Songkim - Toxically

Darkly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinwoo hadn’t talked to Mino since he announced that he would be doing a Sub Unit with Bobby a month ago. He was as supportive as he could and was of course very proud of Mino, but it only means that it was harder for them to talk although they did try. Why would Jinwoo even miss Mino so much when they also broke up a month and a half ago….it was better than breaking up on his birthday. Jinwoo just didn’t understand why he was so devastated when he saw Mino’s new video body, it’s not like he had the right to get jealous at just a video, and at a model for acting like she should. Jinwoo did imagine for a little how that girl use to be him and it does a ping in his chest whenever he remembers the moment they spent together and what led to their arguments.

 

“I just need some time alone to do my own things dammit!” Mino yelled angrily. Jinwoo was confused and a lump started to form in his throat.

“When did I not give you time to do your things Mino don’t be a brat” Jinwoo said trying to calm him. 

“You just don’t get it ! it’s not just you I’m really stress right now and YG wants me to do some project” Mino said passing a hand through his dark hair. 

“So why are you taking your frustration on me if you are not happy about something?” Jinwoo said frowning and trying not to show his anger. 

“Goddamit I!” Mino started but Jinwoo had already started marching towards the door.

“When you will have your sorted out you will come talk calmly to me” Jinwoo said.

“Fine okay FINE you know what ya …. I think we need a break or something” Mino said gritting his teeth. Jinwoo knew that Mino couldn’t stay mad and would rush to his side eventually…

yet Mino never cameback…Mino’s Schedule was always busy.

 

Jinwoo closed his laptop at the thought of their last conversation. he still haven’t lost total hope, he just didn’t want to think of that girl in the MV, what was maybe even more shocking is that , that version didn’t even show half of what was really going on. Jinwoo’s phone vibrated signalling a text, he looked at the id with a bit too much anticipation but his disappointment soften when he saw that Seungyoon had texted him.

-Hyungie are you going to the MOBB event tonight!!!

No… I don’t think so I’m not feeling too well actually. 

Jinwoo texted responding to Seungyoon. Jinwoo knew exactly what type of people would be there and he knew the girls that would fly across Mino and maybe he wasn’t ready to see this, his heart was not prepared. Why does it feel like Mino is always having so much fun while he was the only miserable one. He contemplated going to MOBB, maybe to get a glimpse of Mino, maybe because he wanted his heart to ache more than it already was. Him and Mino, Jinwoo realized it but they were very different, Mino has always been the life of the party, he was outgoing and easy to get along with, not that Jinwoo wasn’t but he was not exactly a party animal, yet more of a party guy than Seunghoon sometimes. Jinwoo walked towards Seunghoon’s room and knocked gently.

“You can enter Hyung” the boy on the other side said.

“Don’t worry I was gonna enter anyway” Jinwoo said looking down on Seunghoon that was playing with Haute still not facing Jinwoo.

“Are you going to MOBB tonight Hoon?” Jinwoo asked him knowing exactly the answer.

“No way, I would have to take care of a drunk Seungyoon and Mi... well then I have a date with this British movie I just downloaded” Seughoon grinned not trying to say the last name. “Wanna join? You could check this poem I wrote... it reminds me of Mino and You…” Seunghoon said.

“Maybe I could…” Jinwoo said sitting at the end of Seunghoon’s bed to read a certain poem that had yet to be finished.  Jinwoo felt a dread in his heart and a longing at Mino but maybe mostly he might be a little angry.

“Don’t be upset or sad Hyung, Mino is an idiot if he is willing to let you go like this” Seunghoon said when Jinwoo finished. 

In the end Jinwoo and Seunghoon did spend quite a while together talking about everything, watching movies and getting to know each other more. When Jinwoo looked at the time Mobb had already started and he was just starting to feel better. 

“Hey really if you wanna go , you should and like text me if something is not going right” Seunghoon said shyly. Jinwoo knew how hard it might have been for Seunghoon to tell him this and he was grateful for it. Jinwoo nodded and went to quickly get dre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter