Jinhoon - Fictionally

Darkly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoo had to admit it….He loves kdramas, he loves stories and he found something even better, fanfictions. He never read any winner fanfictions but mostly read fictions about kdrama characters. Perhaps it was when he discovered that maybe he was super gay for a certain someone that he stumbled upon a certain tag and one thing led to another. He wasn’t a girl and would never be a girl so you can’t blame him if he got depressed every time he saw the object of his affection that happened to be the straightest guy he ever met. So what he flirts with girls on a daily basis, so what he has brought a few girls home (which had Seungyoon continuously sleeping over at the cat house). Seunghoon was a jerk, that’s what Jinwoo decided slumping on his bed with his cat, opening his latest bookmark. He has to say reading Jinhoon fanfictions had help appease the chaos in his heart. He found his life a little angsty with his stupid one sided love and a gender that happened to just not be the right one. When he was alone with his fanfic it was fine that he was a boy and it was also fine that he didn't have to suffer through a one sided love, he could kiss and cuddle Seunghoon as much as he wanted.

 

Jinwoo made himself cry to sleep once again, pitying his life and reading a good fic came at a price.


 

“Hyung do you have-” Seunghoon said barging into Jinwoo’s room uninvited but no one was around, well only the cats staring at him. He motioned them to quiet down. “shh”. Seunghoon found what he was looking for on his hyung’s bed. He picked the phone sitting on the bed, having to try twice before he could unlock the phone. “so obvious” he whispered roaming through the phone without permission. He only needed this girl’s number that for a reason or another was given to Jinwoo. Not like he cared, but if she really was interested in him he would see for himself. Isn’t that what a good friend is for? He was only going to get the number because his hyung was innocent and naive...but maybe not? he thought opening a ‘private file’. He scrolled through the interesting text a mischievous smirk by his mouth “I see...” he said locking the phone again and almost galloping out of the room just in time to be face to face with a curious Jinwoo. He seriously almost got scared, if he didn't know better he would have jumped. “What were you doing there?” Jinwoo said a bit harsher than he had intended (That’s what happens when you have to protect your honor). Seunghoon smiled “nothing at all, just playing with the cats!” Seunghoon responded moving away from his hyung skipping out of the Songkim Apartment.

 

“Im streeeeeesssss” Jinwoo said slumping on Mino’s bed. The later was painting at his desk. Jinwoo’s agitation screamed ‘give me attention’ and he not leaving without getting it. “hyung….maybe you should talk to him…”. Jinwoo stood indignant “How dare you! just how could you say that to my face!”. Mino sighted “look maybe you should try to find a new love interest...maybe someone that could reply to your feelings I don’t know” Mino said sincerely, turning towards Jinwoo apologetic. Jinwoo’s shoulders lowered defeated. He was right, he had no chance falling for his best friend...that was straight….But his stress was for something else. “lately he has been acting weird…” Jinwoo started. “I feel like he knows something and I won’t survive if I don’t know what it is” he finished laying on the bed that didn’t belong to him. “I hope for you that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter