Chapter 2

Run
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook

Ugh. My head hurts. Where am I? Where’s Yoongi? Last I remember we were back at the dorm after practice. The guys went out to eat but I was tired so Yoongi walked back with me. Slowly I become cognizant of my surroundings. The lights are blindingly bright but as my eyes adjusted became slightly less painful. Still squinting, I observe my surroundings. Is this another hidden camera prank like when we got kidnapped for that hip hop camp? Would the company really go so far as to drug me for a hidden camera? No, they wouldn’t. I could feel my wrist aching. I remember falling and trying to catch myself in the hall outside my room. Where is Yoongi?! Tears begin to collect in my eyes and roll down my face. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to control my panic. Oh God! Is that dried blood on the floor? I curl around myself on the small, hard cot. I hear another’s crying but it’s faint.

“Hello?” I try. The crying is getting louder. I hastily look for the source of the noise in the windowless room. There’s a drain pipe in the floor just in front of the mirror wall. I kneel down and try again. “Hello? Hello? Who are you? Where am I?”

The crying dies down and the man responds, “I’m Zitao, who are you?”

“Jungkook. How did you get here? Where are we?”

     In a panicked tone I hear a response of, “I don’t know. I was picking up Chanyeol and Yixing in Beijing when my passenger door opened and someone slammed my head into… or maybe they hit me in the head. I d-don’t remember.” He’s sniffling again.

    Wait. Like EXO’s Chanyeol and Yixing. This isn’t real. It can’t be. Their disappearance was all over social media yesterday but it was some sort of marketing ploy for their new release. It had to be. Otherwise that means all of this is real and I’m going to die and.

NO!

Please log in to read the full chapter