chapter 24

Deadly Foe

Yoona got home already she enter her house. while G. Dragon and Taeyang are just outside inside their car

Taeyang: Let's do this tomorrow when she left that house

Yoona: Im already got home (she called jessica)

Jessica: Aww i dont think we can make it now were already got home maybe tomorrow before you left?

Yoona: Oh i see

Jessica: Is that ok to you?

Yoona: Yeah it is...(she smile)

Jessica: Sorry.....

G. Dragon: (nods) ok then

Its already morning yoona is preparing to leave already

Yoona: (closed the door of her apartment and steps down on the stairs and start to heads on her car)

G. Dragon: (purposely bump yoona and pretended to drop his newspapers)

Yoona: (look back and bend to help G.Dragon to grap the newspapers) Im sorry......

G. Dragon: Its ok....

Yoona: Im really sorry (after giving all the newspapers to G. Dragon she stood up) im sorry again (she bow)

G. Dragon: Its ok...(he left)

Yoona: (sigh and turn around to go on her car)

Taeyang: (immediately placed a hankerchief on yoona's nose when yoona turn to him)

Yoona: (got shock but then she feel dizzy and her sight become dark)

a black van arrived and taeyang and g. dragon immediately went inside after checking if someone saw them

Taeyang: (put a rope on yoona's hands) finally we got you...(he smirk and he smell yoona) wow she smell good too

G. Dragon: (he smirk) so your plan changed?

Taeyang: What do you mean? her? (he laugh) let's wait that when she woke up later i want her to suffer first

G. Dragon: But... im worried what if someone saw us there?

Taeyang: Pabo no other people there right? so one see us ok.....(and he look to yoona and smile) she's pretty.....

At the headquarters

Jessica: We already test it yoona is on her way now.....

Hyoyeon: So how is it?

Jessica: (she smile) good job guys its working!!

And all the scientist cheered up

Kyuhyun: Good!!

Yesung: We really deserve to be praised (he laugh)

At the meeting room

Tiffany: (still looking to her wrist watch) where is she?

Sooyoung: Maybe she's on her way already

Tiffany: (she sigh) ill try to call her....(she stood up and dialled a number on her phone)

Meanwhile

Yoona's phone ring

Taeyang: (he get yoona's phone at her pocket) director hwang?.....

G. Dragon: Oh maybe that's her boss

Taeyang: Should we answer it?

G. Dragon: Better no.......

Taeyang: Oh yeah.....(and he off yoona's phone)

___________________________

Tiffany: Oh she off? oh yoona...where are you? (she dialled again)

but its already off

Sooyoung: She's not answering?  I told ya maybe she's driving....

Tiffany: (checked her phone GPS) maybe ill check where is she now

then she checked it she's kinda confused of what she saw

Tiffany: ___________ road?? what is she doing there?

Sooyoung: huh? (she stood up and look on tiffany's phone) yeah.....that's not the way going here......

and they both look at each other

Tiffany: (tried to call again yoona but its off) why did she off her phone too? off-ing of phone is one of our policy here.

Meanwhile G. Dragon saw yoona's phone is blinking green

G. Dragon: Taeyang-sshi did you off that phone right?

Taeyang: Ne wae?

G. Dragon: Then why is stil blinking?

Taeyang checked it

Taeyang: Oh...yeah right? (he gets it and look to it)

G. Dragon: Wait may i see that phone (he gets it) were dead!!

Taeyang: Wae?

G. Dragon: This phone is not ordinary phone!! its purposely made for S.K NAT look it has no brand.....this phone is working and connected to their headquarters!!

Taeyang: (he look behind their car) but no one is following us...

G. Dragon: Oh yeah maybe now none..would you dare wait for them?

Taeyang: Holy crap!! throw that phone now before someone catch us here.....(he get yoona's phone and he opened the window and thow the phone)

At the headquarters

Tiffany tried again to check her GPS

Tiffany: She's now in the ___________ road near at the __________ (and she got confused) oh.....the signal lost.....

Sooyoung: Seonsaengnim let's check it to the monitoring dept.

They both goes to the monitoring dept.

Seohyun: (she's talking to other analyst as well to other agents)

while sooyoung and tiffany are doing their part too

Sooyoung: (check the monitor) I think her phone was broke that's why.......(and she look to the monitor and she found red blink) here I think this is it!! (she type yoona's info and the red blink approves it) yeah this is it.....

Tiffany: Good you locate her again i wonder what happened to her...she's staying at that place?

Sooyoung: Yes....its stuck it there..

Tiffany: (tried to call yoona phone but still its off) grrr what is she doing there......can you check the satellite?

Sooyoung: (obey what tiffany said)

the satellite got zoomed until it reached on that placed

and they both widened their eyes when they saw yoona is not there only her phone

Sooyoung: Her phone is broke....i think someone throw it..

Tiffany: Then why yoona will going to throw it?

Jessica: (enter the monitoring dept) hey guys did yoona arrived already? (she smile)

Sooyoung: Not yet......wae?

Jessica: Oh nothing weve just gave her our invention and we tried it awhile ago and its working right seohyun?

Seohyun: (stop talking to other analyst on the monitor) oh whats that?

Jessica: Weve talked to yoona-sshi awhile ago

Seohyun: Oh neh......

Tiffany: So where is she at that time?

Seohyun: At her house

Jessica: Ne that device locate her.....she said she's on her way already but why she's not here yet?

Sooyoung: That's our problem now we cant contact her.....and she's in nowhere.....

Jessica: mwo?

tiffany: Wait your device can we locate her?

Jessica: yeas but she need to call first before we locate her....is she in danger now?

Tiffany: We dont know.....

Sooyoung: Ottoke? we cant locate her

Tiffany: Dont panic guys maybe she's just...aish.....call other agents there seohyun-ah but not them all arasso......

Seohyun: Ne....(she start talking again on the monitor)

Taeyeon: Oh siwon-sshi wants to talk to you

Siwon: Seohyun-ah were all ok here nothing to worry.....(he smile)

Seohyun: (worried face) yeah i know Yuri said so......

Siwon: How about there? were worried about you guys

Seohyun: That's our problem now here......seonsaengnim said she needs other agents back here...

Siwon: Wae? is there something happened?

Seohyun: (look to others)

Sooyoung: (nods)

Tiffany: (just look down) go on tell him

Seohyun: Ahmmm Yoona-sshi was missing......

Siwon: Yoona?..

Seohyun: Ne...we cant locate her and contact her now

Sooyoung: (get the mic to seohyun) we found her phone at the _______ road but she's not there. Some other agents please get back here but please dont leave that place all...

Siwon: I'll be back there.

At time goes by

some agents arrived in a rush more than the time expected

Siwon: What happened?

Tiffany: Yoona is missing

Top: yeah....but what are we doing now?

Sooyoung: Go here......__________. we found her phone there.

Then Top and Siwon go there. But we found Yoona's phone on the road all broked

Siwon: (grab yoona's phone and look around based on his face he is worried too)

TOP: (he is talking to his earphone) she's not here.......

Meanwhile

Yoona opened her eyes and she found herself tied up while sitting at the wooden chair she tried to untied herself when someone talked

Taeyang: Glad your already awake

Yoona: Who are you? (she said in a badass voice)

Taeyang: Oh well im the one got shot while your helping the President on tha party did you remember?

Yoona: (look to taeyang) Oh yeah.....what are you need for me?

Taeyang: Need? i want you to pay for this.....(he showed his scar)

Yoona: Im not the one who did that to you.....but i im glad you got hitted by a bullet

Taeyang: Yeah i know your not but your the reason why i hitted.....and i want you to pay for it....(as he walked closer to yoona and took off his gun and knife) choose one do you want? Knife or Gun?

Yoona: (she just stare on those thing) do you think im afraid?

Taeyang: Nope....(he smile and touches yoona's face)

Yoona: (avoiding taeyang touch by moving her head)

Taeyang: Your pretty if i hurt you i will regret on your pretty face

Yoona: Then dont hurt me pabo!!

Taeyang: (laugh) why do i? of course I'll hurt you... i dont care with you.....(then he face yoona his face was just inches away on yoona's face)

Yoona: (just looking)

Taeyang: But before I kill you i want to kiss you.........(when he was about to kiss yoona)

Yoona: (spit on his face)

Taeyang: yah!!!! (he shout totally mad and he slap yoona's face in force)

yoona throw herself in the floor together with the wooden chair

Yoona: (sigh in pain because she just drop on the floor)

Taeyang: Thats good to you!! how dare you spit on my face?!

Yoona: Serves you right? (she smirk she already have a blood on her lips because of taeyang's slap)

Taeyang: (kneeled down and pulled yoona's hair) even your pretty you dont have manners!!

Yoona: Then how about you? (she spit again on taeyang's face)

Taeyang: Yah!!! (he slap again yoona)

Yoona: Ah!!......(she throw herself again back on the floor and she look to taeyang)

G. Dragon: (enter the room) oh your playing already here.....anyway master wants to talk you on the phone...

Taeyang: (look back to yoona) your lucky someone needs me if not your already dead here...(he left the room together with G. Dragon)

Yoona move a little bit but her shoulder is in pain because of the impact of her dropped on the floor. yoona keep moving even the more she moves the more hurt it is but she needs to untied herself not after some minutes the rope on her hands was slide down she untied herself immediately she untied her foot too and she stood up she's free now. when she open the one door one man is standing there she slowly open the door and walk slowly

when she reached behind the man she immediately tilt his hand around his neck the man back fight but yoona is strong too she immediately elbowed the man that later on the man pulled his gun and try to shoot yoona but yoona immediately grab the gun and he elbowed the man that makes the man dropped unconcious on the floor

yoona grab the gun for her protection. when she notice some one is coming she look to the stairs and saw a shawdow going down to her direction she find a place to hide but none so she decided to hide on the side of the wall

when a man saw his colleague unconcious lying on the floor he immediately check the room and he found yoona was not there already

Man: Hey! she's...(he didnt finishe his word)

Yoona immediately beat the gun on the man's head that's why he collapse on the floor unconciously too. Yoona run upstairs before someone came

when she reach upstairs she saw another guards they are two

She immediately beat the other man on the head using the gun thats why he collapse too but the other man pulled his gun and shoot yoona good thing yoona didnt hitted yoona doesnt want to create noise for her to escape quietly too but the other man creates sounds so she has no choice to shoot him too. after shooting him she heard a running foots sounds

Taeyang: What's that?

Man: The girl escaped!!

Taeyang: What?! grab her!!

Yoona made her way going out to the dark alley but still it has light when she heard a voices

Man: you go there i'll go there

yoona hide on the wall shadow, yoona reach on the tunnel while she was going down the ladder someone shoot her she manage to avoid it she shoot back and she hitted the man.

Meanwhile at the headquarters

Seohyun: Here.....(she offer her monitor to tiffany and sooyoung) this was taken from yoona's street awhile ago

Sooyoung: Yeah the CCTV but its quite far from her house

Then saw Yoona walked out the house........

Tiffany: Though its far we can see it was yoona......

they wached it until they reached on the part when yoona was kidnapped

Sooyoung: She was kidnapped!!.....

Tiffany: Ne....gather all the remaining agents palli we need to locate her.

Shindong: Ne..(he bowed and run)

Seohyun: Omo....this was taken more than 6 hours already i hope she's ok

Meanwhile yoona was walking under the tunnel when she saw the exit she's nearly near when someone turn to her direction where she was going too she immediately shoot the man before he pulled his gun, but after that someone shoot her

Yoona: Ah!!!!...(she look back and shoot the man behind her and she hold her shoulder and she kneeled because she hitted by a bullet on her shoulder)

yoona walk going on the exit but she's weak now because of her wound she decided to hide on the dark alley again. good thing there's a wall blocking the alley she hide there she thought no one would there to look her there because its already a dead end wall.

Yoona: (bite her lips while holding her shoulder she's in pain now and weak she heard a voice again she manage not to make sounds until the voice already gone)

after some seconds she immediately remember the device she pulled the device on her pocket and followed the instructionsthat jessica gave.

Meanwhile

Hyoyeon: I really hope she's fine........she has our device that;s our hope

Jessica: (Nods)

Tiffany: (biting her fingers while walking back and fourth) still no news? (she ask seohyun)

Seohyun: (shook her head) siwon and top are still waiting for our call too.....

then a ring from seohyun's station makes all the people look to her

Hyoyeon: That's a call from the device.....

Seohyun: (Answer it and on her monitor appears the location of the caller)

Yoona: Seo..hyun..? (yoona said in a weak and whispery voice she dont want to make noise)

Seohyun: Yoona?? (she turn the speaker loud)

Yoona: Ne......i...its me..I need back ups......im suffering in a shot...(she said between her breath she really sounds weak)

Seohyun: Ne.....

Because yoona is under the tunnel the signal is not that clear

Hyoyeon: Omo send her back ups now before the signal gone i think her place its not good that's why the signal is weak too...

Sooyoung: (contacted TOP and Siwon) We found her......

TOP and Siwon " Where? "

For the meantime Taeyang and the others are still searching her when they hear the sounds of a cars

G. Dragon: We need to leave now

Taeyang: What? I didnt...Aish!! arasso arasso let's go now she'll pay for this

Man: We found a blood on the tunnel awhile ago maybe that's belongs to her

Taeyang: (he smirk) serves her....lets go now before someone catch us here

________________________________

TOP: (immediately look the tunnel) are you still located her?

Seohyun: Ne....but the signal is still blurred but she's stil in the tunnel

TOP: Am I near now?

Seohyun: Siwon and You are both near already....

Siwon: (finding the tunnel too) tell us if we already near to her.

Seohyun: Ne

__________________________________

One man enter the tunnel still looking for yoona

Yoona hear someone is coming but she's really weak now she can die anytime if someone cant find her

Seohyun: To the right.....she's there already......(she said on the other line)

Man: (stop and walk closer on the place where is yoona is hiding) Yoona?...........

Yoona: (heard the familiar voice and she move a little that's why she felt hurt) ammmppp neh im here.....(she said weak and she tried to stand up)

Man: (immediately walk closer to her) Kwenchana? (he tried to help yoona)

It was dark that yoona cant see the man but she can recognize him on the voice

Man: Its dark here let's go to there (poiting on the brighter place) you have hitted by a bullet too lets go (he said worried)

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Im really sorry for not updating!!!!! its just im lazy because no one is leaving a comment :(

i hope this time you will leave now?

Who do you think that man? Siwon or TOP? :)

kekekeke let's try if your guessed is right ok.. ;)