I Love You, Please... (PART 1/2)

Love You Forever

I'm sorry guys i'm update sooooo long.. I just make another ending for this story and to happy make new minyoon story until i'm forget i'm not yet publish this ending... But finally this is the last chapter and i hope you like it..  Forgive me for so long to update this story...


7 year later...

No Other PoV

A women sat alone while reading a book in a playground. Glasses she used to cover her beautiful eyes. Sometimes she turned her attention from her book to the kids who were playing not far from where she sat and a beautiful smile on her face. One of the little boy looked at the women and the little boy waved his hand toward her and a smile plastered on his face. The girl smiled and waved back to the little boy. After that, the little boy went back playing with his friends.

'He really look like you yeobo.... Sigh... It's already 7 years and i can't still forgetting you..'

She look to the sky, it was getting dark and the sun began to sink.

'I think it's time for back to home..'

"Yoogeun-ah come on, we must back now...."
"Nde, omma.... Annyeong chingudeul...."

---

"It's time for sleep yoogeun-ah..."
"Nde, nde... Arrasso omma... But, omma i want talk with appa.." Yoogeun pout and that's just make her mom smiled.
"You can do that while you trying to sleep.."
"Omma.. Tell me again about appa..."
"Your appa is so handsome, he's kind, friendly but shy in same time smart, tall, carring people, romantic, competitive, have a good body and he can do all kinds of sport.. He same like you.."
"Nde... I know that... Hehehe.. You always said like that omma... Good night omma.."
"Good night yoogeun-ah.." Yoogeun mother leave yoogeun room and when she want to close the door she hear yoogeun talk alone and what yoogeun said make she want to cry.
"Appa you know today my first time go to school. All of my friends come with their omma and appa and in there just me who go to school without you appa. I'm so sad but Omma said you want to go with me too but you can't coz you in heaven now.. Omma said you verry smart and you know appa i'm smart too... I make a lot of friend and i tried to be a good boy in my class.. My teacher said, i was a good boy and she ask me why i so good.. And i tell her i was being good boy coz i want to make appa proud to me and i want look like my appa.."
"Kekekeke.... Hwaaaa.. I think i want to sleep now appa... Good night appa..."

After hear what yoogeun said his mom walk away from his room and start crying. Without she know somebody stand behind her and look toward her with pity eyes..


"Yoona-ah... Waeyo?? Why you crying again??"
"Omma.... Hiks, hiks... I-i i miss him too... Omma...." Yoona crying so hard in her mom embrassment.

Yeah, that's yoona, Im Yoona. She have son now and yoogeun is minho son. You maybe curious where minho right?? And why yoona crying?? That's because minho dead 6 years ago not long after their wedding day. Minho died in yoona arms and that's make yoona feel so sad. But minho leave something for yoona and that's yoogeun their son. If not because her their son maybe yoona already kill her self 7 years ago.

Yoona PoV

I look my self in front of mirror and i really surprise when i look my reflection in there. I look so pathetic now and if minho look my condition i'm sure he really angry and dissapointent to me. I walk to my bed and look around, we sleep in this room together just one-time after that in this room just me. I look toward a big picture in my room, that was our wedding picture. I still remember the day where minho standed beside me in front of th priest, how nerves we are, how happy me when he officially became my husband, how happy minho when we official, the party after wedding, key who receife my wedding flower, every body smile and laugh together and the last thing i will never forget when minho collapse beside me.

*FLASHBACK*

I look toward mirror and i can see in front of me stand beautiful girl and that's me. I wear a beautiful wedding dress, my wedding dress not glamour but still look elegant. This is my mom wedding dress, she wear this too when she married with my father and i'm so happy i can wear this in my wedding day.

"YOONA..... Are you re- ady??? WOW...."

I look sooyoung standing behind me with wide eyes, i just can smile look her reaction. I turn arround and sooyoung eyes wider than before and i just can laugh look her like that.

"Soo, where yo-... WoW... Yoo???" Yuri have same reaction with sooyoung but she's more normal.

"How do you girls???"

"You so BEAUTIFUL yoo..... Minho really lucky to married with beautiful girl like you..." Soo give his comment to me and i just can smile hear her answer.

"You really beautiful yoo... I'm not believed you will married before me.." Yuri come toward me and hug me tigh and sooyoung too. I feel so sad coz i will married first than them two.

"Okay girls, it's enough... C'mon yoo it's time to go.." Yuri remaind me and sooyoung, after than we leave my room and i feel really nerves now.

---

I stand in front of the priest, beside me minho who always smile. He really handsome in the white tuxedo, he look shiny. Before we're wedding day he already go chek up and his condition really good. The prist started our wedding ceremony, the blessing time goes smoothly. After said we're promise, the priest give us permission for kiss each other and that's mean me and minho finally married. I'm verry happy and not believing after along time be minho yeojachingu finally i'm married to him. Now his mind and another girl wouldn't have a change for steal him from me. Everyboddy give us standing applaus and i just can crying coz i'm too happy. Minho wipe my tears and his smile toward me.

"You finally be mine yoo, forever..."

"Ndeh... And you finally be mine too minnie, forever..."

"Yoo.. I love you and please stand bye me forever.."

After that he kiss my temple and hug me so tigh.

---

We're wedding party really big, since minho parents who planned we're wedding. We have party in the beautiful garden and the decoration look so beautiful. I don't believed the garden i usually know, now change be beautiful place for my wedding reception.I look around and everybody look enjoyed the party. I really happy coz this the best day in my life. Suddenly minho ask me to dancing with him and u accepted that and we walk to the dance floor and start dance. He hold my hand and hug my body, i really like it when i stand verry close to him coz that's make me can smell his body aroma. He smell really good and refreshing, always can make me really confortable in his hug.

I can see in his eyes how much he love me and make me verry happy coz this man already my mine only and another girl can't take him from me anymore. Suddenly minho kiss my temple, my noise, my eyes, my cheek and the last my lips. He suddenly action make me blushing really hard and i don't know why i still embrasses where ever he doing skinship with me.

"I like the way you blushing yoo.. It's look kinda cute.. Hehehehe..."

"Don't laugh.. Babo..."

"I love you too, yoo..."

After he said that, he smile really wide toward me and that's make me laugh. But, after that, his frowned and i can see a change in his face and that's make me so worried.

"Minho-yah.. Are you okay??" I ask him.

"Y-yeah.. I-i'm okay now.. Don't worry, yoo.." He tell me and a fake smile apperiated n his face. I don't know why he do that but i'm sure he hide something from me now.

"Minnie just tell me.. Are you feeling not good??"

"No no no no... I'm fine, i just a little tired."

"If you tired let's sit now.."

"No, i want dance with you for a while.."

"Okay, if you said so.."

After we're little confersession we dance again. Now minho not hold my hand but he hug my body and i really like we're position now. But, i feel something hot fall in my back and i start worried again. Are minho crying?? But, why?? Before my question be answer i hear minho speak to me and his sound hear like tremble and really sad.

"Yoo.. Gomawo... Gomawo for everything.. Gomawo coz you want to married with me.. Gomawo coz you stand beside me.. Saranghae yoo... Jeongmal saranghae..."

After said that, minho collapsed in my arms and because i can't hold his body who start fall from me.

"MINHO!!!"

The day the best and the worst day for me. Because the day i'm married with the man i love in the world and that day too he collapse in my arms.

*END FLASHBACK*

Hufffttt....

Everytime i remember that day make me want to back to the past. if I had known sooner maybe he's still here with me and yoogeun. Maybe if i'm not say yes the night when he wake up from his coma maybe he still in here with me. Maybe, just maybe but it's just my dream only since his already leave me and yoogeun.

Without i realise my tears already fall again.


Okay guys i just finish this chapter... I know this chapter a little boring and i think i fail in this chapter.. Sorry to be rude coz i update this chapter verry long coz you know i think nobody miss this story so much. I update this coz i think i must finish my story and not make it hanging like this... The last chapter will be update soon.. So just wait.. I will make another ending for this story for everyone who want happy ending.

And under this is what yoona and minho wear in their wedding... I think yoona really beautiful in that wedding dress, she look pure. And i like the tuxedo it's look like prince tuxedo for me.

Gamsahamnida..

Love ChoiKhatyMin90 heartheart