Chapter 22: I Have Been Waiting For So Long To Tell You This!

The boy with the black hoodie

A/N:Hello,my lovely readers! Guess what?! I am alive,XD. So even if I apologized, it won't be enough to excuse my lack of update,lately I just haven't been feeling motivated but now I am back! Yay! Please don't hate me much and enjoy this fluffy chappie! P.S. I will totally end this story,I may be updating like after two months and more but I will definitely finish it and will start another one. If you have any requests, please comment! Thank you for understanding!


It was Monday again,the holiday for the New Years has already passed and the new year has finally began. New start,new chances,new expiriences and new feelings. 

Changkyun came to that conclusion(him liking Kihyun) long time ago,way before his adorable and irrestible crush kissed him on the cheek on the New Year's party at his other very energetic hyung's house-Jooheon.

But that time,under that misteltoe,after that simple kiss,the silver haired latter realized and assimilated that he really wants to kiss Kihyun,to hold hands with the pink haired college student,to touch his waist,to hug him and comfort him,to whisper sweet and cheesy nothings in his ear just to see him sutter,just to watch as the blush blooms on his usually pale cheeks and to travel lower-towards his neck and collarbones.The 18 year old boy really wants to caress the older's amazingly soft pink locks,to tell him lame jokes  so that Kihyun could laugh,that smile,that could lit up the whole town to take over his handsome and delicate face,his eyes to shine from happiness,while glancing at Changkyun.

Of course I.M wants to take him on dates too,to be affectionate with him in public,to hear the kind words of elder couples,complementing them about how cute they look together,to watch Kihyun being all excited and cheerful as he sees little children playing in the snow with their parents or friends.

But the usually cold and apathic boy would like the most to stay home with his shy and cheerful love interest,to drink hot chocolate with him,while cuddling under a big and warm blanket,to cook something for him and to eat together,to tickle each other and then to run around the house because Kihyun would complain that his tummy hurts from laughing too much,to catch him and kiss him,while the pink haired singer giggles loudly and then tells the silver haired rapper how much he is happy with him and how much he loves him,to dance like weirdos on a popular K-Pop song,while his hyung sings with his incredibly angelic voice.

Lim Changkyun wasn't and has never thougt that he would be the romantic and sappy type of person. He always thought that being in love and doing all those things with your lover-like going on dates,holding hands,being cheesy are so cliche and so stupid but then he met Kihyun,he fell in love and understood that everyone needs love in their lives,everyone needs to be sappy with his lover and do cliche things with them,not because of showing off that they have someone besides them,not to become popular because of their lover,not because every couple does them but because when you do even the most cliche thing in the world with your lover,it becomes the most awesome thing that you have ever expirienced. It doesn't matter what you do,it matters if you do it with the right person. 

Because the meaning of love isn't about making extraordinary stuff with your love interest just to do something different, it is about making the ordinary things feel special and new every single day.

Changkyun's heartbeat increases as he ponders more of his thoughts. His whole face is burning in scarlet red and a blush starts to spread across his neck. 

Everything is so new,so different and so...nice. Being in love is a nice feeling,it always keeps you warm and joyful,it gives you strenght and motivation...to believe.

The young and very skilled rapper stands up from his bed as he sees that his first class within 20 minutes. He changes his clothes,has a small breakfast(cereal and an apple) and leaves the room,locking it afterwards. 

Wonho was long gone already since his class began an hour ago,which was a shame since Changkyun really wanted to ask his also silver haired hyung for help because the young male had officially decided that he would confess to Kihyun his feeling.

[Even if Kihyun-hyung doesn't like me back,even if I am too nervous I would definitely confess to him. He needs to know just how much he means to me already.]


Kihyun gazes at his watch,while running as if he is participing in a marathon. The lunch break had began 10 minutes ago yet he still couldn't see his best friends. Last night he had slept only for 5 hours because the talented and very cutely awkward singer has been thinking only about that kiss that he gave to Changkyun,his very intimidating dongsaeng, on the New Year's party at Jooheon's apartament. Even if the pink haired male has tried multiply times to calm himself down and to forget,he couldn't. The feel of the soft and impossibly pale skin has lingered on his lips,the sweet yet very masculine aroma coming from him is still tickling his senses,the feel of his body so close to his own still makes his hands shiver in aticiptation.

[Snap out of it,Yoo Kihyun! Stop thinking about inappropriate things!] The boy scolds himself mentally,shaking his head and slaping his now scarlet cheeks in hope that those kind of thoughts won't take over his mind. Yet the memory of Changkyun wetting his lips became alive and the boy panicked,his breath erraged and his skin became even more red if that was possible.

  Kihyun shakily reaches his hand to his soft-looking and very plump lips,softly caressing them. Unconsiously the 18 year old student parts his lips,the vision of long and elegant pale fingers invading in his thoughts.

The poor male flushed again in embarrassment,feeling more than ashamed of himself but if the singer has to be truly honest,he really wishes that it were Changkyun's fingers touching his lips.


Changkyun raises his eyebrow in a confused manner when he sees his very,very(very,very,very)charming hyung running towards their table,nearly knocking a girl down and hitting his foot on one of the chairs, near the table next to theirs.

Kihyun halts when he finally reaches successfully his friends and pants,trying to take his breath. The pink mop of hair is quite messy and his skin is flushed in a deep shade of red,his lips are swollen and his forhead is glistening with a slight trail of sweat.To say that he looks very handsome in the moment would be an understatement. 

The silver haired maknae gulps quitely,his pupils blown wide in an aroused way. Just why did Kihyun had to test him like this?! Is making him falling in love not enough?

,,-Where were you? You are fifteen minutes late,you...JERK!''-Minhyuk accusses his best friend,while Hyungwon and Jooheon chuckle at their hyung's actions. Most of the times he is behaving like a kid but Hyungwon couldn't like him more even if he wanted to because that cuteness is surely another thing,it captivates you on the spot.

,,-I am sorry. Last night I couldn't sleep well and I fell asleep in my class. My classmates told me that I wouldn't budge when they tried to wake me up.''-Shownu laughed,knowing that waking up his roommate is one of the hardest things to do in this world.

,,-Don't laugh! Mrs. Choi was so mad, I swear that she wanted to yell at me.''-I.M. shakes his head,while crossing his arms and smiling softly at his crush's happening.

Kihyun watches him,smiling to himself too. Ah,just why his heart has to beat so fast right now....He wonders if Changkyun can hear it, at the thought his heartbeat increases even more and the shy boy looks down,avoiding eye contact.

,,-So what did you guys do for the rest of the holiday?''-Wonho questions his best friends,wanting to distract himself from the encounter of Kihyun and the also silver haired rapper.

Immediately Minhyuuk starts to tell the small group of males about his trip to Osaka,making them laugh because of his ever hyper state and manner of speaking.


,,-Kihyun-hyung,wait!''-Changkyun screams,while catching up with the older male who is walking to his doorm.

,,-What is it,Changkyunie-ah?''-The pink haired boy asks,his smile bright and charming. The maknae's heart flutters,his palms start to sweat even more and his cheeks flush at the irresistible sight.

,,-Hyung,I want to tell you something.''-Changkyun says,his voice craking at the end because of nervousness.

,,-I am listening,Changkyunie.''-Kihyun smiles again,grabbing the maknae's hands in his,making the poor boy gulp in embarrassment.

,,-Kihyun-Hyung,I...I...I want you to stay calm and be honest with me.''-I.M. looks at him with his big brown eyes,which are now glossy. He isn't expressionless like he used to be. He looks like he is pain.

,,-What is it,baby? You can tell hyung everything,you know?''-Kihyun replies,too worried to assimilate what he has just called his love interest.

Changkyun blushes even more after hearing the sweet pet name. He interwines their hands,finger lacing with each other in a gentle yet firm grip.

,,-Kihyun-hyung,I....I...I l-like you. I really really like you,hyung.''-The younger one gazes at Kihyun's face studying his face,waiting for the older to react. His eyes are glossy and his grip on Kihyun's hands tigthen when the older opens his mouth to speak.


A/N: Well,this is for today. I really hope that you liked this chapter. In my opinion it is the best one so far. Also guys,I have been meaning to ask you if you want me to write a more...heated chapter. Please comment your opinion about it. Love you and thank you so so much for reading,commenting and voting!