Chapter 16: She's So Going to Kill Me

You're My Kryptonite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

Thank goodness Supergirl was there to save the day. It was her first big appearance and I was so happy I woke up in time. I left a note for Jessi before I left. I arrived just as Supergirl was pulling everyone out. She managed to rescue everyone, capture the bad guys, save Taeyeon and look fabulous doing it. She even smiled and waved at me. Then she flew back in, for Taeyeon. I had no clue what Taeyeon was in there but I’m just thankful that she saved Tae. It was a long morning and now I have a story to write thanks to the robbers. Well, it’s not a wonderful thing that they tried to rob a bank, but you know what I mean… It was the middle of the day and Taeyeon was still a little shaken up. Mostly because her “hero” came to save her and talked to her one on one. So, I drove her back to My place to spend the night. I unlocked my apparent and threw my keys on the key ring. “Is there anything you want to eat? Sushi? Chinese? Pizza?” I asked. She hesitated and took a deep breath. “Pizza sounds nice, I’ll come with you.” Taeyeon put her shoes on and headed out the door before I said another word. I just shrugged and unlocked the car.

We were on the way to xxxx; Jamming out to some Kelly Clarkson when all the sudden, a blue and red blur whizzed past our car. I slammed on the breaks and looked at Taeyeon. She just shrugged and we both scrambled out of the car to see what the heck that was. On the ground was none other than the hero herself.

Supergirl

“Oh, my God… Tae, did you see that?” I took a glance over and she was still grinning like an idiot about Supergirl. I snapped my finger in front of her face. “Taeyeon!” Her eyes widened, and she looked at me.

“W-What?”

“Did you see that?”

“See what?”

“Look!”

“Where? Wait, what?”

“For goodness sakes Taeyeon…”

I pulled the car over and jumped out. I gasped at the sight and immediately started to sprint.

“H-Hey! Where are you going?”

“Hey! Why did you-… Oh, ,”

 

She was out cold. She was bruised, bloody and burned all over. She had some broken bones as well.

 

“Tae, we almost hit Supergirl!”

“More like Supergirl almost hit us.”

“We need to get her to the hospital-”

“No! Don’t you read comic books? You're never supposed to bring them to hospitals. That’s how they get their identity revealed! Plus, I’m about ninety percent positive she doesn’t want to go since she was already there,”

“Why do you think that and how would you know? Did she tell you telepathically?”

"Look at her wrist Tiff, she was already at the hospital. Let’s take her home. Maybe it’s just like in the comic. She gets her healing from the sunlight, just like Superman,”

“Alright, let’s get her I.”

“Wait!” Taeyeon paused, dropping Supergirl.

“Oof. What now Taeyeon?”

“What about our pizza?”

“Taeyeon!”

“Okay, okay.”

Taeyeon grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter