A Princess

Saving the Princess

Previously...

The darker haired brunette brushed his hair away from eyes, before squeezing himself into the space. “Aish! Why can’t you guys leave some more space!” He was then squeezed even tighter by the duo of Sungjong and Hoya.

Sunggyu bounced his hand slightly, “one, two, three--”

“INFINITE!”


 

“Umma,” a girl with perfectly silky straight hair, still in a bathroom despite the fact that school was starting soon, called out. “Umma. I need help curling my hair.”

“Let me send up the stylists in a second!” A voice called back to her.

Not even two seconds later, two ladies came knocking on the door. “Good morning, Minkyung.” They bowed at her.

“Morning,” the girl, Minkyung, smiled as she sat down in the swiveling salon chair that was in front of a giant vanity desk in her room. “Could you curl my hair please? Oh, and could you do my makeup in a way that gives that …” Her voice trailed off as she tried to think of what she wanted. “An princess-y aura to it?”

“Yes ma’am.” The first stylist, dressed in a leopard print scarf replied to her as she took out a curler and started to work through the girl’s hair.

The second stylist rifled through the large container cubby as she took out all the makeup she needed to do Minkyung’s look. The girl closed her eyes as the two women started making her into a new person.

… … ...

“WHERE’S THAT HANEUL!” A woman, down up with pearls and diamonds, screamed at the maid who brought her breakfast. “I TOLD HER TO GET DOWN HERE AN HALF HOUR AGO!”

“Ma’am,” an extremely apologetic maid shivered as she tried bowed. “I’m afraid that Haneul already left the house. The guards found her window open and the motorcycle gone.”

“I TOLD YOU GUYS TO WATCH HER MORE CAREFULLY!” The woman fanned her face as she breathed heavily. She closed her eyes, drawing in a deep breath and then sighed. “Just take my food away from me. I can’t eat right now.”

“Umma,” Minkyung opened the door to the dining hall as she skipped into the room. “Umma, do I look pretty today?”

The woman smiled, a complete one-eighty turn around from how she was acting before, as she cooed over her daughter: “of course, Minnie. You’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.”

“Do I look better than her?” Minkyung’s eyes opened wide as she stared earnestly at her mother.

The woman shook her head, smiling still, as the gaudy beads around her neck jangled. “Without a doubt. You’re the one that’d make all of the boys fall for you.” She waved it off as if it was an obvious answer to put down one child in favor of the other. “I had all of this food prepared for you. Just pick what you want to eat before school, my dear. I’ll call the chauffeur to make to be ready.”

“Ne, Umma.” Minkyung hugged the woman before sitting down. “Gomawo.” She smiled before lifting a small select number of foods into her plate and nibbling on them.

The maid looked at the woman, Madam Go, who waved her off with an annoyed look on her face. She hurried off to call the chauffeur as she found herself missing the original members of the Go household.


“Oppa,” a dark haired girl pouted. She made her eyes as big as possible. “Please oppa. I want a banana milk.”

“Lee Haneul!” A young man sighed. “What did I just tell you yesterday?” He pushed the girl’s cheeks together with his hands as she started shaking her head, curls bouncing around. “I. Will. Not. Buy. You. Banana. Milk.”

“Ahh!” Haneul whined as her cheeks got squashed even more. She flapped her arms around as the man continued to hold her cheeks pulling her face around. “Le meh goh!” The man seemed the consider this as his eyebrows furrowed slightly before he broke out in a stunning smile and shook his head like a little kid. “Ohpah!” She formed a fist and punched the man’s arm.

“Ow!” He pretended to be hurt as he rubbed his arm. “How could you do that to your oppa?” He pouted in a similar way to Haneul as he wiggled his body around.

“Yah! Lee Hyunwoo!” Haneul waggled her finger at him. “I even bought the motorcycle. And I changed into the school uniform early. Why won’t you get me a banana milk?”

“Aish!” Hyunwoo rolled his eyes as he slipped on his coat and Haneul bounced in her converse besides him. “You only bought that because you wanted a ride to school, didn’t you?”

Haneul cutely squinted her eyes and stuck out her tongue as she ran out of the door and jumped down the stairs. “Thank you oppa!”

Hyunwoo closed the door as he looked over the other buildings from his rooftop room. “Aigoo… what am I going to do with my dongsaeng.”


“Come on, Jaesoo-ah,” a dark brunette led a little girl with a matching hair color through a set of gates. “You’re going to the Do Childcare Center, okay?” The little girl nodded, wide eyes at her brother. “I’ll bring you some candies after school when I come to pick you up, araso?” The girl, Jaesoo, smiled and nodded again as she waddled into the classroom filled with other children. “Bye Jaesoo.”

“Bye oppa!” Jaesoo smiled as she waved to her brother through the window before teetering away to the bucket of toys.

The dark haired brunette smiled before looking down at his phone to see the numerous missed calls. “Aish!” He ran his fingers through his bangs before taking off into a run.


“Where’s L?” Hoya on a lollipop as he looked up at the large looming building in front of him.

“He’s probably dropping off Jaesoo at the daycare,” Sunggyu thought. He lazily lifted a hand up and waved it around. “You know how protective he is of her.”

“Don’t you worry, he’ll be here,” Sungyeol swung a friendly arm around Sungjong. The youngest swung his leg up against Sungyeol and wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s waist as Woohyun gagged.

Dongwoo, who was sitting next to Sunggyu, contentedly drank a banana milk, oblivious to the world.

 

 

A/N: Here's another chapter for you guys to start you off. I have more written but won't be posting them (that way I can give you guys decent weekly updates and so I don't disappear for months on end). See you next week, and like always, I hope you guys enjoyed :)

COMMENT, UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE <3