Love Interests

You Don't Own Me // SVT Supernatural AU applyfic // APPLY ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You're ripped at every edge, but you're still a

masterpiece.

WOLF

Taken

Choi Seungcheol

 


While he has been a werewolf for a while, he is still only a new Alpha.  Seungcheol, along with a few other members of his pack, broke off from their old pack and created their own, giving him the opportunity to be alpha leader. He has been doing well so far, and his pack is in high spirits. They have kept their nose clean but with this new pack moving in, their safety could be in danger. 

WOLF

available

Lee Seokmin

 

 

Seokmin is the flower boy of the werewolves and he seems to have it all. Looks, money, girls. It appears that he always has a new girl on his arm and he commonly mistakes their names, but they go along with it. His cocky, need to be pleased attitude has gotten him a lot in life. Though he's bored with the same routine over and over and lately Seokmin wants more.

 

Brownie points: Work ' please me' attitude in there somewhere.

WOLF

available

Kim Mingyu

 


Mingyu is a hot blooded werewolf who always seems to be doing something new. Females of every species flock to him, but he never stays with one long. He doesn't like people to get close. Someone close to him in the past turned him over to a hunter and after that, he is not willing to trust people.

 

Brownie points: Interesting love story, what happened with the hunter/how did he get away

WOLF

available

Lee Chan

 

 

Chan is the baby of the pack. He is still young, and anyone can tell. He just seems to be lost on how to do things and always feels like he's playing catch up, just to keep up with his pack. He hates being considered the baby and wants to prove himself to his pack that he's not just a little pup, he can run with the big boys too.

 

Brownie points: uncertain on a lot of things, depends on his pack mates a lot of the time 

VAMPIRE

available

Yoon Jeonghan

 


He walks around like he is the all high and mighty, prince of the vampires. A bit cocky and slightly conceded, but that's everyone in royalty these days, right? The spoiled vampire likes things his way or no way at all. His primary goal is the earn the spot of Leader of his  well-established vampire clan that has been around for ages and built the city. Though, a lot of vampires stand in his way, but maybe not for long...

 

Browine points: cocky, slightly crazy 

VAMPIRE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter