Chapter 5

Deadly Foe

Siwon: (dont know what to do just to let out a cry and shout yoona's name in front of the house)

Yoona: (not far from the house watching, all she can hear is the ambulance, fire truck siren) mianhe....mianhe...(she walk away)

___________________

Yoona: (broke and throw her sim to the river)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyMqQezGyn44whASKg6L1

Yoona: I really need to do it for the sake of everyone. i know if that person knows im still alive he may not stop until killed me. i dont want anyone will get invlove especially appa and siwon.

 

Police: (give the plastic that contain a ring to siwon) we found this i think this your colleague thing.

Siwon: (grab it and lookl to the burned ring)

Police: We cant find her body it was a such explusive and plus the heavy fire.

Siwon: (close his eyes and feel the tears running to his eyes)

__________________________

Lee Soo Jae: Good Job (evil laugh) our next stop is the others.

Man 2: Ne...(he bow and leave)

But other man is rushing going in...

Man3: Master!!! they already here...

Lee Soo Jae: Who?

Man3: Korean intelligence...you need to escape now

Lee Soo Jae: Mwo?!!

Meantime

The korean intelligence came fro korean embassy already enter to the house one of their man shooted by a man who came from lee soo jae group. And the shoot out started. while the on the other side lee soo jae is on his way going to the river when someone hitted him by a bullet to his upper arm.

Lee Soo Jae: Arghh....(he immediately covered his wound)

MAn2: Master!!..(he escorted)

Another shoot from the agents hitted the man and it resulted him to die. Lee Soo Jae immediately run even though he is wounded the agents run as fast as they can they shoot while chasing to arrest the leader.

When Lee Soo Jae was already at the dead end he has no choice but to jump on the river when agents tried to shoot him again.

__________________________

 

Junho: Yuri look what you received...(while rushing in yuri's table)

Yuri: What's that?

Junho: I dont know but it came from National Anti Terrorist..(he grinned) did you apply there? you want to train there?

Yuri: May I see..(she get the letter from yunho and thought) good thing its sended here... (she smile)

Yunho: Hey what is that? did you apply there? they said when you entered there make it secret right?? because thats the number one policy there?

Yuri: Yeah....and meaning of that....nothing will know that i entered here even my family. and making sure that i dont have any attachment like relationship outside the headquaters. Yunho-sshi if ever i passed here dont tell to others. (she look to krystal) krystal.....promise me arsso...

Krystal and Yunho nodded

Yuri: Komawo...(she smile) please let it be a secret.

___________________

Agent: We already catch the other suspects but the master mind is gone.

Siwon: What do you mean?

Agent: Lee Soo Jae hitted by a bullets and he's wounded when he jumped to the river

Siwon: Mwo? he escaped again?

Agent: Ne...(he bowed)

But the other agent enter the room

Agent 2: We didnt found his body..but they said maybe he's already dead because the river is deep and full of rocks and besides he's already hitted by a bullet.

Siwon: I need a proof....find his body (as he said in a very pissed tone)

Agent 1 and 2: Algessumnida...

Meanwhile

Yoona is talking to the other line

Tiffany: Dont worry..siwon is fine..

Yoona: Seosaengnim...im guilty

Tiffany: Dont be...i will going to talk to your appa..i will going to tell him that your already dead.

Yoona: (cry) make sure to look at him....any news from korean embassy?

Tiffany: Ani~ they didnt called me at this time.

Yoona: Ah i see...

Tiffany: Mianhe for doing this..but im doing this for a reason i'll give you a signal if it is ok to let you back.

Yoona: Algessumnida

Tiffany: If you have a new number dont give it to other arasso...

Yoona: Ne..

After some minutes of talking yoona ended the call and fix her cap and check the surrounding before she walks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHDMpovGCPdJSQVvZuRK4

______________________

Mr.Im (opened the door) Oh..tiffany....(he smile)

Tiffany: Annyeong haseyo..(she smile)

______________________

Mr. Im: Mwo?! (he stood up)

Tiffany: Mianhe...(she's still looking down)

Mr.Im: Wha--what..happened tell me.

Tiffany: She got a vacation benifit to milan

Mr.Im:  Yeah i know that......(he cutted tiffany's words) 

Tiffany: (she look up) but---- but...something happened and she died because of the fire.

Mr.Im: (walk to the veranda) my daughter..(he cry) where is her body?

Tiffany: They didnt found it maybe because of the heavy fire.

Mr. Im: What? (he paused) then find her ash.....

Tiffany: (sigh)

________________________________________________________

PREVIEW 6

you: Siwon-sshi...(bow) ah..this is Kwon Yuri one of the apprentice here.

Siwon: (look to yuri and thought of yoona)

you: Siwon??...

Siwon: (back to his senses)

Yuri: (bow) Annyeong haseyo..

Siwon: Ne..annyeong..keep up the good work...

you: Yuri...siwon is my sunbae he is one of the best agent here...we look to him as a superior agent.

Yuri: (nodded) I'll keep it on my mind

Siwon: Nice meeting you again...(then he walked to another way)

______________________

Tiffany is walking at the hall with TOP and you. when the new agentsencounter them.

Seohyun and Taeyeon bowed as well as the others...

______________________

Seohyun: Seonsaengnim they are the new agents..they have a potential to become one of the best

Tiffany: I see..(she smile)

END OF PREVIEW

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello hello guys.......kekeke 

aaaaahhhhhhh sad receiving a few comments.. :(

mind to comment silent readers....

criticism are allowed... :)

what do you think of it?? kekeke look at the preview what do you think on that too? whats on your mind?