Uncontrollable

House secret

Chaewon could not think of anything to say. Instead she grabbed her items from Joongki and said,"I'm not having any affairs. Stay out of my life!" With that, she hurried to the bathroom to clam herself down. If only she has someone to discuss the problem she's facing. She thought she could get by the way it is but she knows she's at her limit. Getting comfy to her spot next to Yoonki, she ignored Joongki's stare and mingled with the others. 

Yoonki had no idea what was Chaewon going through. She looks happy in the marriage and satisfied with their s*extual routines. In fact, Yoonki is addicted to her. Other than days when she bleeds, he would sought their body union every day and night. Her body is perfect, hidden under the layers of clothes she wear. Her womanhood is always so tight which made him  so easily and quickly. Yet what attracts him most is her sultry form whenever they are making love. 

Taking the week to clear her depressing thoughts as YoonKi heads to Australia for work, she went back to her own apartment. He had wanted her to tag along but her schedules timing conflicted with his. She silently thank lord else she would have to force herself to give in once again. Even after marriage, she kept her apartment in case her mom visits her. Opening bottle after bottle of red wine, she indulge in her tipsy state to forget the misery she's facing. "Moon Chaewon. Stop being a selfish b*itch. Cant you see he loves you so much? You wont find another man like him!",she said out loud to herself.

Joongki is given a week break before the intensive filming begins. He spends hs time memorising his scripts, accompanying his family and checking on Chaewon. The family was waiting for her when they heard his brother will be away for the month for job purposes. Yet, she did not call. His mother thought to give her a break and let her spend it on her own accord. But Joongki thinks otherwise. Flipping out his phone, he dailed her number and waited as the ringing continued til he heard her voice.

"What do you want Song Joongki? Cant you leave a woman in peace?",Chaewon answered the call when she saw his name on her screen. Seeing his name only brings back the memories where he questioned her in his room.

"Let's have a talk. You know i will not let matters rest until i am convinced you are fine.", Joongki insisted.

"Fine. Im at my own apartment. I'll text you the address.", Chaewon had no strength to deal with him,hoping to get over this once and for all.

Immediately, JoongKi set off to her place and could not stop wondering why was she at her own apartment when she could be at her marriage home. As he waitied for her to open the door, all he sniffed was a stench of alcohol. "You have been drinking? Alone at your own place, why?",Joongki asked as he grabbed her arms when she was swaying.

"I just need some time alone. Im not drunk yet. So, you wanna know whats wrong with me? You will regret pestering me for this answer. Think again if you really want to know Song Joongki.",Chaewon warned him. She has given him so many chances to not get involve in her life. But each time he crawled onto her skin.

"I will not regret anything. I only want to help you, Chaewon ah",Joongki said confidently.

Without thoughts, Chaewon walked towards JoongKi and straddled him,"I have a secret Song Joongki. I am still a v*irgin. The condoms you saw in my bag are precautions incase i let myself go and have s*ex with someone. There. you got your answers."

Joongki was having a hard time getting this hearing right. Here she is straddling him so close and there she was saying she's still a v*irgin. She's married for almost a year. His brother been bragging about his s*ex life to him. How is that possible. "What are you talking about? Are you too drunk to realise you have been married for almost 12months? So, you are looking for an affair? Dont be selfish towards my brother!",Joongki was getting mad at her for letting his brother down.

"Told you asking me about this whole thing will only leave regrets. I am not looking for an affiar. Im looking for one who can break my hymen, thats all. No matter how hard he's praying for a kid, it will not happen because his s*perms are not flowing in, at all.",Chaewon wispered as she leaned her forehead against his lightly, breathing in his scent. "He's really satisfied but i am not. I have my own urges too but i acted as if im fine. I am not fine. Would you be willing to be the one Joongki ah, am i attractive enough to stir some emotions in you?"

"Are you telling me you and brother made love but you are still a v*irgin?",Joongki could not believe what she was saying. Here she is confessing the deepest and most absurb thing he had ever heard. She was practically inviting him to bed her. His view on her was becoming disgusted. How can he be interested in such woman. Yet as she leaned close to him, her warmth engulf him. Her flowery scent tingled his nose. It was when her suggestion put him to test on what she said was the truth or not. "Why not do a finger test on me if you have doubts. Men usually are so paticular on such and always assume the woman is lying. Do you dare? If its unmoralise to touch your sister-in-law. Imagine yourself as Kang Maru, a doctor."

Going against his principled mind, Joongki placed his hand on her thigh and inched upwards til his hand was under her flimsy short skirt. He lost his thoughts when the first thing that came into his mind was the smoothness of her skin and the hiked breath he heard coming from Chaewon. To say he was not having any reaction will be a lie. Everything about her affects him but this time round, having her this close, having his hand on her gave him a hard-on. "Are you sure Chaewon?",Joongki asked again in hope she will stop him. His fingers are at the frabic of her undies. 'She likes lace.' Giving him the nod, Joongki slide under and came in contract with her smooth womanhood. 'Brazillian waxing.' But what he did not expect was that she was partially wet below. He had thought to assist her in-order to make the test less painful if it was a dry entry. "Your touch send waves in me. So dont worry of hurting me. Go on." Chaewon assured him.

As slowly as he can, he placed his middle finger at her entrance, holding his breath, pushing it into her. Chaewon tightened her hold onto Joongki when she felt his finger in her while Joongki could not believe what he is doing now. 'She's tight. Very tight.' Both were breathing heavily til the results is out. Joongki looked up towards her, his fingers still within. 'The hymen is still there. She's still a v*irgin. She's tightening up on my finger.' "Have you checked enough? You can remove your finger now.",Chaewon broke his thoughts.