Plotlines

You Don't Own Me // SVT Supernatural AU applyfic // APPLY ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


There's a storm you're starting

A/N: Hey everyone! Please feel free to edit the plotline of your choice to fit your character, if you'd like. Add anything and alter it to fit your character better, though please try to keep it at least a bit similar to the original, thank you! (Check out the Cheatsheet for more info.) Fighting! 

WOLF

taken

Lone Wolf

 


The newest addition to the Wolfpack, she arrived months before the outbreak. She won't tell anyone about her past or why she is on her own. She sticks with herself mainly and has a dark past she's been running from. 

VAMPIRE

available

Vegan Vampire

 


She didn't want this. She didn't want any of this. She was a tree hugging vegan who was turned, but now the thought of drinking blood makes her stomach churn. She's been doing all she can to avoid drinking human blood and denies her instincts. She's terrified of what's she's become.

VAMPIRE

available

Blood Craze

 


She was turned years ago and never quite adjusted to her new life as a vampire. She isn't exactly stable either. She has been known to randomly have outbursts and attack her fellow clan members, who in turn, try to keep her away from their blood bound humans because she can not control her blood lust. 

WOLF

available

Alpha Female

 


She was training to be the next Beta in the pack before the sickness hit. She kept it together and survived the illness, though most did not and now she's the most dominant wolf in the pack. She assumes the role of Alpha, a role that had never been taken by a female ever in history. 

HUMAN

available

Desired Blood

 


After hearing all about vampires as she grew up and knowing the benefits of what happens to the blood bound humans, all she wanted was to be the blood slave of a vampire, to experience the prolonged youth and flawless beauty, as well as curing all sicknesses. Though, can she do this without any attachments? Will she remain herself? 

HUNTER

available

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter