I Love You, Please... (PART 2/2)

Love You Forever

This is the last chapter... Happy reading


No One PoV

"Good mornig eomma...."

"Good mornig yoogeunie.. Come on omma bring you to school..."

"No... You look have a lot of work omma.. Beside you need your time for rest.. I will go with Sooyoung aunty.."

Teet teet....

"It's them... I must go omma... Gwibon really annoyed if i come late... See you, omma..."

Yoona just can smile when she look her son go.

Yoona PoV

huffttt..

He just 6 years old but he really mature... Minho he really look like you..

You must confuse, why i have minho child and don't think we make a love when we just a couple. Minho never like the idea making before married. You maybe thinking his antiq but i know why he never want doing when we're not yet married. That's because for him married is really sacral.

So, i'm sure you really curious when and where i and minho do making love. I will tell you.

*FLASHBACK*

After we bring minho to hospital doctor said minho status is his coma and he don't know when minho will wake up. He said minho live just one week leave and if he wake up in one week it's mean miracle happen for him. I stay in hospital everyday although we're family said i must take a rest but i can't leave him coz i want whenever he gets up, i beside me. I just leave him when i need to bathroom or to prayed in the church. I just hope he wake up soon.

-One Week Later-

"We can't do anything now... We just can wait... Just prepare your self"

What uisa said make me verry shock.. How he can speak like that?? Like minho never have a change. I cry all my heart, how can i let him go, we just married for one week?? It's NOT FAIR!!! REALLY-REALLY NOT FAIR!!! I cried so hurt and thats make my throat really hurt. Please... Don't take him now... Just, just let me a beautiful good bye with him.. Just don't like this.. Don't take him from me like this..

05.00 a.m.

If you believe miracle will happen maybe that's will come true.


I wake up because someone shake my hand. I think i fall in sleep after crying. I look around and look toward the clock, it's already 06.00 a.m.

"Good morning yoo... Are you sleep well?"

I really surprise can hear minho voice now. Is he wake up?? I look toward him and the first thing he show me it's his smile, his beautiful smile. He look like never have disease.

"M-mornig minnie.. Are you feeling well??" I ask him for make sure.

Yeah.. I feel fine.. Are we in the hospital?? But waeyo??" He ask me like a little child.

"You faith in we're wedding party one week ago. Are you don't remember??" I ask him.

"I'm faith?? Jinjayo??"

"I will call uisa.." When i want go to outside he held my hand.

"Yoo... Don't go, please?? Are you want to leave your husband just after his wake up from his coma??" He pouth like a little kid and his expression really adorable.

"O-okay... But just for awhile.. Coz uisa need to check your condition." He pull me to his bed and now we sleep in hospital bed together.

"Yoo.. I think you're right i'm sleep for one week coz i really miss you so much now.."

"I know.. You know minnie, i think you already leave me.." I said while i tried to hold my tears.

" No.. I wouldn't leave you like that.. I wouldn't leave you after we just married. I will leave you in beautiful moment you know.." He said while hug me tigh.

"Don't tell me you want to leave me.. I-i can't think what will happen to me if you leave me.." I said while tears start fall.

"I will leave you soon, yoo... Maybe one week later or 5 days later or tomorrow or today."

Silence.

N-no.. You wouldn't leave me. You will live for long time with me. We will have a lot of kid with us, we will grow old together. W-we will look we're child grow up together, spent we're time together and look we're child married, and have family. We will spent we're time together for along time minnie... J-just.. hiks,, j-just don't give up for me.. P-please..."

I crying in his arm and i can feel he crying too. He hug me more tigh than before.. We stay in we're position for 10 minutes after that i go to outside for call his doctor. After doctor check his condition i really shock coz he said minho can back home today. When i ask him why he said that's what minho want. I can look how happy minho when i said he will leave the hospital today. He act like kid who get a new toy from his mother.

---

"Whoaa.... This is we're house, yoo??" He ask me with amazement.

"Yeah... We're parents choose this for us like what you want yeobo... Are you like it??" I ask him.

"YEAH... Of course i will like this house... Gomawo yoo.." He give me a peek in my cheeck.

"Come on... You must show me around.." He grabbed my arm to get into our house.

We enter we're house and i can see how surprise him with we're house interior. Actually, minho parents want us have bigger house than this but this is minho dream house. I'm not make to much decoration in we're house since minho like white simple decoration for we're house and not to much interior. I let him to see our house alone and i walk behind him. I can look how much he like this house and i'm happy look him happy to.

This is we're cozy living room.

This we're dinning room and we're kitchen

This is we're bedroom and we're bathroom.

 

This is we're backyard.

 

"Wow.. This is like what i want and i dreaming yoo..." After run around the house, he came to me with sparkle eyes.

"Yeah.. I know.. Are you like it??" I ask him.

"Like it?? NO!! I love it... Thank you, thank you yoo... I love you, yoo.." He hug me and kiss me in my lips. But, suddenly his expression change.

"I'm sorry yoo.. I can't make you happy. This should be my job but coz my condition you-.."

"Shuuttt.. It's not your fault.. I just think to make your dream house for along time ago. Since we together you always give me surprise and now it's my turn and i'm happy you like it." I his cheeks to calm him down.

"Gomawo yoo.. I love you..."

"I love you too.."

Silence...

"Yoo.."

"Mmmm..."

"Are you don't want to tried we're new bed??"

"Mwo??"

I look to him and i can see his smirk to me.

"Come on.. I'm carring you to we're new bedroom... kekekekeke..."

"MINHO LET ME DOWN!!!!"

"Shiro.... *mehrong* I alreaddy waiting this moment for along time...."

I think this will be a longgggggggg night for me...

*END FLASHBACK*

I never believed it. That's night my first and my last night sleeping with minho. I wake up in the morning with happy feeling. When i look beside me, minho just open his eyes. I still remember he smile to me and said 'Mornig yoo..' and 'i love you and please don't forget that..' thing. I leave him in the bed for make our breakfast. When i'm back, i think he sleep again and i wake him up. But.. he not respont to me. I tried again and he still not answered me. I touch his hand and it's start to cold. I start to panic. I come closer to him and touch his wirst where his pulse was and i'm not feeling anything. I start crying when i place my ear to his chest and i can't hear his heartbeat again. I crying that morning, i know his already gone. The morning kiss and the words I love you this morning is his farewell words to me. It's really hurt to me that morning, i just sit beside him, crying and hug his cold body that's morning. Why he must leave me, why?? I think after we're married nobody can take him from me but He take him from me, God take him from me. Not another women take minho from me but that's God who take him from me. That's morning the worst day for me.

After he leave, i can't do anything. I just sit in we're bed. My parents ask me to back to their house but i can't coz this my house now. I'm not eat, shower and go to outside, i just sit in my room like zombie. But one month after minho leave i feel weird, my head is hurt, i start to throw up and the last i collapse.

I'm not believing what doctor said to me after she check me. She said i'm pregnant and my pregnancy already two weeks. I really shock with what i hear. I start crying again coz i just know that day. I'm pregnant. Minho blood in me and that's the best gift from God for me. After heard what doctor said i start to eat, shower and cleaning my house. I'm go back to university and meet all my friends, they congratulated me.

When my pregnancy is 6 month i find a letter from minho between my books. I don't know when he make this letter but maybe he make that letter the night after we're session.

My Dear Yoo...

How are you today?? Are you fine?? Are you already eat?? How your study?? I hope everything alright when i leave you... I know, when you read this letter maybe i'm not beside you again coz i already in heaven that day..

You know i love you right?? So.. don't ever think i leave you coz i never love you...

I love you with all my heart and all my live.. If i can i want to spent my time with you for along time but i can't coz God already give me so much miracle and i'm happy with that..

You know, you really ugly when you crying so don't crying just because me.. I will feel bad for leave you just after we're married. When i wake up that morning i know my time is will end soon, so i make a decision for make you smile for the last time and for fullfill my job be your husband and i don't forget of course to give you a little gift... kekekeke... ^^

Are you pregnant now?? I hope you pregnant now coz if not it's mean i'm fail to give you my little gift.. If you already pregnant now you must protected that coz that my little gift for you.. Oh yeah can i ask you something?? Can i give we're kids name?? If that's namja you must give his name 'Yoogeun' and if that yeoja, you must give her name 'yoonmi'. hehehehehe...

Yoo...

I hope you more strong after i leave you...

I love you... So, please be happy for me..

I love you.. So, please stop crying because me...

I love you... So, please try to find someone for you who really love you with all of his heart.. But don't tried to falling in love with the younger namja than you coz you already have me.. ^^

I just can watch you from heaven now so be carefull with your around..

I love you...

I wouldn't leave you yoo.. I promise... I just can't beside you again but in the next life i hope we can together again...

I love you.. yoo..

 

Your Love..

Minho

I reread the letter again and i just can smile. Seven years ago i cried when i read this letter but now i smile when i read his letter. That's kid, really..

Maybe minho leave me, maybe he body not beside me again but i'm sure he always around me and he always stay in my heart forever, I'm sure we can together in we're next life and i will make sure he wouldn't leave me fast.

"I love you minnie..."


Finally... This story end...

I want to say thank you to all my subscriber and my reader coz without all of you i can't finish this story.. I will make another ending for this story and it's will about their happy ending live.. So just wait..

Love ChoiKhatyMin90 ^^

heartheartheart