Revelation? Challenge.

Ill + Ill

20/08/16 – 5:39 PM – XXXX Street with Jiyong

 

Seunghyun was preoccupied with looking around the wrecked house when he heard Jiyong talking to someone just behind him. Turning around, Seunghyun hurried towards the sound of commotion and what seemed to be hurried movement by Jiyong in the otherwise still environment. Upon seeing the woman, Seunghyun’s eyes widened briefly in alarm before he schooled his expression in a look of surprise. “Whoa! Who the hell are you?” He exclaimed convincingly, clutching at Jiyong’s shoulder and pulling him closer to himself. He knitted his eyebrows in suspicion. “Are you some weird fan following us or something?” He asked again which was ignored by the girl. It seemed she did not have a clue who he was other than one half of G.D. and T.O.P. That was a good thing, he supposed.

“No no no, I’m not some stalker I swear! You had a weird email recently right? With the donation!” Inwardly, Seunghyun clicked his tongue. He knew something was wrong the moment he laid eyes on her. She was definitely out to bring them trouble, more specifically, to bring Jiyong trouble and Seunghyun couldn’t allow that. He was thankful that she didn’t seem to recognise who he was though that begged the question of how and why had she contacted them and for what purpose.

 

“That was you? Holy why would you send us that money?!” It was Jiyong’s turn to speak this time and Seunghyun turned towards him with adoring eyes. Jiyong was just adorable even when he was in disbelief.

 

“I needed your help- and I thought- you wouldn’t take me seriously if I didn’t do that…” The girl explained, Seunghyun rolled his eyes not bothering to mention that knowing her family; that amount of money didn’t mean anything. He kept this thought to himself.

 

“So what did you need help with?” Jiyong asked, soft and appearing to want to comfort the girl, Seunghyun held him in his grip. She looked up at him then, a weird look in her eyes before she sighed and looked around the nearly demolished house. “If you want to know we probably shouldn’t speak here.” She started walking towards what was formerly the doorway and beckoned them over. “Let’s go somewhere more comfortable?” She asked with a smile, not bothering to look if they followed. Seunghyun turned to Jiyong out of habit rather than actual question and nodded to him, walking to follow the girl when Jiyong also moved. It was probably better to keep her in his sights and know what the hell she needed from them.

 

20/08/16 – 7:00 PM – A Restaurant

 

Jiyong sat down on the booth the woman directed them at and sat down, pulling Seunghyun to sit next to him. He had seemed a bit sombre and quiet ever since they had met with this girl. He wondered if Seunghyun knew her but he didn’t say anything even when he and Jiyong where far away from the girl.

 

Taking Seunghyun’s hand from under the table, he squeezed it in assurance ignoring the girl’s questioning glance and looked up at him, giving his friend a reassuring smile which was returned before they both turned to the girl. “So…” Jiyong started, prompting the girl to explain herself. She sighs and straightens herself, as if preparing for some long winded explanation. Jiyong geared himself while Seunghyun just sighed and slouched on the seat against Jiyong’s frown.

 

“Alright first of all my name is Park Bom and as you have seen some people have come and trashed my family home. They uhh, they actually have been threatening us for a few days now…” She started. Jiyong nodded, feeling bad for this poor girl and her family and wanting to help out as much as he can. He could not imagine how heart breaking it was to be rid of his home and be terrorise this much. However, he didn’t know what he could do to help. What could he do that the authorities couldn’t? It was all very suspicious and Jiyong still wasn’t sure if he could trust her or not. Seunghyun looked frankly, constipated but he knew the other only made such a face whenever he was in deep thought. The puffed out cheeks, the pursed lips and knitted eyebrows, it was both very cute and funny. He somehow found himself distracted, staring at Seunghyun’s face with a sigh.

 

“Jiyong-sshi?” Park Bom called. No answer. Seunghyun had such long eyelashes.

 

“Jiyongie?” He shook his head, turning towards his friend who gave him a questioning glance. He did not notice that both were looking at him strangely. He smiled embarrassedly, clearing his throat.

“Sorry, uh I was just wondering what we could do? I mean, why didn’t you call the police instead?” He questioned, trying to get back into the conversation.

“Jiyongie, she said it’s a sensitive matter that police won’t even touch. Gang problems and stuff.” Seunghyun supplied, looking slightly pale. Jiyong knew he had to talk to the other when they were alone later. He had never seen Seunghyun so worried.

 

“The thing is… Jiyong-sshi…” Bom continued, taking his hand which surprised him as well as Seunghyun who looked immediately suspicious. “Jiyong, I got you and Seunghyun involved because they’re looking for someone who is the very image of you. Jiyong, do you know a Mr. Yang?” She asked, Jiyong’s eyes widened not expecting something like this to be unearthed.

 

He had never expected someone like Mr. Yang to be brought into this conversation. He had frequently visited Jiyong’s home when he was young often having long hushed conversations with his parents before leaving. He remembered that the man always brought him gifts and even funded his move to the city for college. Jiyong owed everything to him. He would have never met Seunghyun if not for Mr. Yang’s help.

 

On his side, he didn’t even notice Seunghyun stiffen, letting go of his hand and retreating to himself. Jiyong was too puzzled with the given information. “How could Mr. Yang be involved in whatever this is? He seemed to be such a nice man!” He couldn’t believe this girl was now accusing his benefactor of trying to harm him. What on earth was happening?

 

“Look, Jiyong I don’t know what’s happening myself. All I know is that my father promised you to him and he couldn’t find you. My family needs your help Jiyong…” Her voice broke and he knew she was this close to begging him. He couldn’t stand such guilt.

 

“I’ll uh-“ He was cut off by Seunghyun who had clenched his fist tighter and narrowed his eyes.

 

“We’ll think of something. I won’t let anything happen to you Jiyong, alright?”

 

A video blog posted fifty minutes ago from Play with G.D. and T.O.P

 

Jiyong clears his throat and fidgets uncomfortably. Unlike the usual couch and coffee table, the viewer can see a fancier setting. A glass coffee table and leather couch upon a row of glass windows depicting the setting sun serves as background. The video quality is also significantly better. Seunghyun appears from behind the camera and sits down, tugging Jiyong closer to him which the other succumbs too quite easily. He practically melts into Jiyong’s side.

 

G.D: Hi everyone, I’m sure you were curious about our brief hiatus. As an update, we’ve moved to a different area now. More…secure. (He clears his throat.)

 

T.O.P: Yeah, as you can see, this one is looking even better these days. (Nudges the scowling man next to him with a smile.) We’ve also gotten better camera units for our pranks.

 

G.D: We’ve also decided to clue you in on the planning and execution part of this all done live so tune in tomorrow for our live stream.

T.O.P: Yeah, it’ll be great! It’ll feel like all of us are on a spy mission.

 

G.D: So yeah, we really just logged in to invite you all to our…biggest project ever. Potentially dangerous and extremely thrilling. I hope you all make it then! We’ll be at XXXX City Centre so keep an eye out.

 

T.O.P: Maybe you’ll have a chance to join in. Again this has been-

 

Both: Play with G.D. and T.O.P!

 

Video blog ends.

 

Comments on the latest video posted by Play with G.D. and T.O.P

 

Live stream? For real sounds awesome guys I’m definitely tuning in! :D

 

Left four minutes ago by xxwwccjj

 

I have uni tomo tho guys make sure to do this agaaaain ;C

 

Left ten minutes ago by call-of-the-wild

 

Nice place btw did u rob someone by any chance lmao

 

Left ten minutes by call-of-the-wild

 

What? I liked the old one better it had more character.

 

Left twelve minutes ago by beautifulandbroken

 

LIVESTREAM LIVESTREAM LIVESTREAMMMMMMM

 

Left twenty three minutes ago by sharpieshape

 

What an upgrade gyus I’m expecting more hardcore pranks okkkk

 

Left thirty minutes ago by doodlernoodler

 

I love you both you look cute together

 

Are you two dating? Please be dating!

 

Left forty minutes ago by shipperdreamer

 

Understood.

 

Left forty nine minutes ago by guest