(More) Problems Pt. 1

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: Yo, what up peeps, look who's back from death.

---------

Morning comes and the fact that Yoongi is up first and early has the world shook.

What do I do? Do I ask him about it? Do I slowly bring it up? Do I force it out of him? Yoongi's mind races with thoughts as he walks down to the kitchen. Before Yoongi even knew it, he's gotten accustomed to Jungkook's spacious home. He knew it pretty well and this made him very proud of himself though he kept a note-to-self to not get too comfortable as he does not live there permanently. Yoongi sighs as he looks through the fridge, only to see almost nothing but a few sodas, water, a carton of milk, half a cake, and a few refrigerator-required snacks.

He doesn't go shopping; figures. Why's there a cake here? Yoongi closes the fridge and looks in the cabinets. After rummaging, he finds cereal and Homerun Balls.

He decides that will fill him up 'til lunch, maybe dinner. He makes himself a bowl of cereal, opens the package of Homerun Balls and starts to eat quietly. It strikes eight o'clock and Yoongi goes to see if Jungkook is awake.

Slowly, while tip-toeing, he opens Jungkook's door as quietly as he could. He pops his head in and sees the kid still soundly sleeping. He then remembers that he never really paid attention to what Jungkook's room looked like since the last time he was in it, he honestly only saw the ceiling. Yoongi blushes remembering that day and so he retreats to his own room.

He sits on his bed staring blankly at the wall. Well, this is new. I'm never up early. I'll just go get ready and then wake Jungkook up. Yoongi stretches and hops up.

Once Yoongi comes out fifteen minutes later, he's ambushed.

"Good morning Hyung!" Jungkook pipes.

"Morn-ing," Yoongi says through a tight hug.

"Did you eat yet?"

"Yeah."

"What'd you eat?"

"Cereal and those Homerun Balls you have."

"Hyung, those expired two months ago." Jungkook blinks.

Yoongi freezes.

Jungkook stares at and then breaks into a chuckle. "I'm joking."

Yoongi punches Jungkook in the side and said person winces in pain. "Don't you dare do that again. I have a poor digestive system."

"You wouldn't have a weak digestive system if you actually ate regularly." Jungkook smiles.

"I do eat regularly." Yoongi refutes.

"Sure Hyung, whatever you wanna believe."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Can you hurry up? We're gonna be late if we don't hurry."

"Hyung, you woke up early one time."

Yoongi almost swears that yesterday's Jungkook was an illusion.

"Oh, I'm gonna take my lunch break early today okay?" Jungkook says as he hops out of his room with his jeans half on.

"Huh? Sure." Yoongi shrugs and goes to get his bag.

"Hyung,"

"What?"

"You're not curious about where I'm going or what I'm doing?"

"Why would I be?"

"What if I'm cheating on you? You don't suspect that at all?"

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Do you want me to be suspicious? If you do, then I guess I can try? I don't know. Why would I need to suspect anything? We've been dating for literally two weeks."

Jungkook sighs. "I don't know if that's trust or you just don't care."

Yoongi looks at Jungkook and flinches when he sees that sad look in Jungkook's eyes. "I said I would try if you want me to."

"I'm kidding Hyung. You do what you want. I'll love you either way. I'm gonna take it as trust." Jungkook wraps his arm happily around Yoongi's waist. "Let's get to work!"

Yoongi blankly shrugs.

The two walk to work and just as they approach the shop, they see two very familiar high school girls standing in front of the shop's doors. Jungkook remembers them from a few days back. One of them wanted to confess to Yoongi but said man wasn't present, and the conversation between the three made Jungkook's day miserable.

"Jieun? Kyungsook? What're you two doing here? Doesn't school start soon?" Yoongi was happy to see two regulars.

Jungkook mentally rolls his eyes. Ugh. Kyungsook at least has manners. Jieun needs a reality slap.

"Good morning Yoongi!" Jieun screeches.

Yoongi gives her an awkward smile. "Hi."

"Ji-Ji wanted to see you before we head to class." Kyungsook smiles. "How are you two doing today?"

"Well, and you?" Yoongi and Jungkook say in unison.

"Fabulous." The girl smiles. "Jungkook-ssi, are you the son of the CEO who runs that trading company that everyone's talking about? You have the same last name and you resemble the one in charge."

"People have been talking about my dad's company? That's great!" Jungkook beams but his smile disappears quickly.

Yoongi feels the atmosphere shift and he finds it a good time to send the girls off. "Well, it was nice seeing you girls, come back and visit again some time okay? We gotta open the store and you two need to go to school. You're late."

With reluctance, the girls turn their heels and go.

"Jungkook," Yoongi calls as they set up stuff.

"Yeah?"

"How are you today?"

"Huh?" Jungkook turns his head as he moves a pot of roses, shocked.

"What do you mean "huh"? I'm just asking how you are." Yoongi tsks.

"T-there's nothing wrong with it Hyung, I was a bit taken back." Jungkook gives an awkward laugh.

"What? I can't even ask my own boyfriend how he is on this one fine day?"

"That isn't what I meant. You can ask me anything!"

"Well, then, how are you?"

Jungkook stays silent for a few moments until he answers with a smile, "I'm doing fine."

Jungkook's smile was forced and Yoongi was slightly ticked.

"You sure? Weren't you bothered by something yesterday?"

"Yup, I'm sure! Yesterday was just a bad day."

Yoongi's eyes narrow, and he gives out a sigh. "Whatever then."

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

"Hyung, I'm off for lunch! If you need me, just call okay?" Jungkook says as he goes out the door.

Yoongi waves goodbye and goes back to helping a customer.

Jungkook reaches the cafe and waits for Taehyung.

"Kookie!" Taehyung beams when he arrives. "Alright bunny, first off, how are you?"

"I'm doing somewhat better than yesterday. What's your plan?"

"Well, I didn't call your dad like he asked me to so if anything, he'll bombard you or me today with calls. We have to be careful of that. But my plan is: rebellion."

"What?"

"Rebellion."

"I know what you said but what do you mean?"

"You've always been a good son to your parents and have always listened to everything they said."

"That's not true!" Jungkook crosses his arms.

"Yeah huh it is."

"Where's your proof?"

"That's not the point." Taehyung facepalms his life decisions.

"But where's the proof?"

Sighing, Taehyung gives examples of times Jungkook listened to his parents without negotiation. Which is mostly his entire life. Like, how Jungkook switched elementary schools because his dad didn't like how the school principal only wore printed ties, how Jungkook had to stop playing at a certain playground because his mom thought the slide there was too yellow, how Jungkook had to return the shoes he really liked in middle school because his dad said the shoes didn't suit him, how he wasn't allowed to go to the airport when Taehyung moved abroad because his mom said it was a waste of time, and how he had to break his friendship with Yoongi because his dad thought it was doing stuff to his brain.

Jungkook was speechless. He wasted his twenty years of life. "Well...I guess."

Taehyung hums agreeingly and continues, "so because you have always listened to them, this is your chance!"

"I still don't really get it."

"I'm saying that you should go against your parent's wishes and become a gangster!" Taehyung jumps.

All heads turn towards their table and Jungkook quickly apologizes. "Quiet down, we're in public. And I'm not becoming a gangster."

"Fine. A delinquent. And it's only temporary. If you start to behave badly, your parents will see that they need to stay together for you to be 'good.'"

Jungkook doesn't know what he was thinking but coming from Taehyung's mouth, it seems like the best plan to ever exist and so the mission starts. Jungkook walks back to the shop and the rest of the day goes smoothly.

Yoongi was still a bit anxious for Jungkook, but he figured that Jungkook will tell him when he's ready.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Jungkook and Yoongi walk back home and along the way, they meet Taehyung.

"Hi, Taehyung." Yoongi greets.

"Please Hyung, call me Tae, Taehyung is such a mouthful." Taehyung winks.

Jungkook gives a glare and the three walk to Jungkook's place. As they approach the house, there was a fancy car parked in the driveway.

"Jungkook, what's that car doing there?" Yoongi asks.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung shift their eyes to it and both of them freeze.

"Um, Yoongi-hyung, is it alright if you go back to your apartment today?" Taehyung asks as he blocks Yoongi's view of the house.

"Why?"

"No reason, but it's much safer for you to go back to your apartment than stay here."

Yoongi glances at Jungkook and jumps slightly; Jungkook was sweating and his eyes were wide as they trembled. His hands clench into fists as his breathing is heavy. Yoongi nods to Taehyung and turns around to leave.

Jungkook feels a hand on his shoulder and looks over to see Taehyung. "Kooks, remember the plan. It's now or never okay? Don't worry, I'll be right by you the entire time."

Jungkook nods and steps forward. They both enter the house.

"Jungkook! Son! How are you?" A booming voice greets.

Jungkook gulps and takes a breath. Rebel. "Fine."

Taehyung senses a tint of attitude and thought Jungkook was doing great.

Jungkook's dad slightly frowns at his son's tone. His mother then greets him. "Good afternoon Jungkook, how was your day today?"

Jungkook doesn't answer and goes straight to his room. Taehyung smiles and runs after Jungkook.

"What's with him?" Jungkook's dad asks in a whispered voice.

Jungkook's mom shrugs in reply. "We should give him some space. I don't blame him for being upset."

Meanwhile, in Jungkook's room...

"Tae, I feel bad," Jungkook says.

"I know, I do too but if you want your parents to be together then we have no choice." Taehyung sighs.

"Yeah, but did you see my dad's eyes? My heart dropped."

"Oh my gosh, you are such a good kid. I admire you. Let's keep this up just a bit longer."

"How much longer?"

"One day."

"That's all? You're sure?"

"Well...no promises..."

Jungkook groans in frustration. "If this doesn't work out in three days, I'm giving up."

"If that's what you want."

Meanwhile, outside in the bushes...

Yoongi couldn't go home. He didn't feel content just leaving Jungkook. Who's car was that? Why did Taehyung ask him to leave? It was bothering him big time.

That's how Yoongi ended up behind the bushes outside the doors of the Jeon's residence.

I'm hiding in my boyfriend's bushes. I have officially reached rock bottom. Yoongi peeks through the windows to see a man and a woman who strikingly looks like Jungkook so Yoongi assumes they're his parents. Once he's reached that conclusion, everything becomes clear.

Well, almost.

Yoongi knows why Taehyung wanted him to go back home and why Jungkook was so tense but still didn't know what the problem was.

I am not staying here all night but I'm not going home either. Yoongi at this point is having a pep talk with himself. Like every man in their twenties would. He stands up and walks to the door.

The door is opened by Jungkook's mom when he knocks.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asks.

"Good evening, I'm one of your son's friends," Yoongi replies with a faint smile.

"You are? I'm so glad Jungkook has friends, um, he's in his room, come in!" Yoongi bows to her and enters the house.

"How long have you known Jungkook?"

"Um...half a year?" Yoongi replies, deciding not to count childhood stuff.

"Wow, I'm so relieved he has friends. I wasn't able to be with him when he was younger you know, so I always worry if he's doing okay, because mothers, right?"

Yoongi smiles. Jungkook's parents do love him.

"Um. Pardon me but your name is...?" Jungkook's mom asks.

"Oh, my bad. It's...um-Min Yoongi." He replies reluctantly.

The latter stays quiet with a silent look of shock on her face.

"Uh, ma'am?"

"Oh-uh...That's a nice name." She forces a smile. "I--uh--I'm gonna go get you some tea."

"You really don't have to." Yoongi is uncomfortable with how she was acting.

"Oh but I insist. Please take a seat anywhere." She says and goes to the kitchen.

"Thank you...I guess." Yoongi finds a spot on the couch and sits.

A few moments later, stomping is heard through the halls that make Yoongi turn his head. He sees a man walking into the room and Yoongi immediately stands to greet him.

"Good even--"

"You!" The man, whom Yoongi assumes is Jungkook's dad, points to Yoongi.

"...Good evening, sir." Yoongi slightly bows.

"You have some nerve getting close to Jungkook again." The father glares.

"Um..pardon?"

"I told you before; you do things to him. Leave my son alone."

"I-I'm sorry, sir, but I don't know what you're talking about." Yoongi knew exactly what he was talking about. Those words were the last words Yoongi heard before Jungkook and his friendship broke off.