I Love You, Please Wake Up

Love You Forever

Yoona PoV

"Yooooonaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh God, why soyoung yell like that and run like she just look gosh?? I hope she have something important to tell me, if not i will kill her.

"Yoona, yoona, yoona!!! Huh, huh, huh...."

"What soyoung-ah??? Why you yell in school coridor?? If Mrs. Park in here i'm sure she will give you detention coz you yell and run in school coridor.."

"I DON'T CARE!!"

Why this girl always yell??? I hope my eardrums will be fine... Huffttt...

"Chill soyoung, chill..... Don't yell like that coz i still can hear you..."

"NO!!! I CAN'T.... MINHO... Hiks, hiks.... He, he..."

What?? Minho?? What happen with him?? OMG... Don't tell me he. he..

"Wh-what happen to minho soyoung-ah??? Tell me!!"

"He's fainted again...."

"WHAT???"

"Nde!! He collapse and his nose is bledding hard..."

Soyoung tell me with tears still down from her eyes. I'm so shock hear that. I can't think straight coz i'm so worried now.

"W-where he's now??"

"Coatch and SHINee boys bring him to hospital."

"I must go now."

"B-but Yoona we still have class, you can't skip class.."

Soyoung tell me while she wipe her tears.

"I DON'T CARE!!! I JUST CARE ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND CONDITION NOW!!"

I leave soyoung behind and i run to parking lot. I can't thinking about my class or the other now, i just can think about minho. I just can think about him, his condition. Oh God... please make him alright. I don't believed his fainted again coz he just doing chemotherapy a few days ago. God, please... I hope he will be okay.

 

---

 

I run toward his room, 125. When i arrived in front of his room i look his coatch and our friends in the outside waiting.

"Why all of you in here??" I ask them with worried.

"His parents is inside now and we can't enter to his room together." Onew tell me.

"I-is he okay??"

"He will be okay, don't worried. Uisa said, maybe he just to tired, you know he just leave hospital a few days ago and he already join excercise."

"Coatch already tell minho for just rest but you know how stuborn him. When we played some game, he suddenly fainted and after that you know what happen." Onew oppa and jonghyun oppa tell me about the whole story.

I sigh, well my boyfriend is too stuborn sometimes you know. He never want to leave basket and soccer although his condition not allowed him for play anymore. He always tell me he will be okay and i shouldn't worried about that. But look what happen now?? He make me so worried and now i cried.

"Stop crying yoona-yah.... You know he never like it when you crying. Remember when you crying in front of him?? He's crying too... So don't crying, kay..."

Onew oppa wipe my tears and i can't help i just give him my best smile but i know it's just look so sad.

I remeber when the first time i cried in front of minho, he's so worried and panic too and after that he start to crying thats make me so surprise. It's the first time i know he have cancer, brain cancer for sure.

*FLASHBACK*

I sit beside minho bed in hospital room. He's not look at me, he just starring to his hand in his lap. I can see his face look so pale and an oxygen tube in his nose plugged. I'm so sad look him in this condition but i also angry and dissapointed to him.

"Yo-yoona..." He call me with a husky voice.

"..."

"Yoona...."

"Yong..."

"So... This is your reason when you said you want broke up with me??"

"Yo-yoona..."

"I don't believed it, you hide this from me?? How long you hide about your diseases from me??When you know a-about your diseases?? Tell me minho.. t-tell me..."

"Yoona.... I'm so sorry not tell you about my diseases.. You right this is my reason why i broke up with you. I already know about my diseases for 2 years.. Nobody know about my diseases beside my doctor and my noona.. B-but now you, my chingus and my parents know... So-sorry for hide this from you, yoona-yah..."

Minho bow in front of me, i want to hug him but i still dissapointed and angry to him. What am i not so important for him??

"Why, why you hide all of this from me?? Waeyo minho?? Tell me... Am i not important t-to you??"

I start crying in front of him. I know he never like to see a girl crying in front of him but i can't hold my tears anymore.

"I hide this from you coz i afraid you will sad and can't let me go if i died.. I-i want you forget me and wouldn't feel the pain when i die.. So-sorry yoona-yah i don't mean to make you sad..."

"You already make me sad minho-yah... hiks, hiks.... Why you hide this from me?? Are you think with you hide that from me and broke up with me i wouldn't sad if you die?? I will minho-yah.. I will.... I will sad if you leave me, i will sad if you not beside me but i will more sad if you not believe me and trust me... I-i will be sad i-if you not share your pain with me minho-yah.. Hiks, hiks, hiks...."

"Yo-yoona.... So-sorry.... I'm so sorry.... Don't cry please... Hiks... Do-don't cry...."

I'm so shock when i look minho crying, i never know he will like this when i know about his diseases. I feel so sorry for make him feel so guilty.

*End Flashback*

That's already happen 1 years ago but i always remember that days. Doctor said minho wouldn't be able to survive much longer. The time remaining is only about a month and if he can survive beyond the time which has been estimated it is a miracle. And the miracle is happened, he survive and it's already one years. His condition better than before and he make a big progress. But, why he condition drop again??

End Yoona PoV

 

---

 

Nobody PoV

Yoona sid beside minho bed, she held minho hand so tied like she don't want to let minho hand pull away from her grip. Beside her minho sleep with peacefull face. In his body so many wires attached, he also helped by oxygen tube to breathe. Yoona felt the tears roll from her eyes when she remember what doctor said about minho condition. Minho in coma, it happens because of minho condition are getting worse. Minho condition will get worse from day to day and his doctor only able to surrendered.

"Min-minho, hiks... P-please wake up.... P-please wake up for m-me.. hiks, hiks.."

"I l-love you, min-minho.... I love you so much... Pl-please wake up minho-yah... Please...."


I stop in here... I don't know if you like this chapter or not.. What this chapter is too boring?? Please leave your comment...

Gamsahamnida...

^^

Love ChoiKhatyMin90

heartheart