Chapter 6

Deadly Foe

Innovation_Headquarters_Lin1.jpg

At the Headquarters training building (the white one on the right).

you: All of you...make sure that you didnt tell to your family, relatives friends or to anyone about this...your all here to become an apprentice and soon to be an agents...im agent you and im the team leader here in training team. (smile)

Shindong: Make sure to obey all you's task and mission for your training days...

Students including Yuri Respond to shindong.

________________________

Donghae: Wae? she need to break up with me? (while thinking) did i do something to her? all she said she didnt love me anymore. why is that all the important person in my life need to be vanished?

BACK to the HEADQUATERS

Training room/ Shooting Range

 

Yuri: (pointing a gun to a target board)

you: Your good in pointing a gun huh...

Yuri: (surprise because of you sudden appearance and bow)

you: Did i surprise you? (you chuckle)

Yuri: (smile) Slight

you: I see on your record you are a police women....that's why i think you can hold a gun as a professional. hmmm..may i see your potential?

Yuri: (hesitated)

you: Come on...(smile)

Yuri: Hmmm.....ne..(she followed you's order after shooting)

you: Wahh...your excellent!!

Yuri: (look to you) really? (she smile)

you: Ne...(frowned) i can see to you the late our Head Agent Im Yoona.

Yuri: Oh..if that's so mianhe...

you: (force a smile) no need to worry...i know someday you will become one of the best agents here...

Siwon enter the shooting range. while watching all the trainee who's busy studying how to shoot with some professional agents.

 

you: Sunbae (bow) ah..this is Kwon Yuri one of the apprentice here.

Siwon: (look to yuri and thought of yoona)

you: Siwon??...

Siwon: (back to his senses)

Yuri: (bow) Annyeong haseyo..

Siwon: Ne..annyeong..keep up the good work...

you: Yuri...siwon is my sunbae he is one of the best agent here...we look to him as a superior agent.

Yuri: (nodded) I'll keep it on my mind

Siwon: Nice meeting you again...(then he walked to another way)

you: (sigh while watching siwon and whisper) Aish....its almost 1 month when yoona died..i feel sad for him.

Yuri: (hear it and she look to siwon)

AFTER 6 MONTHS

Taeyeon: Today is the announcement of the passers so listen carefully...if i call your name meaning you passed as a top agents but if not youll be staying as an class b agents.

Taeyeon announced the names and Yuri's name was called. all the passers need to tour in the headquarters to know all the personnel, offices and departments inside the headquarters with taeyeon and seohyun.

Agent: The Class B agents followed me....

Seohyun: Ne..they will be the one who will tour you here....(she smile)

Taeyeon: Let's go...(she ordered on the passers)

____________________________

AT The Lobby

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC9mE2BUHyO2aJFaBMb5g

the new agents including was amaze at the lobby of the S.K NAT Headquarters....its already paint to their faces that they were really excited to enter at the real field of their new work.

they rode at the elevator... in the elevator there is green laser that checking their indenties and at the right monitor on the elevator their profile/s appear meaning that they are employee there. after some seconds they arrived at the floor that has a minimal people walking around they turned to right going to the one huge stainless steel door.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT2jsoQxfmm1X1J3Ovz9e

Taeyeon: This place that we are going in is the function hall no one is allowed here exept to us nor who have a passage going inside. 

Seohyun: (gave all the ID's to the passers) you will going to use that when you enter here as you can see there is a barcode, computer may going to notice you using that. that will be your passes to enter in the headquaters function hall, example.....(she point her id on the green hole near and then the sliding metallic steel open) Welcome to the S.K NAT Headquaters function hall (while blocking the blinking red lights on the door to perevent it to close)

 

they walked out and trail the hallway at the end of the hallway the Function hall is already there

tumblr_lzj90d51wc1r526t0o1_400.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHXTSUXgw7_-R4BaZlQBt

Yuri: (was amaze at the surrounding after seeing the busy people working there even the machines that they are using)

Sooyoung: (Who's standing behind Sungmin and Ryeowook) Make sure to chase the robbery...

Seohyun: Sooyoung-sshi...

Sooyoung: (look back)

Taeyeon: This is sooyoung..she is the Head Analyst....and this place is the monitoring department.

Sooyoung: (smile)

Taeyeon: This is ryeowook and sungmin they are one of the analyst...

Taeyeon: We are working with them...

Seohyun: (smile)

Sunny: Are they the new agents? (she ask seohyun while sipping her coffee)

Seohyun: Ne...and this is sunny she is an analyst too..

Sunny: (smile and sitto her sit) nice to meet you...

_________________________

Tiffany is walking at the hall with TOP and you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSUHny83JRflFCKhzCwEh

When the new agents, seohyun and taeyeon encounter them.

Seohyun and Taeyeon bow as well as the new agents.

you: (smile after seeing yuri)

Seohyun: Seosaengnim they are the new agents.

Tiffany: I see..(she smile)

Taeyeon: She is tiffany she is our general or chairman she is responsible for all the strategies you will listen to her commands and instructions always and we call her seonsaengnim. i know some of you know already you and TOP they are your trainer in the training room am i right?

New Agents: Ne...

TOP: Are you going now to the lab?

Seohyun: Ne...

___________________________

 

After some minutes they walked to the another elevator and taeyeon pressed "B" then the elevator opens it like they are in the underground

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwbZf0B_NVNB_C6B1INyS

Seohyun: We are going to the laboratory...

after some minutes they arrived at the destination

 

IMG_0089_r1.jpg

Seohyun: This is the laboratory..all the inventions was here even the otopsy room was here..

Taeyeon: This is jessica she is the Head Scientist doctor here..

Jessica: (smile) nice to meet you all work hard arasso...

Taeyeon: And then this is her assistants Hyoyeon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Yesung.

__________________________________

While they are touring at the Underground Offices taeyeon explained everything

Taeyeon: Here in the headquarters we are surrounded by a surveilance cameras the surveillance monitoring room was located here also if someone caught by the camera would be reported at the control room. control room is located in 3rd floor control room is a part of function hall and this is consist of offices and departments like monitoring departments and meeting room.

Seohyun: At the 2nd floor is your office...i mean office of the top agents, Chairman office and the mini canteen.

 

Taeyeon: At the lower base underground wherein all the power supply located. 

Seohyun: So since you are all the top agents are you excited to see your office with your co-agents too?

Yuri and others chorus said " NEH "

Seohyun: WE didnt tour you there awhile ago because they are on the meeting did you remember seosaengnim? they are heading to the meeting room.

_______________________

tumblr_lzj90d51wc1r526t0o2_500.jpg

Taeyeon: (enter to the office)

Shindong: (stood up) taeyeon-sshi..

Taeyeon: We are here to introduce your new colleagues they are all passed to the training.

Eunhyuk: I hope my student passed...(he smile)

Taeyeon: (signal to the outside to enter)

Then the new agents entered including yuri bowed

Eunhyuk: Great you passed!! (he gave a high five to the man)

Man: Kamsahamnida Sunbae-nim (he smile)

you: (walk closer to yuri) Yuri-sshi (bowed) congratulations...

Yuri: Sunbae-nim..(she smile) kamsahmnida...

Seohyun: Congratualtions to all..

Siwon enter the office and look surprised because of the presense of other people

Seohyun: Siwon-sshi...they are the new agents.

Siwon: Oh..welcome here...

Taeyeon: He is one of the superior top agent here along with TOP

TOP: (raised his hand and smile)

Taeyeon: When we say superior...they are the leading they are under of the Head Agent...for now...(she hesitate to continue) our head agent..is not available i mean head agent position havent occupied yet because...because...

Siwon: (cutted taeyeon's words) because she's already died...but dont mind it (he force a smile) work well so you may become a superior too..(he sit to his property)

__________________________________

PREVIEW 7

Man: (quickly run to yuri) Ahh...

Yuri immediately run to the man and she pulled closer to her and make a hostage...

Yuri: (point the silencer gun to the man's head)

______________________________

Yuri: Your going to give us answers later..(she open the door of the car)

When they are ready to get in one of the man shooted by an unknown person

Yuri: (look around)

Siwon: Find that.....

Then the other one hitted by a bullet too...

Man1: Omo i dont want to die!!

Yuri: Get inside!! (she said to the only left suspect)

But after saying those she also hitted by a bullet in the upper arm

Siwon: Yuri!!! (he shout worriedly)

but still yuri manage to push the suspect to get inside but after a seconds the only left man hitted by a bullet at the back.

Siwon: Yuri!!...(run to the other car wherein yuri located)

 

END OF PREVIEW

___________________________________________

Annyeong!!!! hahaha

my God thesis is coming....(im so excited) :D

how are you guys??

what do you think at the preview?!!

omo siwon? is worried to yuri?? why? kekeke

why do you think?