“First” Meeting

Black and White

 

—-Hospital—-

 

The next day, shinhye arrived at the hospital and saw a bunch of nurse crowding in front of the VIP room. “ oh, so handsome”, nurse A said, nurse B said,” I heard he is the CEO of a famous global company”, nurse C added on,” I heard he was ranked the top bachelor in Seoul”. When shinhye wanted to get a closer look she was called by chief of surgery to his office. In the office,”Shinhye, you are now responsible for the the patient in the VIP room, and because they don’t want many people walking in and out, you will be the only hospital personal that are allowed in and out of the VIP Room”, the chief commanded. Shinhye nod her head and left the office. When shinhye went in the VIP room, the crowd of nurses already disappeared, instead there was a muscular man in black suit guarding the door. When the muscular guy saw shinhye, he helped her open the door. After entering the room, she saw the patient and thought,” huh, I thought he would be more handsome, with the nurses hovering”, the patient looked ordinary. Like any patient, she checked the patient’s wound and explained the progress of his injury wounds. In the process of rewrapping the wound, a guy entered the room. The guy was dressed casually but his face was what caught shinhye’s attention,” so handsome! Now I know why the nurses was so hyped” she thought. When the patient saw who came, he smiled and said,” hyung”. Jongsuk walked toward the bed and stood in front of the bed and for a few second looked at shinhye and turned away to look at the patient. After taking a minute to admire the guy’s features,she finally continue to finish what she was doing and quickly cleaned up. “If you feel pain or discomfort, just press that red button, I’ll come right away, okay?”shinhye said. The patient nods his head and smiled at her and said,” noona, you’re pretty, do you have a boyfriend?”. Shinhye replied,” yes, I have a boyfriend”However, in fact, shinhye is actually single and because she always get hit on in the hospital by other male patient, it has become a way for her to avoid further harassment from them. After hearing that, jongsuk raised his eyebrow and looked at shinhye for a second. “Too bad”, the patient said in disappointment “,”if everything is alright I’ll take my leave”, shinhye said. She walked out and went to the the second floor to find hyojoo in the psychology ward.

 

—-Hyojoo’s office—-

 

“Wanna grab lunch?” Shinhye asked, as she sat on the sofa.

“ Sure, just let me get these document organized” hyojoo replied.

After about 10 minutes, hyojoo finally finished and walked toward shinhye and said,” let’s go”, shinhye stood up, grabbed hyojoo’s arm and smiled,” what do you want to eat?”she said sweetly. After a short discussion, they decided to go to the stew restaurant across the hospital. 

 

—-Stew Restaurant—-

Hyojoo and shinhye arrived and sat at their regular booth, the ahjumma there greeted them and took their order. While they were waiting for their food, shinhye suddenly remember the guy she saw at the VIP room and told hyojoo all about it. As shinhye was talking about the guy, hyojoo could see the saliva  running from shinhye’s mouth

“Well, I don’t think he will be interested in you” hyojoo said.

“Why?” Shinhye asked with a very innocent face.

“Because you said you have a boyfriend, stupid” hyojoo replied while she hit her head, lightly.

“Oh noo!” Shinhye screamed

 

Extra:

—VIP Room—-

After shinhye left the room.

“How’s your wound?” Jongsuk said.

“It’s fine, I’m as strong as a cow” Ming Ki ( the patient, and a made up name) as he said.

“That’s good, I took care of the people that sabatoged you, so just take your time resting” jongsuk said, as he was about to leave. Right before he was about to leave he said,” oh, after you heal, I want you to go to Africa”.

“What! Nooooo! Why!!! “, Mingki yelled in despair. The reason was that at Africa they have an agreement with the government there for weapons trades, however the condition there is not quite satisfactory, and all the gang members in jongsuk’s gang try to avoid going there.