Bonus Chapter 3 : Show

Regret

That day, all the members of VIXX are gathered in the practice room, preparing for their coming Japanese comeback. They've been practicing since early that morning when N finally decides to give them a break and while the rest of the members scatter off to get some food, N himself merely flops down on the bench, chugging down some water.

Leo, who was also planning to go out, changes his mind when he notices N sitting alone. "You're not going out for lunch? "He asks as he sits next to him and frowns when N shakes his head. 

"I'm on a diet. "N tells him, smiling. "You go on and eat. Just make sure you come back in an hour. "He reminds but Leo makes no move to leave. 

"Why are you dieting? You're already so skinny. "He says in displease and N laughs as he pinch his own cheeks. 

"Skinny, you say? Look, my cheeks are so chubby. "N murmurs and Leo frowns deeper. 

"That's not chubby. That's cute. "He says with so much seriousness that N couldn't find it in him to just wave him away so he giggles. 

"Aww. Thank you. "He says bashfully. "But really, go out and eat. "He orders but Leo doesn't listen to him as he scurries through his bag and takes out 2 energy bar, handing one of it to the leader. 

"If you won't have lunch at least eat this. "He says and watches intently until N finally gives up and eats it anyway and he follows suit. 

"You're not going out? "N asks and Leo shakes his head. 

"I'll stay here and keeps you company. "He says as he munches on his food, making N smile at that. 

"I like this. "N admits softly without looking at Leo. 

"This? "

"Yeah, this. Just you and me, sitting together. This is nice. "N says and Leo grins, feeling accomplished somehow. "But there's something that I wish you would do. "

"Something? "Leo echoes, perking up. "What is it? "

N sighs, as if the thing he's about to tell is something that is burdening him. "You know, I really wish that you can show this side of you to other people too. "

Leo tilts his head in confusion. "This side of me? What do you mean? "He asks. 

"The side of you that cares for me, of course. If you're willing to show to other people that you actually doesn't hate me and that you wouldn't mind my company then I would be so glad. "N tells him. 

Leo doesn't reply immediately. Of course he cares for N and he doesn't hate him but for him to show his affection is already hard and to show his affection in front of others, it's going to be like hell . 

Hearing no response from Leo, N heaves a heavy breath. "I'm not forcing you, of course. If you don't want to then it's fine. "He assures but Leo knows he really wants it. 

"I... I'll try. "

 

 

And so, Leo tries. 

When they're performing on stage, having their concert or things like that, Leo tries to initiate some skinship with N and play around with him. 

It makes N really happy, he can see that. And it also seem to thrill the fans seeing the two oldest so close to each other . 

So he figures there's nothing wrong with showing his affection, there's nothing wrong with showing his real side, there's nothing wrong with leaving himself vulnerable. 

He realise now that no one will and make fun of him for being himself. In fact, people love this real side of him. 

Thus, he starts exposing himself more and more. And what we get is the Leo that we know now; the care free, always smiling and laughing Leo. The fun Leo. 

 

 

"Hakyeonie texted me and congratulated me for VIXX LR's comeback. I replied with a heart and he said that I'm so lovable and that he wants to come and hug me. "Leo tells everyone as he and Ravi are doing a VLive broadcast for their latest comeback with Whisper. 

Ravi raises an eyebrow at him, wondering if such thing is suitable to be said on a broadcast, where everyone can hear him and seeing the questioning look Ravi sent him, Leo grins.

Yes, he can totally say that on broadcast. He wants everyone to know how close N and him really are. He's not embarrassed to tell everyone, not anymore. 

N is precious to him and he wants the world to know that. 

 

 

 

A/N I hope you like this bonus chapter as this may be the last one for this story. 

Anyway, I've started a new Neo/Chabin story titled Duel For Heart so you can check it out if you want :)

Thank you and have a nice day!