Chapter 6

Run
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tao

Tripping over roots and shrubbery and barely brushing by trees we sprint through the forest. Even when we can no longer hear the sounds of our captors, still we run. At some point someone calls out, “Stop. I can’t run anymore.”

It’s Chanyeol. I observe as we all come to a stop. Yixing is sitting with him on a fallen tree and now aware of our surroundings I can see the sky is getting lighter and can feel the excruciating pain radiating through my body from traipsing through the forest for god knows how long.

“We need to… find somewhere to... hide for the day and find... water,” Ariya says out of breath.

Glancing to my right, I see her sway and Jungkook manages to catch her just before she hits the ground.

We are all surrounding her now in a panic. Yixing reaches out to check her pulse and breathing over, “She’s fine. Probably just really exhausted.”

“Well she did do a lot of crazy things. Is anyone going to comment?” Jungkook questions.

“Isn’t all of this kinda crazy? I mean who would kidnap us like that?” Chanyeol says.

It’s too quiet.

“Guys! Can we figure this out later? In case you didn’t notice we are in the

Please log in to read the full chapter