INFINITE

Saving the Princess

“Why?” A boy with hair slightly lighter than a true strawberry blonde whined. “Daejung High is filled with all of those rich brats. I don’t want to go.” He puffed up his cheeks, crossing his arms.

“Aish!” Another boy with blonde hair, the ends tipped with teal, slapped the whiny one according to the oh so wondrous Hoya himself. “Dongwoo! Shut up, you bastard.”

“Hoya,” Dongwoo whined, tugging on the younger’s arm. “That’s not how you’re suppose to treat a hyung!”

“Like you act like a hyung,” snickered a dark purple haired boy. He flailed his arms as he raised his voice to be an octave higher: “You’re all so mean! How can you do this to me?”

“Woohyun!” Dongwoo gasped dramatically, placing a hand over his heart. “How could you turn on me as well?” He turned towards an orange haired boy who was lazily lying on the bench and pouted. “Sunggyu, make them stop.”

The orange haired boy opened his eyes and stretched. He sat up, squinting. “Yah, yah. Whatever you’re doing to Dongwoo, stop doing it. I didn’t sleep enough.” He waved his hand while Dongwoo’s eyes seemed to shine a bit brighter.

“Yay!” The excited boy squealed. “Thank you, Sunggyu hyung!”

“Oppa, oppa!” A black haired boy raised his hand to his head, swooning backwards. “Save me oppa! They, they, they won’t stop making fun of me.”

“Oh, jagiya!” A brunette swooped up the black haired boy. “Of course I will. How could I let you live like this?” He embraced the black haired boy as they both broke out in laughter.

Another brunette, with slightly darker hair, looked at the scene and snickered. He rolled his eyes at the couple as Sunggyu frowned. Dongwoo, on the other hand, hadn’t quite caught onto the fact that they were making fun of him and Sunggyu. Hoya looked at the oblivious Dongwoo and swung an arm around him as his face light up in a wide grin.

“SHUT UP YOU JERKS!” Sunggyu shouted as he ruffled his hair. He glared at the brunette and the black haired boy that were still hugging for who knows what reason. “Especially you two! Sungyeol and Sungjong!” He rolled his eyes as he slid back down onto the bench, placing his hands behind his head. “God, I just wanted a little bit of peace and quiet the day before we need to go to Daejung. How hard is it for all of you to let a man rest?”

“Grandpa Gyu~” Hoya called out, puckering his lips as he made a kissing noise that earned him a playful slap on the head from Woohyun who pretended to cringe. Hoya’s face changed into a more serious one. “Do we really have to attend Daejung High? It’s not like we’re going to learn anything anyways.”

“Remember, we need to show them that where we came from doesn’t matter.” Sungyeol, the tall brunette, told him. “We can’t just give up now.”

“Yes!” The black haired kid screamed. “We’re all in this together!” The entire group rolled their eyes at the youngest as he pumped his arms up and down.

“Of course,” Sungyeol looked straight at Woohyun, snapping his fingers and making a handgun as he pretended to blow off the smoke. “There’ll be a lot of hot girls.” The two raised their eyebrows in unison.

“Put your hands in.” Sunggyu got up from the bench he had been lying on top of. He swung an arm around Dongwoo and straightened his other arm, making a fist. “Faster, faster! You lot are so slow.”

“Says the grandpa,” coughed out Woohyun. Despite getting hit on the head by Dongwoo, he smiled and added his fist into the groups.

The darker haired brunette brushed his hair away from eyes, before squeezing himself into the space. “Aish! Why can’t you guys leave some more space!” He was then squeezed even tighter by the duo of Sungjong and Hoya.

Sunggyu bounced his hand slightly, “one, two, three--”

“INFINITE!”

 


A/N: Has anyone been watching "Cinderella and the Four Knights"? I'm hooked on it so far. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter-- thank you for reading :) 

COMMENT, UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE <3