Jinyoon- Perfectly

Darkly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No human is  perfect, and soon enough it is found  out in life that humans are full of flaws and weaknesses. Maybe it is because of that knowledge that humans tend to forgive themselves and use the same excuses to justify certain actions. If no human was perfect why did it feel so perfect when they were interlaced into each other. Maybe perfection was only in their heads. But in that moment their hands, body and mind were perfectly connected. Is something wrong with them?

He looked at Jinwoo’s eyes, smiling. He still couldn’t believe that he was...His.

“where are we going?” Jinwoo had asked him, but Seungyoon had only held his hands tightly, chuckling warmly as they walked and walked on the high green grass, sun bright, yet the air was cold and there was not a sound around them, not even the birds only small waves of wind ruffling their hair.

“ I want to keep you close to me” Seungyoon said closing the distance between him and Jinwoo.

“I could say the same Yoon-ah, so so close” Jinwoo had responded lowering his voice at the last words.

“lets run away” Seungyoon whispered holding his hands tightly.

“you are foolish Seungyoon we could never leave the others” Jinwoo said rejecting the idea that he himself had thought of so much.

“I only need you”

“Yoon..” Jinwoo said taking Seungyoon’s head in both of his hands and pecking the younger on the nose. Seungyoon smiled as he leaned into Jinwoo, foreheads touching and looking at him deep in the eyes.

“trust me it will be our own world Jinwoo”

Seungyoon scrunched his nose in the adorable way Jinwoo liked so much. Seungyoon leaned in to kiss the slightly shorter one, pecking his warm and plump lips on Jinwoo’s perfectly defined bow shape one's.

“let’s go Jinwoo” Seungyoon said breaking away.

Jinwoo nodded as he let himself be lead by his lover far far into the high grass and far away from where they were last week. Let's not look back Jinwoo thought, I trust Seungyoon.

Maybe as the older one Jinwoo should have stop the other, but he was as madly in love with his lover and his lover was with him and no amount of will power could have possible have him back away. He st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter