind was shut when she saw him. She misses him badly, emotionally and physically. Changing their position, Chaewon cornered Joongki against his bed frame as she straddle him. Her dress hiked up and he caught sight of her red lacy undies.

Joongki was frozen in his state of mind when she sugessted yet another test. 'She's seducing me in my bedroom. No. Song Joonki. Stop it now. Stop her.' He made no movement even when she started ing his trousers, releasing his hard-on from the opening of his boxer. Her touch sent tremors to his entire body, he shivered in pleasure unwilling.

"Do you want me to continue? Just say it. Else, i'll proceed with the test myself.",Chaewon whispered. She saw his eyes closed at the her touch on his rod. Wanting to show him she's equally in need of him, she took his meat and slide it under her p*anty, having direct contact with her smooth womanhood. She came to a conclusion that Joongki's manhood was not just average. It was bigger and longer then those her girlfriends showed her on pictures. Rubbing against his rod, her juices covered it up with a layer of coat.

'She's so wet. Was it caused by me? She's supposed to be mine!' At the last thought, Joongki took hold of the situation and rammed right into Chaewon's tight c*unt. Both contained their moans at the sudden union. Chaewon felt filled while Joongki was in heaven. He could just spilled into her at the instant when her warmth swallowed him. It felt even tighter then the first time.

"Dont move. I am c*umming. Give me a minute. Do you still have the condoms?",Joongki pleaded when Chaewon made the slighest movement that raised his need to release into her.

"I dont have a minute. I dont want to be seperated. I love how you are spreading me now. I am on pill. You can taint my womb." Chaewon's words were blurring Joongki's sense. 'She's a vixen! Born to kill me.' Pushing his thoughts aside, he her top and on the prettiest n*ipple as she rode fast on him. Less than ten , both had their lips onto one another and had the most mind blowing release in that instant.

Dinner was as usual but Joonki felt light headed. He had just had a quickie with Chaewon. There she is, seating opposite him. The knowledge of his jism swimming within her gave him a satisfied grin. But the real reason was the conversation they had in his room after cleaning up the mess they had made. Chaewon told him how much she misses him and somehow falling in love. That was why she decided to be on pill. She wants to keep her responsibility as a wife to a man who might break apart if she leave him. Sharing was never his thing but Chaewon was different. Everyone caould see she's acting like a nurse towards his brother.

Their rendezvous continued on. Both starving for one another. This is a secret kept within the house.