V.I.U

[Collection] B2ST One-Shots

Saranghaeyo Noona~! I really, really like you!”

“I love you to, but only as a younger brother. I’m sorry Yoseobie, I’m sure there’s someone out there for you.”

 

“Yah, Yoseob, are you listening? Hellooo~”

“Oh, Junhyung you’re there” I said, as I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Yeah~ I’m here talking to the wind” Junhyung sighed.

“I’m sorry. It’s just I remembered something. Oh well, what was you’re talking about?”

“Ah, I was talking about Music Bank”

“Music Bank? What about it?” I asked.

“I wanted to go there, since we would also debut there soon.”

“Oh, you’re asking if I could accompany you?” I inquired. He nodded. I agreed, since I’m bored at the dorm.

------

I was running towards the entrance when my phone rang.

“Hello~” I answered.

“Hey, where are you now? The show’s starting. Oh! The first performer already appeared. Where are you? Where are you Yoseobie?” Junhyung nagged.

“I know, I know, I’m almost the—“

I dropped my phone, when I bump into a girl. I helped her up.

“I’m really sorry. Are you alright miss?” I asked. She was wearing a hood, so I couldn’t get a glimpse of her face. I was looking for phone, when she said she was leaving for she’s in a hurry. I turned to face her and found her rushing to the backstage.

------

“Hey, what happened? The call was disconnected” Junhyung asked as soon as I arrived.

“On my way here, I dropped my phone when I bumped into someone” I answered.

“Is the person al—“

 I placed my finger on Junhyung’s mouth to prevent him from talking. “Shh … “

♪♫ “Naega byeolloraneun oemoreul gatgo inneun neorago

Manhi an johahaneun beoreutdo mojori da gatchugo isseo”♫♪

“Wha—“

“Shh… I know that voice”

I tried to remember where did I heard that voice.

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“Ah! that’s right! She was the one I bumped into earlier.”

“What? You bumped into IU? Yet you didn’t know, it was her?”

“How could I know, I didn’t really saw her face that time.”

We continued watching IU’s performance.

♪♫(Amu) amu geotdo nan pillyo eomneun geol (My boo My My boo) Boo~♪♫

Her performance was great. We kept clapping until something caught my attention. There was something just above her right knee. Then I realized, when she was rushing to the backstage earlier, she was limping. I was about to rushed towards the dressing room when Junhyung caught my sleeve.

“Where are you going? The show’s the yet over.”

“I-I just have to say hi on IU sunbae. Don’t worry, I’ll be back” I reasoned out, then Junhyung released me.

I immediately rushed to the dressing room to catch up with IU.

“Tsk … such a fanboy.”

------

I found IU’s dressing room, and knocked the door to check if she’s there.

“Yes?”

As soon I heard her voice, I opened the door and went inside slowly.

“Hi…” I greeted her.

“Oh, hello. You’re looking for something? Someone?” she asked smiling.

“Uhmm… I-I’m really sorry about what happened earlier. I was the one who bumped you earlier. And I was just going to .. uhmm…”

I really don’t know what to say that time. I was so nervous. Then without continuing my sentence, I just took my hankerchief and tie it around IU’s bruise on her knee.

“I noticed earlier that you were limping in going to the backstage, but you still gave us a great performance. I hope you’ll be alright. I’m really, really sorry.” Then, suddenly my phone rang.

“Hello~ Oh!, ne, I’m coming… Bye.” *click* I turned to her and said as I placed my phone back into my pocket, “I’ll be going now. Sunbaenim, Fighting~!”  

“Wait! You didn’t told me your name yet?” IU said smiling.

“Ah, right! I’m Yoseob, Yang Yoseob” I replied.

“Thank you, Yoseob oppa” she said.

I immediately left the room after we bid our goodbyes. I was so happy, that I almost went past Junhyung who was waiting for me outside the KBS building.

-------

*8 months later*

IU was discussing with her manager about having Yoseob on her perfromance of ‘Marshmallow’.

“Do you really want to include him?” her manager asked her.

“Even though their group just debuted 2 months ago, I know he’s great. This will be my gift for him as token of thanks for all his support he gave me, up until now.” IU explained.

“Alright, Jieun, I guess I can’t stop you now”

--------

“Just give your best shot. Just like what we practiced earlier.” Smiling, she said to me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do my best” I said smiling. “Fighting~!”

IU smiled at me before she went to the stage.

“♪♫ Neon teukbyeolhae wanbyeokhae bigyo bunseok haebwado
Dareun aedeulgwaneun dareuji (dalla dalla Boy)♫ ♪”

--------

*at the backstage*

“Thank you very much for accompanying me on stage earlier, oppa” she gave me a bow and in turn, I also bowed down at her.

“No, no. Thank YOU for having for me. We did great.” I said.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulders. “Yang Yoseob, we have to go.”

I turned around and I saw Doojoon hyung. He then turned to IU. “Sunbae, your performance is jjang!”

“Thank you very much for watching over me” she bowed down again.

After saying our goodbyes, we went home and continued with our practice.

--------

“Yoseob hyung! Look! IU sunbae’s mini hompy was shut down” Dongwoon called me.

I immediately stopped with my practice and went to Dongwoon. “How did that happened?” I asked.

“It says here, she shut it down because of the negatives comments of your fans. They’re angry at IU for having you with her on stage yesterday. They’re jealous hyung”

“They have no valid reason to do that” I said.

“Are you sure hyung? There’s nothing special between you and sunbae?” Dongwoon teased.

“T-there’s n-nothing. I-I’m just a fan. A-a fan a-and a friend” I said stuttering. Why am I stuttering? Am I blushing?

Dongwoon saw my face turning red and continued to tease me. The only way to stop him is to also.

“Look who’s talking, yah, we’re just the same. Do you want me to tease you to Narsha sunbae?” I teased.

“Oh, arraso~ I’ll keep quiet” Dongwoon then zipped his mouth. What a funny maknae.

Then, I decided to say sorry to her. I got my phone and texted her.

-------

“What are we going to do about this? I’m not going to be surprised if a scandal about you two to be dating will come out” IU’s manager said.

“T-there wouldn’t be any scandal. Yoseob oppa is just a friend. And besides, I’ll just switched to twitter” IU explained.

“Oh, well. Just take a rest for now. And we’ll see what we can do about those angry fans of Yoseob”

-------

IU was about to lie down on her bed, when her phone suddenly beeped. She read the text message.

From: Yoseob

I’m really sorry. It’s because of me, your mini hompy was shut down. I’m really sorry if I caused you a lot of trouble. Don’t worry, I’ll try to explain everything to the fans. And also, I’m really really sorry if I can’t stop being your fan, your number 1 fan. And I’m really sorry that I have like you from the very start. Be strong, you stil have me. I’ll always support and love you, because you’re a VERY IMPORTANT U. Fighting~!

- Your number 1 fanboy, Yang Yoseob

IU teared up upon reading Yoseob’s text.

-------

At last, I’ve sent it. Sunhee noona, I wonder what are you doing right now. You should be doing fine right?

“Yah, Yang Yoseob. Stop day dreaming. There’s a small package for you. Here.” Doojoon gave me small box.

“ah, thanks hyung” I said as I took the package from him.

I opened it and found a hand made bracelet and a note inside.

I saw your performance yesterday in Music Bank. I’m really glad that you can already smile like that. Yoseobie, just like what I told you before, I know there’s someone for you and I think it’s IU because you two looked good together. I haven’t seen that smile of you since I left. She really makes you happy, right? Now, I’m returning this bracelet you gave me before. This isn’t really for me. Gave this to the one that holds a special place there in your heart.

Shin Sunhee

 

END


A long one-shot, aye? No hurt feelings, ne? I just love to ship them... XD (but of course, JunSeob / JunSeung is jjang! XD)