(SG) Comfort

Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Comfort-

1/1

 

            

Comfort –

Pairing: Sunggyu/OC

Themes: violence, bullying, dark

: no

06/2015 | 2804

 

 

            Another swift kick to her upper arm and Rise was knocked completely off her feet back into the cold concrete wall. They have been going at it for nearly an hour now, as if being accused for a crime you didn’t even know you were committing was not bad enough they had shoved her over fifteen minutes ago and started attacking her. Rise had given up trying to reason with them, she had tried to tell Jangmi that she had no idea the boy she had been seeing was already dating someone else (he lied to Rise after all) but the other girl wouldn’t listen to reason. In fact any rebukes Rise made just made the other girls angrier and they were already a terrifying bunch to begin with.

            Rise winced from the stinging in her arm but she stayed on the ground, trying her best to hide her face behind her hair not wanting to give her bullies any satisfaction of seeing her in pain. “Ow!”

            She couldn’t hold back her yelp when a larger girl grabbed her by her hair and lifted her up roughly, Rise squeezed her eyes shut to keep tears from rolling as she literally felt as if her hairs would be ripped clean off her scalp. The girls surrounding her in the dark alley all sneered and laughed at her pained expression and she was kicked back to the ground again but this time a direct blow to her stomach. Rise coughed violently. “… Hey… isn’t this enough already? I already apologised… let your posse beat me… what more do you want from me?”

            “I just want to see you squirm,” Jangmi leaned in close to her and snarled in her face. “No one gets away with messing with me and you are not an excep-.”

            Before Jangmi could finish her sentence Rise head-butted the standing girl and chortled as she watched her flail and fall to the ground. The smile remained on Rise’s face as she slowly stood up, despite her small body battered and blood spilling from cuts she was able to get up relatively easy though she wondered if that was just the adrenaline fueling her body and giving her unexpected strength.

            The second Jangmi fell the other girls rushed to check on her and helped her up, Rise nearly laughed again when she saw blood dripping from the girl’s nose and Jangmi clutched her face furiously as two of her friends assisted her up. “You’re dead, Rise! If you like ing around with boys so much why don’t we help you out! Strip the and leave her!”

            The smile disappeared off Rise’s face when Jangmi was pulled out of the alleyway and the two large girls began closing in on her. She did her best to fight them off and she screamed for help but it was no use as they shoved her against the wall and already started undressing her like they were instructed. Rise managed to land a few kicks when they started to ed her blouse but they decided that it was taking much too long and one of them kicked her to the ground while the other ripped her blouse open, the buttons popped off and scattered to the ground.

            Rise screamed for them to stop but it was to no avail.

 

 

-

 

 

            It’s been a long day and all Sunggyu wanted was to get home, since moving to Seoul he’s began living in a smallish apartment in one of the darker areas in the capital. He didn’t have a choice, it was the best he could afford with the money he made now and until he can get a better job he would just have to bear with the dark alleyways and unkind characters loitering around on the streets.

            In the distance he could see a small group of girls, the two on the side were supporting the girl in the middle and once they got close enough Sunggyu saw that they were high school girls. This definitely wasn't the type of neighborhood young girls should be frequenting around and his unease only grew when he noticed the supported girl had a bloody tissue pressed up to her nose. The girl caught him staring and he was about to ask if she was all right but her stern glare made him decide not to.

            Sunggyu continued to walk down the dim street when he heard a scuffle, he peeked into the dark alleyway and he could see figures on the end but it was too dark for him to make them out properly though judging by the size of the two standing up they must have been males. He watched momentarily wondering if he should intervene or not but Sunggyu wasn’t much of a fighter after all and he wouldn’t stand a chance two-on-one especially considering the difference in their sizes. As he turned away and prepared to leave he heard a sharp scream down the alleyway and he immediately glanced back with his eyes wide, without a thought he took quick steps into the alley.

            A tiny girl laid on the ground with her body pressed against the wall behind her for support as she panted and warm tears were drying on her face, her uniform blouse was ripped wide open and blood stained various parts of her body and face. It was also then when Sunggyu realised that the two figures he thought were fat guys were in fact large high school girls, he hurried his pace and the sound of his footsteps drew their attention to him.

            “Who are you, ahjusshi?” one of them called roughly.

            That stung a bit but Sunggyu had other things to prioritise, like helping that poor girl on the ground. “Hey uh, what are you two doing to her?”

            “It’s none of your business, scram.”

            “Should high school girls really be speaking like that?” Sunggyu noticed the crest on their uniform and he remembered it as the high school in the same district. “You two go to South East High don’t you? I suggest you two leave unless you want this reported.”

            “Yeah, right, like our school can do anything,” one of them shoved Sunggyu’s shoulder.

            “I meant the police. I know your faces now, I can testify for her,” Sunggyu pointed at the girl on the ground. “Forget about getting suspended from school, what would your parents think if you get arrested.”

            “…” The girls looked between each other, then at the girl on the ground, finally at Sunggyu and finally the began to back away from the other girl and shoved past Sunggyu as the hurried out of the alleywa

Please log in to read the full chapter