I Love You, Please Marry Me??

Love You Forever

Minho condition already good now, but doctor not yet allowed he leave the hospital coz he still weak. He want to go out from hospital but his doctor not allowed him and that's make him so pissed off. If not because his weak condition and all his friend companie plus his girlfriend maybe he will tried run from hospital. And today his nag to his mother for leave the hospital.

"Omma... Can i leave this hospital?? I'm so boring in here... Come on omma..." Minho pout and give his best aegyo.

"Minnie....."

"Omma..... just a little while, okay??"

Minho mom just can sigh and let minho go out. She go talk with doctor who take care about minho condition and the doctor said he can go for a while. Coz minho body so weak, he must walk with wealchair.

Minho PoV

Mom and my doctor let me out from my room and i'm so happy about that. I don't want anybody accompany me so i just go alone. It's feel so great when i finally can go out from my room coz it's already a long time since i never leave my room. I'm stop in front of hospital garden, i look around and i can feel so free. I want yoona come with me but she couldn't coz she is in college now and she need to attempt to collage coz she already mised her study coz take care of me.

I know my life is not longer and i think i will leave all of this soon. I already accepted my fate, but how about my parents, my friends and yoona? I'm not sure if their can accept that like me. I don't want to leave them like this but i'm not have a choice. But if i must leave them i think i must make something special for them for always remember me.

I take my phone from my pocket and tipe a message to my friends.

To : Diva omma hyung<3

From : Minnie mino<3

'Hyung when you come to visit me??' : )

 

To : Minnie baby<3

From : Diva key<3

'We will come after school minnie. Waeyo? : )

 

To : Diva omma hyung<3

From : Minnie mino<3

'I just miss you all and i want to ask your help and the other..

 

To : Minnie baby<3

From : Diva key<3

'We will visit you after school as fast as we can. Just wait us, okay?? ; )

 

To : Diva omma hyung<3

From : Minnie mino<3

'Okay. See you soon...' ^^


I close my phone after send message to key omma, i think i will discussing my plan to all of my friend.

Buzzz buuuzzzz....

I look my friend vibrate when i open my phone and i look 3 message from SHINee member.

The first message from Onew hyung.

To : Minnie flame<3

From : Chicken hyung<3

'Minnie are you miss us so much?? Just wait until we finish school and we will be there for you. Kekekeke...'

: D

 

The second message from jonghyun hyung

To : Minnie frog<3

From : Dino hyung<3

'Don't be sad mino-yah we will visit you after school i will bring something hot for you. : )'

 

The last message from tae baby we're magnae.

To : Minnie hyung<3

From : Minnie baby<3

'Just waiting in there hyung we will visit you as soon as we can. : )'

 

I just can smile after read their message and can't wait thei come to here and tell them my planning.

 

- - -

 

One week later

Finally i leave this hospital. Bye-bye my second home, i hope i'm not back for a long time it's mean my condition couldn't be drop. Okay, i will try and i'm sure i can do it this coz i don't want my plan ruin because i must back to hospital again. Hwaiting.

End Minho PoV

 

- - -

 

Minho already leave hospital for one week and his already back to campus but this time he not get practise sports coz he choice out from team for his healty. Yoona verry happy coz minho already more concentrate to his healty. But yoona happier than before coz minho ask her for date. Their already not going for a date for along time, she not remember how long but now their will be going. Minho already go to hospital for check up and doctor said his condition okay. So here their now in Lotte World for spent their time together just their two and their verry enjoyed their date until their two not realise it's already dark when their leave lotte world. Minho and Yoona go to near restorant and take a sit near window glass so their can look beautiful lotte world in the night.

Minho check his watch and smile to him self coz his plan will start now.

- - -

Yoona PoV

"Are you happy today noona??" Minho ask me and i'm a little surprise when he call me noona i feel so weird coz minho not call me 'noona' from the first time we be couple. He always call me yoo yoonyoo but now he call me 'noona'?? I smell something will be happen now.
"Y-yeah.. I'm so happy... Thank you so much minnie-ya... You make my day so special. Minnie, are you alright??"
"Yeah, i'm fine.. Waeyo you ask noona??"
"He still call me noona, now its weird.
"What happen minnie?? Actually you never call me noona after we become couple and that’s weird when you suddenly call me like that."
"Nothing wrong noona, nothing... I just want to call you like that. What something wrong with that??"
"Anniyo... It just.., it's just make me feel weird.."

Minho just can smile a little when i tell him what i feel, i can look sadness from his eyes and i can't read what he thinking now.

"Noona.... Actually.... Honestly...... I.... mmmmmm...... want to tell you something. But i think i can't tell you coz i'm sure you will be verry angry to me."
"Tell me minnie wha you want to tell me.. I'm promise i wouldn't be angry to you."
A-annie... I don't want to tell you noona... Just forget about that noona... Okay?? Now, what you want to eat??"

Now i'm so confuse why minho change subject, he know i'm never like when people hide something from me especially my family and my boyfriend. Their know me, i'm so curious about something and now i verry want to know what minho tried to tell me a minute ago.

"Just tell me minnie if that make you feel better." I give him my best smile but his not replay he face just change to more serious.
"Okay if you said like that."

"Noona i will to the point and don't cut what i want to say to you.. Okay???"

"O-okay.."

"I want to end this relationship!!"

W-WHAT?? HE WANT WHAT???? I can't believed minho just said he want broke up with me?? But why??

"Wa-waeyo minnie??"

I SAID DON"T CUT WHAT I WANT TO SAY!!! CAN YOU???"

WHAT NOW!!! He yell to me??? And that's make people in this restaurant look around us and that's make me so embrassed.

"This is your faulth noona, everybody look to us now.."

"Mi-mianhe, minho-ya... Just continue..."

"Huuhh.. Like what you hear i want to break up with you, noona because this relationship not working beside you now i will death soon so i don't want to hurt you more than this."

What he said?? This relationship not work and he don't want to hurt me if he died?? I can't cut him coz that's will make him angry to me.

"But if you still want beside me i will allowed that.. But not be my yeojachingu anymore.... But......"

 

"But............."

 

"But..........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But................ You must be my wife, yoo.... Will you marry me, Im Yoona????????"

I'm so shock, suddenly minho knelt to the ground and he put out a beautiful ring toward me. Not just that, suddenly someone playing piano and sing a beautiful song. When i turn arround i look onew oppa, jjong oppa, key and taemin in the stage. Their smile to me and pointed to minho who still knelt in the ground. Everthing make me so shock and i can't speak i jus stand in front of minho like a statue.

"Im yoona you're is everything to me, you always make my day beautiful and you make me always smile. You make me forget about my sickness and my short life. You make me understand how important to have you in my life. I neve tough since i meet you i will fall in deep love to you. You like my oxygen and my medichine.. Just look to your beautiful smile and your beautiful eyes i can forget all my worried."

"Im yoona i want spent all my days with you beside me.. I want spent my life with you until my last day in this world... I want you always beside me, supporting me until my time is done.."

"I love you Im yoona, marry me?? Saranghae, jeongmal saranghae, please marry me im yoona??"

I look tears falling from minho eyes and i cried too when he said thats word. This is the most beautiful and most romantic thing I've ever had. This made me so happy and sad at the same time. Why?? Coz he said he want with me until he last breath and i know that's will be come soon. However, if he wants had surgery and not stubborn like this maybe his time will be much longer with me.

"Minho... I-i... I can't.."

When i said that i can look the sadness in his eyes, i want to say 'yes' but i will make him paid what he do it to me a while ago. A little revenge not wrong, right??

"W-waeyo yoo...."

"I can't... i can't said no to you minnie..."

"So that's mean YES????

""Yes... I want to merry you minnie...."

"YEAH!!!!!! GUYS HE SAID YES!!!! I WILL MARRY IM YOONA..... YESS!! YESSS!!

So childish, he jump in front of me and he run toward SHINee member and you know what they do it?? They hug together in the stage. Their laugh and their hug just make me laugh coz they doesn't care with arround them although in this restaurant full with customer. And the next thing i now one by one people come to me and give me congratulation and i just said thank you to them.

"Thanks yoo...."

"Your welcome minnie... Minnie maybe you already propose me but i just want to say this to you before."

"What?? Just tell me??"

"Minnie i love you, please marry me??"

"What your answer minnie??"

"I do, yoo.. I do...."

After he said that i can't stop for smiling and he hug me so tight and when i look to him, hes eyes so bright and he have a smile in his face. His face a little closer to me and with reflex I close my eyes. I could feel his soft lips on mine. He gave me a  sweet and loving kiss. Today is the happiest day of my life and I'll not forget. I can hear people arround us claps their hands, key and jonghyun oppa voice behind us, and onew oppa and tae laugh too. But that's not important now coz the most important to me is just minho, his hug, his kiss and we're married and the others just contract in we're little world.

End Yoona PoV

This is the ring thats minho give to yoona


Finally i finish chapter 3... Sorry i'm so late for update this chapter.. I'm not do it that in propose but i just have some problem and that's make me so hard ford update this story... I think this story will be end soon and just leave one or two chapter.. But i'm not sure yet.. Just wait for the next chapter okay??

Oh yeah i want to said GAMSAHAMNIDA to TaZyme coz you want to waiting my story. This chapter special for you and thanks for all my subscribers and my reader..

Oh yeah i want to ask you something about are you like i make minho died in the end of this story or i will make sequel for this store where minho will take surgerry?? It's up to you guys... Just comment about your opinion.. And choose, okay?? ; )

 

Gamsahamnida....

Love ChoiKhatyMin90 ^^

heartheart