Cheatsheet

You Don't Own Me // SVT Supernatural AU applyfic // APPLY ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can't wake up. This isn't a dream.

INTRODUCTIONS -
Hello, loves! This was the most voted concept for the "My Future Applyfics" blog, so here you all are, as promised! Thank you all so much for being interested in this, bless all of your hearts and thank you for voting! 
Jewel_ELF and I will be writing this together, so I hope you guys really enjoy this. She's practically an expert on these type of stories, so everyone praises her!! I definitely couldn't do this on my own, so I'm so grateful she asked to write this and came up with such fantastic ideas.
Like I've said before in Youth, every chosen OC will get equal treatment in this story, that means, you all will have the same amount of airtime as Jewel_ELF and my OCs, maybe even more than ours.  If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. And, please feel free to be as creative as you'd like with your apps. Diversity is key here my loves, but I know you'll all do so wonderful, considering all of the talented apps I received for Youth. Thank you all!  Lots of love!~

DESCRIPTIONS/INFO -

Werewolves
Werewolves are a half human/half wolf being. They have the ability to shift between human form and wolf form. During the full moon, the shift happens automatically. They are strong and faster than humans and rapidly heal from injuries. They can be killed, however, If they are mortally wounded somehow,  and if they can't heal in time they will die. While they ay appear to be the same as humans they are denser, therefore it is harder to injure them and they weigh more with out looking it. They don't age the same as humans do, but they are not immortal. Some point in their youth, after puberty, they will appear to be the same age for years, until they are in the senior part of their lives when they begin to appear like an adult. 

Vampires
Vampires date back thousands of years. No one really knows where they came from, but they seem to bo be everywhere. They have a specific diet of blood; there is no positive reason as to why, but when they don't they go insane. Another vampire can only turn vampires. Once a human is turned, they stop aging entirely. It is often called a second birth. The state one's body was in is the state they will be in forever. Vampires are all but immortal. It is very, very hard to kill one. They are stronger, faster and have stronger senses than humans and they are almost impossible to injure.

Hunters
As long as werewolves and vampires have been around, so have hunters. They are humans who train for years to be able to track and kill vampires. They have always known about werewolves but thought vampires are more of a threat. They have compounds away from people where they train from a very young age. They have books and information on almost everything that has to do with the supernatural.

Humans
Humans have been around for just as long as these supernaturals, maybe even longer, though, they have no idea anything besides them exists. They live in a little fantasy of the world and prefer things that way. Most humans have heard of folklore around the world of vampires and werewolves, but they br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter