Rough

NAVILLERA

Today is the day that a group of friends have been waiting for. After months of planning, they’re finally going on the 3 days, 2 nights vacation trip to the beach resort. A latter with short hair just finish putting on her make-up before they go. Since they are going to the beach, she decides to wear her blue-navy, short dress along with a pair of pink stockings and white shoes. Her appearance makes her look much younger than her age which is nineteen this year. No wonder people often mistaken. “Eunha unnie, can you come here?” Someone called from outside. “Alright, just a sec, Sinb-yah.” Eunha replied. She checks herself on the mirror for the last time before going out to see what the younger one in the Eunbi line need. She sees the brunette is busy looking around for something in the living room. They are currently in Sowon’s house. They spent one night there before the trip while the others came early this morning to prepare the things they have to bring.

 

“What?” Eunha asked once she approached her child-hood friend.

 

“I’m looking for the snapback. You know, the one Yuju-baby give it to me.” Sinb was serious but Eunha almost burst into laughter by the way she called her same-aged friend, Yuju. Sometimes, it’s hard to believe that the both of them are currently dating. When they first revealed their true status, it doesn’t really surprise anyone since their frequent skin-ships made it too obvious. But, the group never minded the same gender relationship. As long as they are happy, leader Sowon said.

 

“I’m pretty sure you left it in the room. You should check your bag again or in Sowon’s unnie closet.” Eunha said.

 

Sinb rubs the back of her neck and nods. She needs to find that cap. She doesn’t want to show up in front of her girlfriend without wearing her gift. “I’ll go find it. Can you go help Yerin unnie in the kitchen? She needed my help earlier.”

 

Eunha’s expression turns to a quite nervous one once she heard the name mentioned. Well, either she is good in covering it or Sinb is not paying attention to her at all. “S-Sure.” She forced a small smile. Sinb leaves to the room without a word.

 

                Eunha walk downstairs without making heavy, sound-steps. She peeks the figure standing in the kitchen. It was Yerin, busy preparing the snacks for the road. Eunha gulps. She didn’t specifically knows how to approach the older girl. She curses Sinb for asking her to do this favour with a person she is awkward to. She wishes Umji was here and not at the supermarket with Sowon. Eunha let out a deep breath to calm her nervousness. She gathers up every bits of her courage to get herself inside the kitchen. However, when she sees Yerin near, her feet automatically stops at the front door. Her lips are shut tight, she didn’t have a clue on what to say and what to do. She just froze like a statue. Yerin feels as if someone is staring at her so she lifts up her head to see who it is. Eunha flinches the moment the brunette’s eyes look straight at her. She have that same, calm expression.

 

“Mm,” Eunha quickly thought on the things she should say. “I-I came to help. Sinb is looking for something upstairs.” The words come out rather faster than it should. Eunha mentally slaps herself for it.

 

“Just cut the those apples there.” Yerin coolly said before getting back to work. Her voice doesn’t even sound like her normal, cheerful voice. It is plain, even cold Eunha might add. The latter quietly walks to the opposite side of the dining table and cuts the apples like she was instructed.

 

                The atmosphere is quiet. Only the sounds of the knife against the cutting board can be heard. The awkwardness in the air suffocates Eunha. But, she pretends to ignore the situation the best as she can. Yerin, on the other hand, didn’t even say a word. She just focuses on doing work. Eunha secretly glances at the older girl. Yerin surely changes, only towards her though. She founds it weird that Yerin always joke around and being a complete dork around their other members. Then, when she’s with Eunha, she became this quiet, cold person that no one knew existed before. Things weren’t always like this between them. Yerin used to treated her with so much care and love. Not to mention, she would always hug the latter no matter where they are. Her sweet, motherly-voice is the one that changes the most. Now, she will talk coldly or just plainly. In fact, they rarely talk nowadays. Eunha can’t remember exactly when Yerin started acting like this to her. Although she is happy to have other companions in the group, it still hurts her heart that Yerin is not one of those people anymore. How she wishes Yerin will go back to that cheerful unnie she once know. She needed that person.

 

“Eunbi.” Yerin suddenly called causing Eunha to almost cut her finger with the knife. She got surprise by the sudden call. It turns out to be a  total disappointment when the one Yerin called was actually the other Eunbi who was approaching them.

 

“Yah, unnie, how many times did I say don’t call me with my real name? Jeez.” Sinb fixed the snapback on her head.

 

“Then, kiss me.” Yerin puckered her lips. Instead, Sinb picks up an apple that Eunha have cut and stuffs it into . “You’re mean, Sinb-yah. Unnie only need some love.” Yerin faked a cry.

 

“Only Yuju-boo can get my love.” Sinb smiled widely at the thought of her girlfriend.

 

“Tch, arrasso. Just forget your favourite unnie.” Yerin continued her work while Sinb kept eating the finished snacks. “Yah! Stop eating!”

 

“Why? I’m hungry.” Sinb ate another one.

 

“Aigoo, this baby of mine. Here, eat this.” Yerin pushed a plate of snacks for Sinb. It was supposed to be hers’ but if she didn’t give it, Sinb might as well finish the rest of the other snacks. They continue having conversation-laughing and joking with each other that a certain someone can only silently watch their interactions. There she is, being that cheerful, cheeky girl that Eunha yearns to talk again. She is okay with Sinb and the others. Then, why did she is the only one getting the cold treatment here? Eunha can’t help but having the thought that she must have done something that made Yerin to act like this. Did she hates me? Eunha got surprise when a hand grabs her wrist.

 

“Unnie, you almost slice your finger.” Sinb worriedly said. “Be careful.” Eunha did not even realizes she have the knife close to her finger. Thank God Sinb manages to stop her. She is too young to lose a finger. Yerin didn’t even say a single thing about it. Instead, she casually packs the snacks inside a lunchbox then goes to wash her hands. Once again, Eunha feels hurt not receiving even the slightest affection from the older girl. “Guys,” Sowon enters the house. She just arrives from the supermarket. “Come on, we should go now. Yuju is waiting.” Upon hearing the name of her beloved girlfriend, Sinb jumps joyfully from the dining table and rushes to the room to take her bag. Eunha is about to follow her but accidentally bumps on Yerin. She stares at her with wide eyes. Since Yerin is tall, Eunha had to lift her head up a bit to look at her.

 

“Mm.” Eunha couldn’t say a word as Yerin immediately left to take her belongings. She swears she can almost cry by the coldness of the other Jung.

 

“Eunha, what are you doing just standing there? Go and get your things.” Sowon lightly pats Eunha’s , signalling her to hurry. It becomes the oldest’ habit to do that. Eunha nods and sulkily walks to the room to take her own duffle bag. In her mind, the scene where Yerin’s empty eyes looking at her earlier keeps repeating. She sniffs, trying to hold the tears in her eyes. “Unnie, let’s go!” Sinb pumped her fist. Eunha forces a chuckle and lifelessly stands up. “Yeah.” Sinb’s cheerful smile fade as she sees Eunha’s gloomy expression. Being friends since child, she quickly caught on to Eunha’s moods even when she covers it well with that usual, pretty smile of hers’. “Are you okay? You don’t look fine. Is there something wrong?” Sinb shot many questions at once. Eunha shook her head. “I’m fine, Sinb-yah. We should hurry up. Yuju is waiting. Don’t make your girlfriend whine again.”

 

“My Yuju doesn’t whine that badly.” Sinb thinks for a moment. “Yeah, we should hurry up.” She quickly goes out as Eunha can only giggles. She secretly thanks her best friend for being such a dork, at least it makes her feel better again.

 

                After making sure they have everything they need for the trip, each of them enters Sowon’s car. The seat at the back can fit four people. Umji sits at the front passenger seat while Sowon is, of course the driver. Sinb sits in the middle of Eunha and Yerin. While Sinb is busy asking Yerin about her special plan for Yuju during the trip, Eunha did the same thing again; secretly stealing glances of the brunette from the other side. She observes Yerin’s facial features-admiring the girl’s natural good-looks. She doesn’t need that much make-up to put on. Her bare face is already beautiful enough to make males fallen for her. “Unnie is getting prettier and prettier.” Eunha thought, unknowingly smiles at the process. It’s odd that she never have a boyfriend. Either she is not interested in them or she simply the same as Sinb and Yuju. The idea makes Eunha’s heart to pound faster somehow. Suddenly, Yerin’s eyes look at her. Eunha quickly pretends to look outside the window-trying hard to hide her blushing, pink cheeks. She can’t see but she is very well sure Yerin is still staring at her. “God.” She exclaimed inside as her heart beating much more faster due to nervousness.

 

“Unnie, are you listening?” Sinb asked. Yerin finally takes her eyes off of Eunha and focuses on her favourite ‘dongsaeng’ again. “I am.” She pinched Sinb’s cheek earning a loud whine from the younger one. The others laugh at them, except for Eunha who is still shy from earlier incident.

 

Did she notices that I was staring at her?” Eunha felt like burying herself in a blanket and screams. But, instead, she just stays quiet on her seat.

 

***

 

                “Sinb-boo!” Yuju run towards Sinb and hugs her tightly, causing the shorter girl to almost fall down to the ground. She got a little embarrass when Yuju give light pecks all over her face. They are in front of the others. Umji keeps holding in her laughter while Sowon take pictures of the pair. “Enough affection. Let’s go. We need to check into the resort.” The oldest said before entering the car. Eunha is about to go inside the vehicle when Sinb calls her. “Hey, can you sit next to Yerin unnie?” The question makes Eunha’s eyes go round and wide. Sitting next to Yerin for an hour and a half? On a crowded back seat? Being inches away is already awkward, to be that close, Eunha might as well be a statue. “W-Why?” She asked, trying not to sound panic or nervous. “Ah, Yuju said she wanted to sit next to the window. She needs some fresh air if she feels sick. I don’t want my girlfriend to vomit on me.” Sinb talked with a lower voice on the last part. Eunha wants to reject and just let her friend sit in the middle. But, she just can’t say ‘no’ to Sinb. With a sigh, Eunha only manage to nod. “Thanks, unnie. Yerin unnie, Eunha will sit next to you.” Did she need to announce it to the older girl? Eunha might end up regretting for coming along in this trip.

 

                Eunha immediately gets into the car and sits down. Yerin soon enters the vehicle before the door is close. Eunha feels her body stiffen when Yerin sit so close beside her. This is the first time they have been near each other again after a while and it’s making the latter’s mind swirling due to awkwardness. Yerin seems calm. She just look outside the window of the car-not bothering to look at the younger girl. Eunha keeps her head down, only staring at her laps. Is she the only one in the vehicle that feels so uncomfortable and awkward right now? Since she is wearing short-sleeves dress, she can feel their skins constantly brushing with each other which didn’t help the situation at all. Eunha could only tell herself to stay quiet and think of other thoughts. But, how can her mind works if the ‘unnie’ she used to be so clingy and close to her suddenly distant herself away for no reason? It made her wonder if she really does did something to make the cheerful, older girl to turn cold towards her. Eunha could have spoken about this to Yerin. But, being afraid of harsh truth, she chose not to. Inside, she is hoping that Yerin would be the first to talk to her. However, it might be impossible.

 

                An hour have passed, they are still on the road and the atmosphere turns quiet after their ‘karaoke session with the radio’ earlier ended a few minutes ago. Sinb have fallen asleep with Yuju sleeping in her arms as well. Umji is playing games in her phone, she can’t sleep since she’s the one guiding the driver to the resort. Sowon is not good at using GPS in her own car and luckily the ‘maknae’ have been there before so she knows the directions. That’s another reason why she stays at the front passenger seat. Eunha keeps yawning. She feels her eyelids getting heavier and she sometimes accidently fallen asleep. She immediately wakes up when her head tilts forward. She shook her head for the fourth time to keep herself awake. Eunha knows if she falls asleep while sitting, her head would usually leans to the other side and Yerin is beside her. So, she tries to stay awake until they arrive but it seems her eyes are betraying her. Eunha have fallen asleep without her even realizing it. Bump there. Bump here. She keeps swaying until her head accidentally lean on someone’s shoulder and it’s certainly not Sinb’s. Familiar with the cologne scent, Eunha open her eyes and see herself leaning on Yerin’s shoulder. She quickly straighten her back before clearing .

 

“Sorry.” Eunha said with a low voice. She feels Yerin is looking at her and she didn’t dare to turn her head around. The brunette must be mad or irritated. But, what Yerin did next surprises her. Instead of just looking away, Yerin put her arm around Eunha’s shoulder and makes her lean on her shoulder again. Eunha blink her eyes many times-not believing the situation. Did  Yerin just pulls her back? For real?

 

“Unnie-“

 

“Just sleep. You’ll break your neck if you sleep while sitting like that.” Yerin calmly said, her eyes staring outside the window as she talked. Eunha did not give a reply. Her mind is still in a surprise state. She is sure that their relationship have become distant recently. Yerin had stop doing these things to her. In fact, she never bothers the latter. But, today, all of the sudden she actually cares about Eunha. Not very sure if Yerin did it because of care or she is just annoyed that Eunha keeps swaying around on every bump. Eunha didn’t want to think about those possible reasons though. She wants to enjoy this ‘affection’ while she still have the chance and she admits, she misses it a lot. Eunha close her eyes. All the burden she felt earlier is slowly fading and her heart feels happy. Yerin’s steady breathing and her warmth finally sends the latter to dreamland in just seconds. Not to her realization, Yerin turns to look at her after that.

 

***

 

                “Unnie, wake up. Wake up.” Eunha slowly open her eyes-only to be welcome by a bright light shining straight on her face. “Unnie.” Sinb patted her cheeks. “I’m awake, jeez.” Eunha stretched her limb and let out a sigh. She looks outside the car, finding out they have already arrived. The others are seen standing outside and take pictures of the beautiful ocean scenery. Someone is missing from the group though. “Where’s Yerin unnie?” Eunha asked after exiting the car. Sinb replies, “she went to check in at the resort. She said she isn’t feeling well so she’ll be resting early.” The latter wonders if Yerin did not want to confront her after the thing she did in the car. Suddenly, her heart feels slightly bitter. She thought she would have the chance to talk to Yerin when they arrive, sadly she left before she have the chance. “Hey, let’s take some pictures!” Yuju excitedly went besides Sinb and wraps her arm around her shoulder. They did some random, sweet poses in front of the camera and everyone got surprise when Sinb suddenly turns Yuju’s face around and peck her lips. 

 

“Ahh! Sinb! What’s with the affection?” Umji stuck her tongue out with disgust while Sowon burst into laughter. Yuju feels all-shy and hides her blushing face on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“Yah, yah, it’s sweet okay?” Sinb did a ‘merong.’

 

                Eunha didn’t give any respond to the kiss. She have her own imagination going through her head. Yerin used to love kissing her a lot even when they were in public. It was her way to show her affection and Eunha would often pushed her away on her every attempt to kiss. But, once in a while, she just let the older one pamper her with gentle kisses. In some way, her soft lips made Eunha feels all warm and fuzzy inside. ‘I wonder-if she kiss me like that on the lips. Ah! What am I thinking? Bad Eunha! Bad Eunha!’ Eunha shook her head while slapping her cheeks. Why did she even thinks like that? Sowon approaches her and lightly taps her shoulder. “Hey, is there something wrong?” She worriedly asked. Eunha turns at her and fakes a smile. “I’m fine. Just a little bit tired.” Sowon nods. Their trip to the resort did took quite a long time. “Let’s put our stuffs at the resort and freshen ourselves before dinner. But, before that, let’s choose your room mates. There will be three people in one room.” Eunha immediately links her arm with Sowon’s. “I’ll be with you. Umji will be with us too.” The maknae just go with the decision. It’s already obvious that Yuju and Sinb wants to be in the same room.

 

“I’m okay, as long as I’m not with them.” Umji pointed at the couple earning a ‘hey’ from both.

 

“Okay, you guys will be with Yerin then. Aigoo, Eunha really do love being with unnie.” Sowon proudly said as she hugged the short girl. Eunha can only smiles, she can’t tell the reason she wants to be in the same room as them because she wants to avoid Yerin.

 

“Come on, I’m hungry! We should hurry so we can have dinner!” Sinb holds Yuju’s hand and they’re the ones to first enter the car.

 

“Alright, alright, wait for me.” Sowon quickly walks to the car before Sinb get her hands on the steering wheel. Eunha is about to walk when Umji pats her shoulder.

 

“Unnie,” She looks at the latter. “Can I ask you something?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Ah, it’s just that I was wondering if you and Yerin unnie had a fight or something?”

 

Eunha got taken aback a bit by the maknae’s question. “N-no, we’re okay. Why would you say that?” She tried sounding calm.

 

“Really? Thank Goodness. Well, it’s just that I saw you guys rarely talking to each other recently, unnie. As the maknae, I wanted all my unnies to be okay. But, since you guys are okay, I’m relief.” Umji innocently smiled. Eunha wishes she wouldn’t have to lie to the caring maknae. She, too, hopes that things would be okay between the two of them.

 

                That night, they all go to a seafood restaurant that Umji recommended for the trip. While waiting for their orders to arrive, Yerin’s phone suddenly received a call from someone. She looks at the screen. “I’ll be back.” Yerin said and stood up from the table to answer the incoming call. Eunha watches her walking quite far from them while talking on the phone. “Must be a call from her boyfriend again.” Sowon calmly sips her mango juice. Boyfriend? Yerin has a boyfriend? Eunha turn towards her while curiously arching her eyebrow. “Since when Yerin unnie have a boyfriend?” She asked-earning weird looks from the others. Probably because her voice sounds quite cold and angry. “Unnie, you didn’t know? Yerin unnie is dating with Taehyung oppa. He used to be our senior before and graduated last year.” Umji answered. How would Eunha knows? No one tells her about this at all. She never heard Yerin mentioned whoever this guy name before in front of her. First, the sudden distant between them. Now, she just founded out Yerin has a boyfriend. Eunha have completely lose her appetite at the moment. Soon, Yerin comes back to the table.

 

“Aigoo, did Taehyung called you?” Sowon wiggled her eyebrows.

 

“He always called me, unnie.” Yerin smiled. Eunha felt more bitter seeing the happiness on the brunette’s face. She didn’t understand why she feels ‘offended’ about it? It annoys her. ‘What’s so special about him?’ Her back slightly slides a little bit down with her lips sulkily pouting.

 

“Yah, are you that hungry?” Yuju asked seeing her same-aged friend’s condition.

 

Eunha scrunches her nose in annoyance. “Yeah, I’m in the mood of stabbing a lobster today.” She stabs the bread (an appetizer) quite hard, tears a chunk of it and stuffs into .

 

“Wow,” Sinb whispered under her breath.

 

                “Ah! Our orders here!” Umji excitedly clapped her hands upon seeing trays of food coming their way. They are probably the loudest people in the restaurant. The whole time they are having dinner, there are always stories or jokes that make them laugh (although in reality G-friend’s meal time is the only time they are quiet). Well, things would have been calm until Yerin and Sinb; the dorky duo started doing immature jokes with the lobster. Sowon can’t even breath properly. Everyone is enjoying their time except for a certain latter sitting next to Yuju. She eats only a bit than the rest of the food is only for display on her plate. She sighs heavily as she plays the lobster’s skin with a fork. “Yah! That’s too much!” Yerin let out a loud, dorky laugh. Eunha couldn’t stand being there anymore. Finally, she wipes and stands up from the table earning the attentions of the others. “I’m tired. I’ll go back to the room and have some sleep.” Eunha forced a smile than quickly leaves the restaurant. Sinb and Sowon call her many times but she pretends not to hear them and continues on walking to the resort which was across the road from the beach.

 

“She laughed and smiled to everyone but not me. She have a boyfriend, everyone else know but me.” Eunha mumbled, feeling more frustrated towards Yerin’s behaviour. They were close, so close. Then, she just decided to act like strangers. Eunha really thought Yerin was being a good ‘unnie’ again when she offered her shoulder for her to leaned on. Turns out, the brunette left her and acted like nothing happened. What fumes Eunha more is that she never even say about Taehyung to her.

 

                Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung. The sound of the name pisses Eunha for some unknown reason. She, herself, didn’t actually understands why she got angry. Sure, she just founded out about their relationship today. She should be ‘happy’ for Yerin for finally having someone to love. Yet, she is mad about it. Feeling jealous that the idea of Yerin being all clingy and sweet with a young man. Eunha knew how Yerin can be. She loves affections; those sweet talks, holding hands, hugs and kisses. The image of Yerin being like that to Taehyung goes through Eunha’s mind and it didn’t make the latter feel any better. She walks aimlessly-not even going back to the resort like she should be. Instead, she got up onto a huge rock and sits there, looking at the ocean’s water sparkles under the moonlight. She shivers because of the cold breeze, but she did not want to leave. She needs to calm whatever she is feeling right now. For a while, she blankly stares at the ocean and nothing else. A lot comes into her mind. It’s all about Yerin. She hung her head, trying to hold her tears. ‘Why do I feel like this?’ The burden in her heart feels too much for her. It’s tiring and painful. She only wants Yerin to turn to that cheerful, caring ‘unnie’ to her again. All she needs is that-

 

Eunha got surprise when someone puts a jacket on her. She turns her head around and sees Yerin standing behind her. “You’ll catch a cold.” She said, with a more softer tone. Eunha bits her lower lip.

 

“It’s okay, I’m fine. You don’t have to worry.” Eunha replied and was about to take off the jacket but Yerin didn’t let her. She leans onto Eunha’s back and holds the zipper from behind before pulling it up-completely trapping Eunha’s hands inside. “Don’t. If you catch a cold, you won’t be able to do things during this trip. I don’t want you to be left out.” Eunha got taken aback. There she is again, confusing the latter with her sudden care-ness.

 

“Why? You guys will still have fun even without me.”

 

“It won’t be fun if we leave a sick friend alone at the resort while we are outside having a good time.”

 

“Tch, since when did you care so much?” The words just slip out due to Eunha’s anger. She feels irritated. Yerin stops caring for her. They rarely talk now. So, why should she bother if Eunha comes or not? She’ll be happier, isn’t it?

 

“Pardon?” Yerin arched her eyebrow.

 

“We stop being close all of the sudden. You don’t look at me or talk to me like you used to. You’re laughing and joking with others but when you’re with me, you acted so cold. As if I’m just a stranger to you, unnie. I thought you care when you offered me to leaned on your shoulder to sleep, but after that you just left and not bother to even talk to me. Honestly, I don’t even know if we’re still friends or not. I wondered all the time, if I did a mistake or something to make you feel like this. But, I’m pretty much sure that I was good to you.” Eunha wipes away the tears threatening to drop from the corner of her eyes. Everything she had in mind just burst out at the moment. “Just leave me-“

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Eunha got quiet for a moment. Sorry? Did she heard it right? “W-what?”

 

Yerin walks around and stands in front of Eunha. Their faces are at the same level since Eunha is sitting on the rock. She cups the latter’s cheek. “I said I’m sorry.” Yerin spoke with that soft, gentle voice that Eunha misses so much. “I know I may seem to be a jerk to you all of the sudden. I never wanted to be. In fact, it hurts me, really badly.”

 

“Then, why did you do it anyway?”

 

Yerin sighs. “I just thought it was for the best. It’s-complicated. I don’t think I can say. But, I can only think to act cold so you would stay away from me. I guess I hurt you too much because of that and I feel really sorry for it.”

 

Eunha feels herself getting calmer and her heart becomes softer. The sight of her unnie’s caring eyes looking at her makes her feel she is being love all over again. God, another thing that she really misses. “Unnie, whatever your reason is. I do not care. Just please promise not to ignore and act cold to me anymore. Please, I-I really miss being with you. I miss the way you treated me. I just, I just wanted things to be like before.”

 

Yerin kisses Eunha on the cheek and smiles sweetly at her. “I promise. Unnie is very sorry. Please forgive me, my little tofu!” She pouted while clasping her hands. Eunha chuckles. Yerin being that dorky unnie again makes her happy. Finally, things are okay again. Maybe this ‘trip’ is not an ordinary one. Perhaps, this trip is destined to fix their relationship again and Eunha is willing to try. It will take time for her to be comfortable with Yerin, but she’ll try her best. The older one have the same thoughts as well.

 

“Well, if you want me to forgive you, you’ll have to carry me all the way back to the resort.”

 

“Really?” Yerin tilted her head. “You seemed heavy. I think I’ll break my arms before we could even make it.”

 

“Yah! I’m not heavy!” Eunha hits Yerin on the arm and sulkily pout her lips. She always did it, not intentionally. “Unnie is so mean.” Yerin giggles at the sulking latter. Without a warning, she swiftly carries Eunha bridal style causing the younger one to yelp. “U-Unnie!” She hits her again, lightly on the chest. She forgets how a teaser Yerin can be.

 

“You said you want me to carry you, so I did as you told.”

 

“I meant, a piggyback ride. Not like this. Seriously, unnie, don’t you ever listen to directions correctly?”

 

“I do. I just liked it more like this. I can look at your beautiful face.”

 

Eunha got shy by the compliment. Sure, many have told how pretty and cute she is. But, when Yerin said it, the ‘words’ have a whole different feel for her. Eunha leans her head on the brunette’s shoulder-hiding her blushing cheeks. “Fine, whatever.” She mumbled. Yerin smiles at her cuteness and starts walking towards the resort. Eunha looks at Yerin, being this close, the girl is indeed beautiful like she always expected. She loves it, especially Yerin’s smile. That Taehyung guy is lucky to have her but somehow the idea makes Eunha feels a bit jealous.  She didn’t really understands why she felt this way but she does have this thought where she wanted Yerin to be hers’, only hers’.

 

***

 

                “Here we are, princess.” Yerin said once they reached the resort. She puts down Eunha and stretches her limb, carrying the latter from the beach to here gives her quite a back pain but she didn’t mind. Eunha feels guilty for making Yerin carry her all this way. “Sorry, unnie.” She apologized. Yerin chuckles and pats Eunha on the head as she smiles. “Nah, it’s alright. I’m willing to do anything for you, anyways.” She showed her cute eye-smiles. Eunha could feel her heart beat beating faster than it should be. She don’t know because she haven’t seen Yerin smiles like that for quite a while or it was because of something else. She clears to get rid of this awkwardness she felt. “I think the others are already sleeping.” She changed the topic. Well, it is quiet. Knowing the members’ behaviour, they know how noisy they can be at these times.

 

(Just in case you’re wondering, Eunha stays at the beach until the others finish dinner.)

 

“I guess so. It’s a pretty long trip. You should go in and rest too.” Yerin said.

 

“Then, what about you?”

 

“Ah, I’m going out for a while. Sinb and Yuju must be doing something again in the room. So, I’ll let them finish before I go inside.”

 

“Oh,” Hearing the statement, Eunha got embarrass and her cheeks turn a bit red. “I get it.”

 

Yerin giggles. “Oh God, you’re so innocent.” She pinches Eunha on the cheek.

 

“No, I’m not. In fact, I can be y.” Eunha protested. “I did that y dance before when we were at the karaoke.” She said, remembering back the time she danced to the Britney Spear's song while singing it.

 

“That one. I remember. Well, have to admit, you do look y.” Yerin winked. Eunha feels her cheeks getting hot again due to embarrassment and she automatically hits Yerin on the arm many times. “Ah! Unnie!” She complaint while teaser Yerin let out a loud laugh.

 

“What? I just complimented you.” Yerin talked in between her laughs.

 

“You don’t have to wink like that. It’s like you’re making fun of me.” Eunha pouted.

 

“Fine, fine, I’m sorry about that. But, I was telling the truth. You do look y when you were dancing. But, I prefer the beautiful, innocent-self of you. Suits you more.” Yerin ruffled Eunha’s short, black hair while smiling. “You should go inside before it gets colder.”

 

“You know, I can always accompany you-if you want.” Eunha offered. Yerin shook her head, kindly rejecting with a smile.

 

“It’s cold. You easily catch cold, remember? I don’t want you to get sick.” Yerin kindly rejected. “But-“ Before Eunha can finish, the brunette already wrap her arms around her waist and pulls her closer than kisses her forehead. “No buts. Go inside and rest.” She smiled. Eunha feels her heart beating crazily and her mind starts spinning. She quickly nods. “Good night, unnie. Sleep well.” She slightly bowed and went inside the room without waiting for Yerin’s response. She leans her back on the door and holds her chest, trying to calm her rapid heartbeat. “Aigoo, what’s wrong with me?” She lightly slapped her cheek. Yerin did that to her before, but this time feels different. She couldn’t guess why. If she looks at herself in the mirror, her face must be red. Then, her phone vibrates; means there’s an income text message. She takes it out and opens her ‘LINE’ inbox chat. Someone have sent her a picture. It was Yerin. She sent a ‘selfie’ of herself with the message ‘good night, Jung Eunbi [smiley] [love] [flying love].’ Seeing the chat, a smile appears on her face. That night, Eunha easily fallen asleep with Yerin’s jacket in her arms and a photo of  the brunette as her phone’s wallpaper.

 

A/N: So yeah, hi :) I know this is suppose to be a one-shot but my plot is too long so I divided into parts when updating. This is the first one, pretty lame I think ^^' Idk. But, hopefully you guys enjoy. Thanks for subscribing! ;D