Deadly Foe

Deadly Foe

Taeyang: (bow) I finished them.

Donghae: (slouching at the sofa) What about the kid?

Taeyang: I didnt get the kid...one of the agent caught me, they chase me that's why i didnt get the kid

Donghae: (rolled his tongue inside his mouth) we already have the kid, why they stayed to that hotel?!

Taeyang: They waited me to arrived to pick up the kid but im late the hotel was already surrounded of agents. so i decided not to come inside and i waited them but they already arrested so i i killed them before they will going to speak up.

Donghae: You have point..maybe this is not the right time to take revenge...(sigh) you may leave now.

Taeyang: Ok...(he bowed and walked out to the room)

G. Dragon: (enter the room and encounter taeyang) Oh your here already....

Taeyang: Your late again...

G. Dragon: I just looked my sister...she get in the accident but i didnt i find her

Taeyang: (straightened his face and leave)

G.Dragon: (continue to walk inside) So hows your plan?

Donghae: Failed. we didnt have the kid...

G. Dragon: So..maybe next time?

Donghae: Ne.....

At the Headquarters Yuri entered to their office with arm bandage

Heechul: Yuri-ah are you ok now?

TOP: You should rest first...why are you here?

Yuri: (smile) its just a small wound dont worry....

TOP: Eventhough its just a small wound you should take a rest first

Shindong: Yeah...TOP is right...

____________________

Donghae: Anyway how's your sister?

G. Dragon: (he didnt react)

Donghae: (waiting for an answer)

G. Dragon: She got hitted by a bullet awhile ago..

Donghae: Mwo?! (he ask worriedly) how is she now?

G. Dragon: She's ok now....she just called me i didnt find her because she didnt tell me the name of the hospital. and she's a police it can happen to her anytime.

Donghae: Are you sure she is ok now?

G. Dragon: Ne she just called me but she said dont be worried.

Taeyang: (enter the room) Master the Blue House will going to celebrate because of the safety of the Grand daughter of the President Do you have plan now?

Donghae: Not now..maybe some other times..let them celebrate for now....(he smile maliciously)

Taeyang: So do we need to plan now?

Donghae: If you can...why not

Taeyang: (look to G.dragon) Lets go lets talk about that plan.

G. Dragon: We need to gather all.....call them...

Donghae: Lee Soo Man is pissing me off G. Dragon make sure that plan is not a failure

G. Dragon: I will...

_______________________

Siwon is reminiscing the past of him

Flashback ~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona woke up from the rays of the sun that striking toward to her face.

Siwon: Good Morning (he smile while setting the curtain of the window)

Yoona: Hmm...Good morning..(half awake sitting at the headboard)

Siwon: (walk toward to the bed and bent down to caress yoonas hair) let's wash our face now..(he smile)

_______________________

After brushing their teeth they both wash their face after some minutes siwon wipe yoonas face after that yoona wipes siwon's face too.

Yoona: Done..(she smile) May i check if you dont have bad breath now?

Siwon: (leaned closer to yoona and give her a light kiss on the lips) What do you think?

Yoona: Good...(she smile)

Siwon: (smile too)

Yoona: Let's go down now....

______________________

they are eating while talking, laughing and teasing each other it was full of sweet moments between them. after eating yoona wash the dishes while siwon is giving yoona a backhug.

Yoona: Siwon....its already 8:00 am...you should talk a bath now.

Siwon: I just want to hug you..

Yoona: aish...we will be late for work..palli take a bath now

Siwon: Can we take a bath both? (he ask smirking)

Yoona: Yah!! (she turn to face siwon and wipe her hands to siwons face)

Siwon: Hey!! you hands is wet...why did you do that?

Yoona: Your talking nonsense....(she turn back to her work) Go now...

Siwon: (chuckle) im just teasing you...(while wiping his face)

Yoona: Take a bath now....Choi Siwon

Siwon: Hmm....when your done (he grinned and waiting for yoona's reaction)

Yoona: (stop washing dishes and turn to face siwon and splash a water on siwon's face)

Siwon: Yah!! (covering his face)

Yoona: You dont want to take a bath huh....here...(she splash another water on siwon's face)

Siwon immediately did his revenge he also splash a water to yoona's face and they both ended teasing each other.

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

 

Siwon is thinking at the Garden Area of the headquarter when yuri walk outside and stopped when she saw siwon is sitting at the bench.

Yuri: Siwon-sshi? (she bow)

Siwon: (look to yuri)

Yuri: (smile) Thinking of what?

Siwon: Ani~ (he look to his front and sigh)

Yuri: Hmm..thinking of yoona again? (she force a smile) I maybe not the person who will ask this but.....its only just.....instinct hmmm am i right?

Siwon: (look down and smile) hmm...yeah...i just missed her

Yuri: told me the story about you and yoona...you had a great love story...(she smile and look to siwon)

Siwon: (stood up) you is really.....(he shook his head and smile) anyway are you ok now? (he look to yuri)

Yuri: Ah...ne....(she smile) Thank you for worrying...

Siwon: (he examine yuri's upper arm) its fresh..you should rest first why are you here?

Siwon: Nothing....i like to stay here than to the hospital

Siwon: (he smile) Boring?

Yuri: (chuckle) Yeah...(nodded) your always here at the garden why? hmm let me guess your here when your bored too?

Siwon: Ani~ (he smile and put his hands to his pocket) This is just the only place that doesnt have surveillance camera so...i can emote here..(he chuckle)

Yuri: (laugh) what a silly reason....hmm so when you want to emote you need privacy haha....

Siwon: I think so....you....and why are you here?

Yuri: I just want to emote too...(she lightly laugh)

Siwon: (shook his head and smile to yuri)

At the Madrid ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

AN: Blue font talking in english

 

Yoona: Here I come.....(she went outside the counter bringing some tray)

Customer: Thank you

Yoona: Welcome....enjoy your meal..(she smile)

___________________

Manager: Yoona your working for almost 10 hrs. sleep first

Yoona: Dont worry i can still manage myself..(she smile)

Manager: Im concern to you...

Yoona: Sir....im enjoying my work, im going to rest later....ok..(then she continue working)

The Restaurant has a lot of customers.

Man: (enter the restaurant)

Yoona: Good afternoon sir....this way please...(she smile)

Man: No...im not going to eat...

Yoona: Ah....your waiting for someone??

Man: No....is this restaurant accepting a worker?

Yoona: Oh your looking for a job....(she frowned) sir we are not open for job seeker

Man: Oh i see...(he frown too) thank you. anyway do you have known something to offer?

Yoona: (shook her head) Your really needing a job

Man: Yes...i really need

Yoona: (look to the man's face) You look like an asian sir...are you an asian?

Man: (look to yoona) oh....how did you know?

Yoona: (smile) because im an asian too....i am familiarize to the asian people

Man: (nodded) Ah... i see

Yoona: Im a korean...

Man: Really..(he ask happily) oh jeongmal?

Yoona: Are you korean too?

Man: Ne...(the worried face change to glad) Im glad that i met a fellow korean here...(he's soon to cry)

Yoona: Oh....ahjusshi...(she bite her lips)

_________________________

they are talking to the bench inside of the restaurant which is facing the river.

Yoona: So....that's why your there you have job there...but your fellows abandoned you there....how could they do that on you?

Man: Im not familiar here...and i dont know some one here....that's why im glad i met you here..(he smile)

Yoona: I really want to help you but im just an employee too....(she pout)

Man: That's ok..(he smile) your the only people i know here

Yoona: Hmm let's be friend..(she smile)

Man: Jeongmal? (he look down) you look like my daughter

yoona: (she look to the face of the man) same as my age? (she smile)

Man: Ani~ she is 8 yrs old but she looks like you its seems im getting to know my daughter look when she grow up

Yoona: (smile) Ahjusshi...you want to eat? you look like hungry

Man: (he is soon to cry) I dont have enough money..(he look around) this restaurant looks like expensive my money is not enough for this.

Yoona: Aish...ahjusshi you must eat. hmm if you dont have money then i will going to treat you..(she smile)

Man:Your so kind..promise if i had my job i will repay you. (she smile)

________________________

PREVIEW 9

Tiffany: Still at Milan?

Sooyoung: Ne....we havent found lee soo jae body maybe he's still alive. all of his man died exept for one. the witness said before he commited a suicide they have one left at milan and that person knows where is lee soo jae would go.

TOP: Aish that man bumped into me for almost 3 times but i didnt realize that he is the one man of lee soo jae

Yuri: But thanks to you we captured him...(she smile)

Sunny: Seonsaengnim....(she called tiffany after entering the meeting room)

Tiffany: Wae?

_________________________

Yoona: (walked out after talking to his manager)

Manager: Oh wait....they ordered this.....(he handed the tray)

Yoona: Ok...(she smile)

_________________________

Yoona: Hmm excuse me..(she smile) you are the koreans right?

Siwon and TOP look around while sitting

Yoona: (widened her eyes after seeing siwon and TOP)

Siwon: Yoona....

TOP: Yoona-sshi...

Siwon: (stood up and look to yoona)

Yoona: (she followed siwon's gesture from sitting to standing without withdrawing her sight)

END OF PREVIEW 9

____________________________________________________________________

Commetns?? hehehe

komawo to all... bow