Chapter 1

Out of Love

 

 

CHAPTER ONE

_________________________________________________

 

Jeonghan sighed for the umpteenth time that day, his phone kept on ringing from time to time. Being a young CEO, everything had been schedulled and people needed him out there. But his 9-moths-old baby, Jihoon or he often called him Uji, was a little fussy, he had a fever, he won't eat nor drank his milk. He also refused to be handled by aunty Ming, his nanny. It made the young CEO felt helpless, he just couldn't simply left him when the little baby was clinging to him and clutching to his shirt so tight.

"Dino, cancel all of my schedule for today and tomorrow, Jihoon had a fever i can't leave him." Jeonghan talked over the phone to his secretary Lee Chan a.k.a Dino. He was pacing back and forth carrying Jihoon in his arm.

"Alright Mr. Yoon. But... i'm afraid i couldn't cancel this specific occasion, you have a meeting with Choi Enterprise at lunch. Since this project is our priority right now so..." Dino said with concern in his voice.

"Right. I totally forgot." He whispered to himself and let out another sigh.

"And by lunch means about 30 minutes ago, their secretary just called to inform that they're already in the place and you are late. I thought you were going to go there alone, sir. So i kinda surprised when they called." His secretary slash bestfriend added.

"I am so screwed. I'll be there as fast as i could." He hung up the phone and stared at the baby worriedly.

"Well, we have no choise then."

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

Jeonghan rushed to the assignated place, which was at a restaurant on one of his hotels, with Jihoon strapped securely on the passanger seat next to him, slowly dozing off by the sway of the moving car and a slow music playing. As they arrived, he stopped the car in front of the lobby and tossed the key to the valet who immediately recognised him and bowed down. He went to the other side and picked the sleeping baby slowly as not to woke him up, the baby let out a small whine and immediately got comfortable as he snuggled to the crook of his father's neck. Jeonghan smiled to that as he rubbed his back to lull him back to sleep. 

He proceed to the building and headed straight to the elevator, a few of the employee bowed down as they recognised their boss before eyeing the little bundle in his arm. His ears picked a few whispers as he passed by. He knows that they must be talking about him and his baby but he couldn't careless. People could talk for all they want, he couldn't shut their mouth one by one anyway so he decided to just shut his ears instead. 

"Good afternoon. I'm Yoon Jeonghan from Yoon Holdings. I apologise for the wait, it's very unprofessional of me." He said as he bowed to the man seated in front of him. The man gradually stood up and motion him to starighten up. He was a little surpised to saw the guy in front of him, because he never knew any man who could look this gorgeuos with a long hair let alone being silver in color. There was only a word appeared on his mind that very moment, 'beautiful'.

"It's alright, please have seat. I'm Choi Seungcheol from Choi Enterprises. I happened to have plenty of time today, you don't have to worry besides it's such a lovely place to spend my time with." The latter smiled but looking a little confused as to why the long-haired CEO infront of him bringing someone along, a baby to be exact.

"Oh and i hope you wouldn't mind i bring my son, Jihoon, here." Seungcheol couldn't hide his expression as his eyes widen a little.

"I thought you haven't married yet?" He didn't relised to asked that aloud.

"I haven't." Came the immediate reply, his expression falter a bit.

"Sorry i didn't mean to..." 

"It's fine, but i'll appreiate if we go straight to business, Mr. Choi." He smiled again, the smile that always succeed to charm whoever sees it and its no exception to a certain man in front of him.

Their discussion went well, they were discussing about an upcoming project which was a resort hotel that the two company will work on. They became more acquainted through out their talk, Seungcheol noticed that the long-haired CEO would gradually rubbed the back of the sleeping baby as they talked. He found it amusing. He wanted to asked so many things but he realised that it was not yet appropriate to do, since they only met today. In the middle of the meeting Jeonghan's phone rang.

"Excuse me, i have to take this."

"Sure." He looked up from the papers.

Jeonghan walked to the balcony to have some space to talk, still with the sleeping Jihoon in his arm. It was Dino, his secretary informed that theres a package that had just arrived at his office. A big one actually.

"Who is it from?"

"I'm afraid... its the same as the last time." Dino said hasitantly from the other side.

"Sure." He let out an exasperated sigh.

"Should i throw it out?" He asked, his tone uneasy, knowing how hard it must be for his hyung.

"No, don't. I... I will send them back myself." Jeonghan said after a long pause.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked, concerned.

"It has to stop, Dino. I have to talk to him personally. I'll stop by the office after this. See you later." He hung up the phone and left the said person a short message.

 

We need to talk. 7 o'clock. Black Lotus Cafe. 

 

"I'm sorry if it takes too long." He smiled as he neared their table. But Seungcheol could sense the change of his mood.

"It's alright, here help yourself a drink." He offered a glass of water, concerned.

"Does it really obvious?" He chuckled and took a sip.

"I don't know whats happening, but you should loosen up a bit."

"Yeah i suppose..."

They discussed about the project more till around 3 before they went their separate ways at the lobby.

"Well then, I'll see you at the board meeting then, Jeonghan." Seungcheol said as they became more casual with each other.

"Right, I'll get going then." He said after securing his baby on the pessanger seat then walking to the other side. Soon a low purr was heard as he drove his bugati leaving the place.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Wher's Jihoon? How is he doing?" Dino said as he followed Jeonghan to his office.

"He's getting better, his fever went down. I took him home earlier."

They were both inside the office, looking at the big white box with red ribbon on top of Jeonghan's desk. He slowly pulled the ribbon and opened the box which full of red roses. There was also a small letter inside written with neat handwritting he knew so well. Every gifts were always came with a short letter. Each of them were always filled with words of apology. He took a deep breath and massage his temple. All he wanted was a peaceful space which only contains Jihoon and himself, at least for now. Yet suddenly this man comes again, calling his phone endlessly, leaving countless messages and sending him gifts despite what he did before.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Dino approached him and placed his hand on his shoulder, dropping formalities although they were still in office hour. Showing he was really concerned and wanted to comfort the latter.

"Ask Mr. Lee to take it to my car." Jeonghan said avoiding further question.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jeonghan came early to the cafe, just to calm himself down before meeting the said person. He stared down at the box next to him, how this kind of thing would made his day back then. But it only makes his heart clenched that very moment.

"Excuse me, anything i could get you, Miss?" He turned his head and found a pleasant looking man smiling down at him, his tanned skin gleaming in the light of early evening.

"Sure. Camomile tea, please. And its Mister not Miss." 

"Wha- I'm so sorry. I hope you don't get offended." The long-haired man just brushed it off with a soft smile as it was not the first time people mistook him as a girl.

"Uhm.. Would you like anything else then?"

"I'm waiting for someone, that will be all for now."

"Sure, I'll get your drink right away, Sir." He emphasize the last word that made the beauty stiffled a small laugh.

He checked on his watch, it was 15 minutes before seven. Not long after, a silver maserati pulled off in front of the cafe. The man got off the car and walked towards the entrance. His eyes immediately met his the moment he stepped on the place.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jisoo."

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

First chapter is up, drama's coming guys!!!