My first Q&A + Request!

The boy with the black hoodie

Hello, guys! 

I'm so sorry for not updating. It's just that lately I have been through a lot and I feel the need to take   a break and rest. I'm deeply sorry for always updating so slow but as I have promised I will finish this story!  I will try to update by the end of the month. 

 

​​​​​​BUT I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!!  4K!!!  I HIT 4K READS!!  OMG, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!  I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! 😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤ I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!  AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT & LOVE YOU!  

So to celebrate my 4K reads I decided to do something special. A Q&A!  This is my first Q&A so I'll hope that you'll be interested to read my answers to your questions. The questions can be directed towards the characters (I.M, Jooheon, Shownu, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Wonho & Kihyun) and of course towards ME, the author 😂😂😂😂. Feel free to write as many questions as you want in the comment box. 

​​​​​​Also I want to request something from you. Lately I have been working on a new book but it's on Wattpad. I have been spending a lot of time there so if you want to read more of my works, you should look for me there because I am planing on being more active there. Also I have problems with my laptop at the moment and it is kind of hard for me to update here.

My username on Wattpad is @candlelight78. If you use Wattpad and also are an A.R.M.Y, please check out my profile & follow me if you want to. I would be really happy if you do that. Thank you again for everything!!  That's it for now!  I would appreciate it very much if you check me out on Wattpad and take a part in my first Q&A.