three: you look good

Boy Problems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#3: You Look Good

 

 

Jihoon stares at himself in the mirror.

 

 

He doesn’t really do it often because he’s usually rushing to get to university on time- curse the morning classes they put him in.

 

 

Today, however, is a little different because Jihoon finally wakes up on time to actually check his reflection and judge whether he looks good or not. Jihoon nibbles his lower lip as he thinks deeply.

 

 

He wants Seungcheol to notice him, not that he doesn't, but he wants something more, something a little different.

 

 

He wants Seungcheol to see a new side of him; a new perspective.

 

 

His eyes are locked on his hair.

 

 

“The colour is boring,” he mumbles and finger-combs his fringe. It flutters down immediately onto his forehead. His hair is a typical dark brown- the colour that blends in with everyone else. A colour that is very much just as ordinary and uninteresting as himself.

 

 

He sighs. He decides that he doesn’t like his hair colour, the longer he stares at it.

 

 

The boy hears a loud knock and knows it’s Seungcheol. He jogs, a little excited, as his fingers skilfully unlock the door within the second he arrives.

 

 

It swings open to reveal the boy he’s been anticipating to see.

 

 

A wide grin spreads around the older’s face. “Jihoon!”

 

 

“Seungcheol,” Jihoon greets as his eyes automatically move to his hair- something quite unexpected. The older has his hair completely bleached and colour corrected into a white-blonde colour. It’s quite a recent change and Jihoon can’t help to envy how attractive he looks- it suits him. “Your hair.”

 

 

Seungcheol runs his hand through his fringe, wearing a shy grin. “Yeah, I changed it. I wanted something new, a little different.”

 

 

Same, Jihoon thinks before his hands unconsciously move up to touch Seungcheol’s fringe. The taller automatically smiles as he leans a little lower for an easier access. Jihoon runs across it lightly, before his lower lip juts out, forming a small pout.

 

 

“I want to dye my hair too.” Jihoon shuts the front door as Seungcheol pulls away.

 

 

Seungcheol throws his bag down and moves down the hallway to Jihoon’s room. “Really? What colour?”

 

 

“I’m not sure yet but my hair is too boring.” Jihoon quickly follows him.

 

 

Seungcheol aims for the bed, lying down instantly when it appears in his sight. He lets out a long breath as he turns to face Jihoon who stands to the side. He beckons the boy to move closer before yanking him onto the bed. Mischief crosses his expression when Jihoon lets out a squeak in surprise.

 

 

Jihoon feels his face flushing red and his heart skipping a beat at the sudden short distance and skin-to-skin contact.

 

 

The smaller plants his hands on Seungcheol’s chest to prevent their heads from clashing. Seungcheol h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter