Unexpected.

House secret

The wedding reception breeze by and they were back at YoonKi's apartment. The first night of their holy union. It helped her nerves that YoonKi was slightly drunk. She took her bath and prepared for him but he was more eager into other activities. "Chaewon ah.. do you know how long i have been waiting for this night? Where i can officially be a man?",YoonKi hugged Chaewon when she pushed him to the bathroom but was dragged to their bed instead. Known to both that they are equally untainted, tonight marks an memorable night. Giving in to his moves, Chaewon immerse herself to YoonKi's touch. She was no stanger to touches and kisses but one thing YoonKi didnt know was underneath her religious pact to god lies a highly s*extually driven woman.

Every carass made Chaewon moan. Every moan she made turns on YoonKi more. Piece by piece, they are fully bared to one another. "You are so beautiful. How did you hide these jems under your top for so long?",YoonKi squeeze her b*reast hard and earned a moan from her. As they proceed on, YoonKi pleasured her n*ipples down to her womanhood with his tongue. Wanting to pleasure him back, Chaewon run her hand down his body to feel his manhood. His reaction was over the sky. "Your hands feels so good on me but i want to be inside you." Not realising Chaewon's reaction, he spread her thighs and rammed into her v*irgin entrance. His chants of moan echoed the room til he made his release into her.

Looking at the sleeping man beside her, she touches his face lightly. 'So, that is why you have a inferior complex. Dont worry, you will have all of my moans.' Chaewon thought to herself. YoonKi was awake the moment he felt her touch. He could not recall anything and was afraid if he did not pleasure her enough but her touch eased his nerves. He open his eyes and was greeted by her kiss. "So, this is how married life is about huh", YoonKi whispered looking lovingly at her. His eyes casually dropped down and saw her blossom. The moment she felt the slighest move of his manhood against her thigh, he turned away shyly. "Oh now my husband is all shy after a wild night? Shall we do some morning exercise to perk you up for work?",Chaewon teased YoonKi and climbed on top of him, baring her n*aked form. Guiding his rod towards her entrance, she passionately kisses him and was rewarded by his grunts of moans.

Over the past month after her wedding, Chaewon went to Joongki's place frequently to accompany their mother as the kids are too busy at work. She got to witness from who did each individual of her child took after. YoonKi's character was more like his father, egoistic and insecure. Joonki was more like his mom, easy going and loving while the youngest daughter had a fair share of the two parent. As she sat on the sofa, she gave out a sigh on her thoughts. "What's on your mind Chaewon. You can share with me. That was no small sigh.",her mother-in-law caught it. 'How can i tell you i am itching for a rough f*uck. I am so shameless. Please forgive me god. Please forgive me YoonKi.' Chaewon easily shifted the topic away from her saying she's yeaning for a nap.

"Joongki wont be cominghome this week. Go have a nap. I will wake you when im preparing dinner. Dont worry, i will impart my cooking skills to you." Chaewon obediently creeped into Joongki's room. It was the first time standing in his clean and neat room. Very much the taste of his. Giving another yawn, she laid on his bed and fell sleep in seconds by his smell.

"Omma! I'm home! Wake me up when dinner is ready!",Joongki shouted as he washed himself and climbed into his bed not noticing a lump at the other side. His mother was also taking her nap and didnt know he was back. It was when Chaewon rolled under the blanket into JoongKi's arms that woke him up by surprise. Just as he was about to shout, he saw who the intruder was, his sister-in-law. The woman who clouded his mind up til today. Getting his thought straight, he gently remove himself off her but was tangled when she hugged him suddenly, bringing him closer to her body. Momentary freeze, he felt her thigh rubbing against his and her lips on his neck.

Having enough of the torture, he swiftly got out of bed without waking her up. But instead, knocked her bag on the floor. As he picked up the items, his eyes caught on a particular. Looking back at the sleeping angel once more, he left is room and stayed in the living hall til his mom saw him. "Son! I though you wont be back til next week. Chaewon is in your room! i guess you saw her huh. This girl has been here so frequently. Such a lovable one. But her sighs worries me." Joongki was listening to the praises his mom showers on Chaewon but her last bit startled him. "What did you say omma? She's been sighing? Everything ok with her and hyung?",JoongKi asked curiously but his mom was unsure what went wrong too. It made him think back to what he saw in her bag earlier in his room.

Chaewon was surprised to find Joongki at home. They chatted about his current project before dinner with the rest of the family members. As time passes, he offered to give Chaewon a lift home as she did not drive. "How's everything with hyung? Are you two treating one another nicely?",Joongki asked. He wanted to know whats wrong. He could tell there's something bothering her. "Everything is good. We are enjoying the newlywed honeymoon. Dont worry. So, when is your turn to walk down the lane?",Chaewon put on her actress mask as she spoke. He decided to let it slide for now.

It became more obvious over the months. JoongKi had been watching her closely. YoonKi looks like a wife-fool. He could tell how much his brother adores Chaewon. But on the other hand, Chaewon had a different vibe when she's left alone. Decided to take things into his own hand, he pulled Chaewon into his room when the rest are watching tv. "What is wrong with you? I need to use the bathroom. If you excuse me.",Chaewon was not happy with Joongki's consistant sight. "Then tell me whats wrong with you? And why are these in your bag all the time!",Joongki flared up as he snatched her bag and overturn the items out, picking up the packs of . Stuttering,"Can me and your brother have intimate time as and when we want to? Thats for it, if you didnt know!". JoongKi did his reseach before questioning her. "Really? According to your husband, he isnt using any protection and was praying for a baby. You are not on pill else why do you need a ? Are you having a affiar with someone?"