Responsibility

Black and White

The Next Day........

---Presidential Suite in Golden Hotel--

Shin Hye was still in her dream, when suddenly shin hye's cellphone rang. She blindly touched the counter beside the bed and found her phone and answered," hello" she said and yawned with her eyes still unwilling to open. on the other side of the phone was hyo joo,"where are you? "."of course I'm home were would I be" shin hye replied. Then she suddenly remembered what happened yesterday and suddenly all her sleepiness went away and then she got up and immediately opened her eyes and looked around. She then looked under he blanket and noticed that she had nothing on and she then heard the shower sound from the bathroom and immediately connected the dots . Her conclusion was she sleeped with a guy that she never met. She was in shock .After minutes of silence hyo joo thought shin hye went back to sleep so she screamed out for shin hye trying to wake her. Shin hye immediately held the phone to her ears and said trying to use her calmest voice as possible to not make hyo joo worry," why are you calling me?". " To remind you that you have a surgery at 10:00 am don't be late " hyo joo replies and she immediately hang up. Shin hye looked at the time on her phone and saw that it was already 9:30 she immediately jumped out the bed and on he way to the door putting every piece of her clothes . When she was about to leave she remebered that there was a guy still in the shower. She ran to the table and grabbed pen and paper and wrote a note. She left the letter under the lamp and left the room. When she entered the elevator she saw a tall handsome guy in suit walk past her, leaving the elevator . Sh noticed that he glanced at her and she smiled back and closed the elevator. After the elevator door closed she said to her self, if I wasn't in a hurry I would definitely ask his cellphone and sighed in regret.

Jong Suk's secretary knocked on the door and heard," come in" from inside and went in." I saw her leave in the elevator" he reported to jong suk, who was finished washing and sitting on the black velvet sofa in a white bathrobe with his legs crossed, looking at a piece of paper. He smiled.

---Hospital---

After leaving the hotel she arrived at the hospital and immediately went into surgery. After five hours in the surgery room, the surgery ended with sucess which made shin hye's bad mood happy again and forgot all about what happened in the morning . She meet hyo joo for coffee and asked her what happened yesterday. Hyo joo showed her the text she got from her cellphone. Shin hye was surprised and thought that it must of been the guy who sent it to make sure her friend wasn't worried. Instead of delying that it wasn't her text she just went with it because she didn't want to make hyo joo guilty and think that it was her fault because she wasn't there. At 10:30pm Shin hye got off work and went home

---Shin Hye's Apartment---

 In front of her apartment she noticed a moving truck and thought that it must be a new neighbor and went to her inside without thinking much. When she got home she immediately cooked her favorite ramyun. Just when she was abiut to take her first bute the doorbell rang and she went to open it.

This will be the end of this chapter . Please tell me in the comments who you would like to be the secretary and who should i put as the second male lead. 

Extra: This is what Shin hye wrote on the note she left Jong Suk.

Hi there, I don't know who you are but thank you for yesterday. Since we both are grown ups let us just forget what happened yesterday. Don't worry,I will not make you take responsibility. Let us never see eachother again. Bye Bye ( happy face)