너 없이사는것도(Living Without You)

[Collection] B2ST One-Shots

 

“Ok! 5 minute break” Doojoon said after their practice.

Everyone collapsed on the floor after drinking water except for Junhyung.

“Ah! I’m so tired! I want to sleep!” Yoseob whined.

“yah, stop whining” Junhyung playfully kicked Yoseob’s as he drank his coke.

Few minutes later, Doojoon stood up. “Time’s up guys, let’s continue our practice” Doojoon started to wake up his sleeping members. But he couldn’t wake Hyunseung up.

“Doojoon-ah, why not pour him some cold water?” Gikwang suggested.

“Do we have cold water?” Doojoon asked.

“hyung’s coke is cold” Dongwoon pointed to what Junhyung was carrying.

“Junhyung?” Doojoon stretched out his hand.

“No! I won’t waste my coke!” Junhyung snapped.

“For God’s sake Junhyung! That’s 1.5 liters, you can’t finished all that! I just need some of it” Doojoon tried to get the coke from Junhyung.

“No! This is mine!” Junhyung insisted. Doojoon still tried to get the coke from Junhyung, but then, their problem was solved already because Hyunseung woke up.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” he asked yawning.

“We were about to pour you some cold coke to wake you up” Dongwoon grinned.

“What’s with those two?” Hyunseung pointed to Doojoon and Junhyung who were still fighting over the coke.

“Arguing about the coke” Gikwang replied. “yah! Hyunseung already woke up!” Gikwang called the 2Jun.

The two immediately stopped arguing. Junhyung then placed his coke near the covered window. Then they continued their practice. After their practice, Junhyung immediately went to his coke and drank it. s were worried about his health for he always drink coke instead of water. Suddenly, an idea popped in Doojoon’s mind.

-----

*at the clinic*

“Why are we here?” Junhyung asked lazily.

“Manager hyung is worried about our health, so he asked us to have a check up” Doojoon replied then together with s, they went inside the clinic.

After the check up, the doctor discussed to them the results of the check up.

“Everyone is healthy and in good condition, except for Junhyung” the doctor said.

“WHAT?!” they said in unison.

“Doc, what’s wrong with me? I have a disease?” Junhyung asked panicking.

“According to the results, you have Impaired digestion (gastrointestinal distress). Do you always drink soft drinks?” the doctor asked. Junhyung nodded.

“It is caused by the frequent drinking of sodas, especially on an empty stomach, can upset the fragile acid-alkaline balance of the stomach and other gastric lining, creating a continuous acid environment. This prolonged acid environment can lead to inflammation of the stomach and duodenal lining. You should avoid drinking soft drinks. It’s bad for your health” the doctor advised Junhyung.

“So, doctor, we can’t drink soft drinks?” Doojoon asked.

“As much as possible, yes, but you still can drink. It can be once a week or thrice a month. But for you Junhyung, you shouldn’t drink soft drinks, just drink water or juices. It will be good for you” the doctor advised them.

After the short discussion, the members went out of the clinic except for Doojoon.

“Doctor, thank you very much for cooperating with us. We really can’t stop him drinking coke” Doojoon shook the doctor’s hand.

“Don’t worry about it. Just make him lessen his habit, before it’s too late” the doctor reminded Doojoon.

Then, Doojoon bid his goodbye to the doctor and went back to their dorm together with s

*at the practice room*

“So, Junhyung, you heard the doctor, you should avoid your coke. Just drink water or juice instead of coke, ok?” Doojoon reminded Junhyung who was still sulking and couldn’t accept the fact that he must live without his beloved cola.

“I know” he muttered. It’s hard, but I’ll try living without you. It’s for my own good and the good of the group. He thought and sighed deeply while staring at his coke.

The members, who were outside the practice room laughed so hard as they watch the sulking Joker. 

END